Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 01:57 AM
Goliath Online.
Aldaris is an unknown quantity at this point
The Era Revolution!

Before Era continues it's trend of ideas that inevitably fail, I decided to create a large proposition of ideas to help better the server. I am not sure if I will continue to play Era (my account is Snoro, for those who don't know me), but if I do depart, hopefully I will have contributed something to the community.

Weapons:
The weaponry that is available on Era is a joke, and most guns follow the same pattern (low freeze and/or a high fire-rate). Unique weaponry that is distinct from most of the other weapons would help define a players particular like for a specific weapon. Having multiple melee weapons, energy weapons, and medieval time style weapons (such as the bow), would surely increase the fun-factor that Era currently expresses. With that being said, they shouldn't release 1-2 of these weapons, nor should they release 30+.

Gangs:

Gangs at this point are basically parties with a much larger member count. The generic themes that each gang expresses doesn't appeal to the average player, thus making the average player not as loyal as previously assumed. Having multiple gang-guns, predefined themes, and even multiple gang appearances (such as hats), along with gang communities would help a player find his destined "home," if you will.

Quests:

The average quest on Era consists of a few brief battles, with a hefty reward at the end. The most-common reward given is a +10 boost in your overall health. From my perspective, quests should be long and difficult, with moderate prizes (with a few exceptions). Most importantly, they should be fun and entertaining. They shouldn't be considered a "chore" in order to compete with other players. With that being said, medals, health boosts, and even guns could be handed out as quest prizes.

Housing \ Apartments:

I believe that these really need to make more appearances throughout the map. Housing is generally located in one particular region (Southridge), and apartments no longer exist. Releasing more houses (up North), and apartment buildings would help give Era the "urban" theme that it has never had. To include, furniture purchasing, house additions, and even pools could be available for sale.

Other:
Overall, Era seeks change. Other than raiding and spars, there isn't much to do. Having a few complexes that introduce new things could be a benefit for all of Era's players. These complexes could include; a bowling alley, a movie theater, a training center, and other things of that nature.

Each description is brief (sorry, I'm in a rush), but I do believe that these changes should be heeded, and possibly accomplished.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:07 AM
Banned
TheSpude_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
None of these ideas are what Era needs right now.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:21 AM
Goliath Online.
Aldaris is an unknown quantity at this point
What ideas have you contributed that you think Era "needs?"
Old 02-15-2009, 09:21 PM
im not MT the knight
Motherat is on a distinguished road
lol aldaris is a ****ing *****