FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 02:42 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Thanks for quote. I like it.

Also, This is the point of trolling. They seek your reaction nothing more. By sending this tiny wall of text you simply feed him.
I know that I'm feeding the troll, and like I said I'd usualy ignore him. But I'm just really tired of all his stupid posts, and something must be done to "stop" him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Despite jkl being himself, he's still right about the situation.
Of course he's right, but it's not a reason to start insulting the work of developers who edited their content multiple times to offer always better to the community (but yes I agree, 7years is really long)
Old 08-16-2010, 04:51 AM
AEON Manager
Hatred89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Hatred89
Quote:
What exactly do you need to get done, and have you requested GDT help?
-Storyline
-Intro
-1-3 Systems roughly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkldogg View Post
not trying to step on any toes but has this server EVER been playable? it didnt look too bad the last time i saw it but no1 ever there
I think it was 2005-06 we kept a player count of 30-60 people playing constantly. What changed that was one of the two owners removed Opan (Modern World) till staff would finish Elan (Classic World). Most of the staff ended up leaving and Opan hasn't been up since.

Quote:
We have four worlds and we are only required to submit with 2.5 of the worlds to make it to classic and the other two will be finished on the classic tab as major updates that will expand the storyline. (Most of the systems can be re-used on one of the worlds we don't plan to finish till after we make it to classic. So it isn't as much work as it sounds to be)

Plus we have not only tryed to just make four servers in one but to make them each far better then their rival. We have plenty of things on the server that never has been done before. Point is 4 servers in one takes quite a bit of time to develop.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:18 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatred89 View Post
I think it was 2005-06 we kept a player count of 30-60 people playing constantly...What changed that was one of the two owners removed Opan (Modern World)...
zzz... hard to name any modern server that hasn't kept a player count of 50+ players at any time, and I swear if I organized the scripts in testbed I could pull out enough to make half a dozen new modern server's. Same goes for your classic styled overworld, I played it for a day and felt I had ran out of content.

Quote:
We have four worlds and we are only required to submit with 2.5
You went ahead and found out the bare minimum you had to do to pass?

meh... I want to write this wall of text but I can't be bothered, and I think I've already done it before ~o~
Old 08-16-2010, 05:52 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
why the hell are you still around? In all honesty I've never seen someone worse than you. I'd usualy just ignore someone like you, but you've gone too far, and the graal community would be better without you trolling around.
I suggest you read what you've said and seriously think about it. Mocking developers that obviously are 1000times better than an idiot like you, considering himself superior than anyone else around but that never done a single thing in life. You've always been useless, complaining about everything. If you think something is wrong or too slow, why don't you try to help?

I'll end this by a quote from Ghandi: "You must be the change you wish to see in this world."
haha i get that alot. 7 years is stupid long. idc if they changed it, that was a dumb move and obviously it set them back. Regardless, they should have finished it by now...so ya /qq idc :]

Quote:
Thanks jerret lol that was beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
something must be done to "stop" him.

Of course he's right, but it's not a reason to start insulting the work of developers who edited their content multiple times to offer always better to the community (but yes I agree, 7years is really long)
"stop him" - lolol
I'm right? :O ya i thought so too

idc if u edit it 20 times, 7years is crazzy long....so yeah they should've been done by now

Quote:
said something about / my post
dude i dont care =]

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?

Last edited by jkldogg; 08-16-2010 at 06:41 AM.. Reason: u cant say l m f a o
Old 08-16-2010, 06:03 AM
AEON Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
zzz... hard to name any modern server that hasn't kept a player count of 50+ players at any time, and I swear if I organized the scripts in testbed I could pull out enough to make half a dozen new modern server's. Same goes for your classic styled overworld, I played it for a day and felt I had ran out of content.

You went ahead and found out the bare minimum you had to do to pass?

meh... I want to write this wall of text but I can't be bothered, and I think I've already done it before ~o~
1. The storyline is going to play a big part in the server which if I can do say so my self other servers don't really have or not at the same level as what we have planned.
2. Each world has enough content to pass as it's own server.
3. We have four worlds.
4. Originality

I think that isn't going for the minimum required and on the behalf of the classic world it has serious updates planned for it so it doesn't feel like just another classic world remake. As for the modern world, futuristic, and role play they will be by far original.

Anyhow point of this thread isn't to fight but to help find staff.

P.S. I'm tired so hopefully I'm making sense.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:06 AM
AEON Manager
Quote:
haha i get that alot. 7 years is stupid long. idc if they changed it, that was a dumb move and obviously it set them back. Regardless, they should have finished it by now...so ya /qq idc :]

idc if u edit it 20 times, 7years is crazzy long....so yeah they should've been done by now

=]
The management was bad and switching from gs1 to gs2 caused issues. Since I'v become manager though we haven't been taking any steps back. Before for every step forward we would take two back thats why nothing went anywhere. Plus we also have taken breaks so it wasn't 7 years of straight work it was more like 4 counting all the breaks taken among the staff. =P
Old 08-16-2010, 06:07 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
ya cool

I could help with some levels :O or small gfx / gani projects...but I don't work unless 3-6 other people work too because if you have less than 3 dev your server is pretty dead =S

After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 08-16-2010, 09:48 AM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
ya cool

I could help with some levels :O or small gfx / gani projects...
the only graphic i've seen you make is that horrible edit which i consider to be a rape of aeko's RC background. You're not really in any position to be making demands.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
ya cool

I could help with some levels :O or small gfx / gani projects...but I don't work unless 3-6 other people work too because if you have less than 3 dev your server is pretty dead =S
You can't dev..

Old 08-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
You can't dev..
I second that.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Thanks jerret lol that was beast

"stop him" - lolol
I'm right? :O ya i thought so too

dude i dont care =]

You could have just replied with "idc", would be the same anyways.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnegel View Post
You could have just replied with "idc", would be the same anyways.
It's not like many people read his posts anyhow.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:10 PM
J.Rollin (killaz)
i can dev but now u guys wont c cuz ur hataz

ya i made that GFX for fun for my RC for forget all the help =]

Old 08-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
We really need Scripters, thats what we're waiting for. Everything else is litteraly done.
What can we do? I've done everything I can, learned how to script a little, learned how to gfx, learned how to make ganis so that I could finish everything that I am capable to do on my own. I've also finished all the levels we need.

It's really frustrating when you have the cake ready but you're missing one ingredient.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:34 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I believe we would contribute so much to Graal if we were on the classic tab, the current servers on the Classic Tab are working uber slow. Updates on UN rarely happends, if it happends then it is some tacky event that is added to the allready hundreds of events list they allready have.
It is as if every server has lost it's direction.
It's sad to think that the other servers aren't giving as many final pushes as Aeon is... I just know that once you get classic, all the developers that aren't there are all going to come back and work on Aeon and develop anything and everything just for you guys