Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharu View Post
hello! this was angry pancake's idea, but he couldn't post it because he has a trial account. i really liked it so i offered to do it for him.

his thought was that what if we were able to make market tables accept currency besides plats? like if you want to sell something for diamonds, then that person can pay dias (or whatever other currency the seller wants to take). the seller could make the selection when putting the item up for sale. i think it makes a lot of sense as the whole economy seems pretty barter based already. and some items are worth so much in plats it would be insanity to try and ever put it on a market table, so this would make that possible.

when i used to play (i haven't in a long time) i loved going to visit the different kingdoms to browse their player markets. it was a fun reason to go out and explore instead of just bumming around in trade. it might encourage people to build their own shops again, especially if the playercount starts to go up & there are more potential participants in the economy. it doesn't seem like a really large or complicated idea, but i thought it was nice

then again i don't know much about videogames or fake economies so i could be way off here. but i figured couldn't hurt to post it.
I'm fine with that idea, but doing it in player houses is too difficult for people who want to buy. Instead, we should have a market where people can sell their items for Nihil, EC, and possibly diamonds. I'm not sure when we can fit an idea like this into our development schedule but I'm on board with my tweaks. Open to further adaptations.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:55 PM
GK Events Admin
mazemaster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mazemaster
Idea: Have an NPC in, say, MMT that every day wants 100 of a different worldly item, like wolf leg or something so you gotta go out and collect them and then you get some currency as a reward‏ and it changes daily‏.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:44 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazemaster View Post
Idea: Have an NPC in, say, MMT that every day wants 100 of a different worldly item, like wolf leg or something so you gotta go out and collect them and then you get some currency as a reward‏ and it changes daily‏.
I really like this idea. It would keep the server active since you have a single day or 3 days to collect a massive amount of items which would take a decent amount of time.

Make sure to not make the prizes like the dungeon maps where you get 15 plat for finishing. Something like an EA for 75 items, or an armor/weapon that only comes around once a month or 3 months. I really like this idea, because then you'd really have to work for the prize. Take for instance, the halloween event. Everybody knew it was coming and what you had to do for it, but nobody knew the items you had to collect. People come online to learn about what needs to be done, and players help other players.

Remember, announcing things is a very good way of keeping up player count. Look at raffles and other "event days".

Quote:
Next Weeks Quest: Collect 100 different items for a rare weapon/armor that is ONLY obtainable by doing this quest. Quest can only be done once per account, as long as you have 200 hours or more. See you next week!
Old 09-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
That idea wont work people will just idle with bullet walls in dungeons and such and just stock pile them for when they are needed. Further promoting idling rather then eradicating it. But nice try.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:03 AM
Thixus S. Fevian
CharZAK is on a distinguished road
old thread is old