Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Baszle is on a distinguished road
Why can't we trade classic subscription?(Originally titled "It's dumb")

Why can't we trade classic subscription?
Old 11-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Nobody will ever trade this, or maybe you don't play classic servers anymore?
Old 11-04-2008, 08:29 PM
You don't know that no body will ever trade it, what if someone's quitting and wants to give it to a trial? Or what if someone wants to swap it to they're trial.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:32 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
By trade I do hope you mean transfer.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:33 PM
I mean in Graal Shop/Inventory/Trade.
In the little graal start menu it's considered "Trade" but yeah it's basically a transfer.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:35 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Probably won't ever happen. Graal Online doesn't really "support" lifetime classic anymore, we should be happy that we can actually keep it.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:37 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
we should be happy that we can actually keep it.
I agree.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 11-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baszle View Post
You don't know that no body will ever trade it, what if someone's quitting and wants to give it to a trial? Or what if someone wants to swap it to they're trial.
This is exactly why. How will they make profit if people can just give their lifetime subscriptions away?

I agree with transferring it to my other accounts, but I'm not stressed with it. I do, however, hate the excuse they give -- "we can't transfer it because it doesn't exist as a subscription anymore". I find it hard to believe that account data is limited to what subscriptions exist.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:41 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
This is exactly why. How will they make profit if people can just give their lifetime subscriptions away?
That's right! Why should a company let their players made profit by selling their lifetime account? Why should they let their players give it away for free? The benefit of lifetime classic was not made to bequeath it.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:14 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Why should they let their players give it away for free?
I guess they would like the players to do so, because they'd have to buy classic subscriptions again, which will never happen.

I guess you wanted to say "Why would the players give it away for free"

=P
Old 11-05-2008, 01:52 AM
No.
DarkReaper0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DarkReaper0
Sucks for the people that have to pay yearly for this game.

I'm still waiting for the figures to come in of the number of people who subscribe more than 1 year on an account. Probably low.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:00 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Lifetime Classic was a big mistake. You're lucky to keep it. Why would you think you can transfer that?
Old 11-05-2008, 03:04 AM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
I think this is a really stupid idea. It's not like there would be many players out there who would trade it. It's lifetime, you can always come back. Classic players are permitted to keep it because it was promised to them. And it was around before subscriptions could be traded.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:44 AM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
I usually subscribe in advance because although I don't play graal all that much sometimes I just get a craving for it, I've got lifetime classic but like 48-50 dollars a year isn't that much. Stupidish idea but they should have it were if a certain amount of accounts are bought in a month, they will have one week were lifetime classic is sold.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Lifetime Classic was a big mistake.
I disagree I personally wouldn't pay for any of the content on graal. The money doesn't even go to most of the developers... they pay to work, and now they pay a yearly fee to work for a probably smaller playerbase.