Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > NPC Scripting > New Scripting Engine (GS2)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
Sadly, no such change was made by my input.
Are you still having that issue? I tweaked the code earlier. Check your font size in the Scripted RC options too, see that it isn't defaulting to a bad value.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
Are you still having that issue? I tweaked the code earlier. Check your font size in the Scripted RC options too, see that it isn't defaulting to a bad value.
It appears to have returned back to normal after your tweak. Thanks =)
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 07-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
In the file browser, under the "Modified" column, every file displays 0.

So...its just not displaying when it was modified. :P
Old 07-03-2010, 02:33 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
In the file browser, under the "Modified" column, every file displays 0.

So...its just not displaying when it was modified. :P
I believe it's because it uses a V6 function to convert the timevar2 value into a timestamp, then again it doesn't display anything at all for me at all on my V6 client.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:06 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
then again it doesn't display anything at all for me at all on my V6 client.
I noticed this as well. Just a blank column.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:27 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
The date modified column works fine on Mac v6.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Quote:
I believe it's because it uses a V6 function to convert the timevar2 value into a timestamp, then again it doesn't display anything at all for me at all on my V6 client.
I have uploaded the latest Windows v6 beta that Stefan gave me yesterday, can you download that and check it?
Old 07-03-2010, 04:38 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
I have uploaded the latest Windows v6 beta that Stefan gave me yesterday, can you download that and check it?
Updated the client.

Now it's actually crashing the client when I select a folder, instead of listing files.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Script-fu
Quote:
Updated the client.

Now it's actually crashing the client when I select a folder, instead of listing files.
Okay turns out that formattimestring() was crashing the Windows client, so I've disabled it's use on Windows (instead it's just displaying relative to timevar2 like before). In a short while I shall write some quick code to generate the timestamp manually.

Edit: Turns out it's actually to do with Microsoft's strftime not supporting some input, should be fixed now.

Last edited by Skyld; 07-03-2010 at 08:05 PM..
Old 07-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Script-fu
The file browser log is now resizable and you can now open the playerlist by pressing F7 on the RC chat window. Not really sure why the folder log messages are a bit broken but I shall look into that.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
What else are you going to add Skyld.. Or is that a surprise?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:00 AM
Script-fu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
What else are you going to add Skyld.. Or is that a surprise?
Well I just added a line counter in the Script Editor.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
In the future, will you add the "Edit as Text" feature for the file browser?

I find this feature helpful when I want to edit gani scripts quickly.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:50 AM
Script-fu
Added some new updates today:
  • You can now have lots of text editors open (not just one), so openweapons and openflags etc will no longer reuse the same window.
  • You can detach a tab from the script editor now by right-clicking the tab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
In the future, will you add the "Edit as Text" feature for the file browser?

I find this feature helpful when I want to edit gani scripts quickly.
Yes that's something I'll add the moment that Stefan adds the script functionality I need (or tells me how it works if it's already there). Won't work with v5 or the current v6 betas though; it'll need an updated client.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:05 AM
Forum Moderator
I've noticed that occasionally when the first tab in the script editor opens up, the scrollbar may only allow you to scroll down to a certain point (I estimate around 30-40 lines) and you have to open a second tab, close the first, (Optionally close the second) reopen the one you originally wanted to edit before the scrollbar will allow you to go right to the end of the script.

Edit: Will post a screenshot when I can replicate this, but it is really easy to replicate.

Edit 2:

Using CTRL + End, you are able to make the cursor go to the bottom, though you cannot see it. The bottom visible line is line 59 and doesn't allow you to scroll any lower unless you do the above mentioned actions.

Last edited by TSAdmin; 07-10-2010 at 06:19 AM..