Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 05:25 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReaper0 View Post
Valikorlia is basically a haven for the nerds of graal.

So basically the super-nerds of the nerds.
I'm neither and I played Valikorlia from 2002 to 2005 and still occasionally visit it.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Banned
Umat will become famous soon enough
I just don't know what to do or where to go on Valikorlia. They didn't even have me interested for more than 5 minutes. :P

The graphics are good and it seems to have potential. Does it have any quests? If so I've totally missed those.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:46 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umat View Post
I just don't know what to do or where to go on Valikorlia. They didn't even have me interested for more than 5 minutes. :P

The graphics are good and it seems to have potential. Does it have any quests? If so I've totally missed those.
Not now, no, but 5-6 years ago it was fun and the server's populance was much more welcome to non-Valikorlians. Today it seems that anyone new who wants an ounce of fun is deemed a troll and jailed/banned as swiftly as possible.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Banned
lol, that's awful. They should take it away from the playerworlds tab then. :P Atlantis should also be taken away. Make places for new servers that has quality content (if there is any).
Old 11-22-2008, 06:08 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol, that's awful. They should take it away from the playerworlds tab then. :P Atlantis should also be taken away. Make places for new servers that has quality content (if there is any).
Atlantis is pretty nice, aside from only being able to understand 15 percent of it. A few months ago, a few guys from GK hung out there while the server was sucking, and we actually had a good time for a few weeks leveling and such. The mining system was pretty fun, and the fact I had no idea what I needed to craft things made it more of a challenge. And being an archer is nice.

Val is actually nice too, it's not a run+level server like you want, it's straight RP'ing. Yeah, you'll get ran off if you act like an idiot (or do anything out of line), but if you're not trying to be stupid and actually put effort into being involved and inline, it's great.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:25 PM
Banned
I like servers that's more straight forward with quests where you get items and such. Seems to be none except Classic right now. And Classic has too few quests. I have played through their quests as guest a couple of time just for the sake of it.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:27 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I like servers that's more straight forward with quests where you get items and such. Seems to be none except Classic right now. And Classic has too few quests. I have played through their quests as guest a couple of time just for the sake of it.
Just because you like it doesn't mean that's the only kind of server worth having. I enjoyed Atlantis a lot. Val's playerbase is mostly people who have been around for ages, so apparently it's working for them.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Atlantis should also be taken away
No way, Atlantis recently got a new Manager, and it's actually Jack Jasra
I didn't see yet what's going on there, but he's often on, so there are more people on Atlantis now, it's still alive.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:33 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Just because you like it doesn't mean that's the only kind of server worth having. I enjoyed Atlantis a lot. Val's playerbase is mostly people who have been around for ages, so apparently it's working for them.
No, I didn't say that. I just said that I prefer that. But if 99 percent of the servers is RP-servers, wouldn't it be nice to make place for one more adventure/quest server?

I like playing RP-servers too, but I'd like to have a purpose to what I do, other than slashing newbies outside the OSL-location on Zodiac. :P

Look at other MMORPGs, they have some type of quest (even if it's just a boss to team up to be able to defeat). I might've missed all this because of miss information on the servers I've played on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandralove View Post
No way, Atlantis recently got a new Manager, and it's actually Jack Jasra
I didn't see yet what's going on there, but he's often on, so there are more people on Atlantis now, it's still alive.
Oh, I didn't know there was a revival there. It seems so dead most of the time. :/
Old 11-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Lucas
Yocas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Yocas Send a message via MSN to Yocas Send a message via Yahoo to Yocas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReaper0 View Post
Valikorlia is basically a haven for the nerds of graal.

So basically the super-nerds of the nerds.
Not really. It's just for people who like strictly RPing; which isn't much. RPing is boring as hell imo. Why RP when you could actually do the action or play the role for real?
Old 11-22-2008, 06:36 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
No, I didn't say that. I just said that I prefer that. But if 99 percent of the servers is RP-servers, wouldn't it be nice to make place for one more adventure/quest server?

I like playing RP-servers too, but I'd like to have a purpose to what I do, other than slashing newbies outside the OSL-location on Zodiac. :P
Zodiac is not an RP server. Val is an RP server, GK is occasionally an RP server. Zodiac is not.

Quote:
Look at other MMORPGs, they have some type of quest (even if it's just a boss to team up to be able to defeat). I might've missed all this because of miss information on the servers I've played on.
Other MMORPG's multiple 'servers' are managed by the same people and have the same content. And most MMORPGs are miserable RPGs where no one RPs, it's just the same as Zodiac.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Banned
Quote:
Zodiac is not an RP server. Val is an RP server, GK is occasionally an RP server. Zodiac is not.

Other MMORPG's multiple 'servers' are managed by the same people and have the same content. And most MMORPGs are miserable RPGs where no one RPs, it's just the same as Zodiac.
Now I get it. It's like going out to play an orc in the woods except you're doing this with your character online... :P
Old 11-22-2008, 06:45 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
"Role playing" sounds less pitiful.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Banned
Quote:
"Role playing" sounds less pitiful.
You can never escape from who you are.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:11 PM
The Flying Dutchmen
DutchGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
What are you even trying to say?
that we should leave this forum to die and hopefully someone from the development team will logon and decide to make graal free again.
Closed Thread