Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #16  
Old 02-26-2010, 03:26 AM
Seeya Seeya is offline
ω
Seeya's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Zormite
Posts: 1,905
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Man Raven, when you used to play, we had a blood feud- but you were probably still one of the best managers MMT's had.
__________________
Kale Vimes

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-26-2010, 03:37 AM
Ravenblade1979 Ravenblade1979 is offline
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 3,151
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
i would have to say sam was better then me lol
__________________
If love can be funny then why can it write bad jokes?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-26-2010, 05:05 AM
Zeltino Zeltino is offline
Gov'nah
Zeltino's Avatar
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 239
Zeltino will become famous soon enough
When I actively played GK, I hung at the MMT quite a bit. I didn't need food because I was/am Bile, but it's always enjoyable to have a party. I remember the Crescent Pirates would almost always have our parties and celebrations there . Also, when I was a GM, I used the MMT as a place to hold Birthday Parties. Would order a bunch of cake for everyone and it was quite fun! Don't get rid of the MMT.
__________________
Developer
Crescent Pirates
Email: [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-26-2010, 10:03 AM
joel34 joel34 is offline
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sveden.
Posts: 554
joel34 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormYs View Post
Best solution imo:

Burn the MMT down!! Then replace it with a armour/weapon shop.

Let's say place 10 Inferno swords and wait 10 minutes for someone to rob them.

Also why did Drakeroo become manager? He's rarely on. I think Kale should be one.
__________________

Last edited by joel34; 02-26-2010 at 10:04 AM.. Reason: Red,blue and yellow
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:26 AM
MajinDragon MajinDragon is offline
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: United Kingdom, England
Posts: 2,148
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel34 View Post
Let's say place 10 Inferno swords and wait 10 minutes for someone to rob them.

Also why did Drakeroo become manager? He's rarely on. I think Kale should be one.
Did you just compare Inferno Swords to food? If i saw ten inferno's on the ground (except if it's for an event i.e in testbed.nw), yes, i'd rob them and have no remorse.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Sam Sam is offline
superannuated super mod
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dortmund, Deutschland
Posts: 5,357
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Did you just compare Inferno Swords to food? If i saw ten inferno's on the ground (except if it's for an event i.e in testbed.nw), yes, i'd rob them and have no remorse.
Agreed. I don't know about how it is these days, but I know the storage room was always misused to store private stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-26-2010, 12:03 PM
cyan3 cyan3 is offline
Registered User
cyan3's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
Posts: 2,919
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
The Major problem with Misty Mug Tavern is trust, I know when John was Manager he only ever hired older players who were well respected and rich enough not to steal anything to begin with and I think he is one of the only Managers in the history of the Tavern not to have the store room robbed.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Sam Sam is offline
superannuated super mod
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dortmund, Deutschland
Posts: 5,357
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
The Major problem with Misty Mug Tavern is trust, I know when John was Manager he only ever hired older players who were well respected and rich enough not to steal anything to begin with and I think he is one of the only Managers in the history of the Tavern not to have the store room robbed.
Yeah but I think it is not a good solution. Older players focuses on others things as serving or farming food.
The MMT should be a preparation for a kingdom membership, a place for new players to learn RPing, working in a team, learning skills etc.
It should be run by someone having a stake in training new players.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Gothika Gothika is offline
Global News Team
Gothika's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 2,425
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
The best solution is to have a room above the back room which is a store room that only managers/owner etc can enter. That room would store most of the food/materials with the back room just having enough food/materials. Every couple of days a manager can refil the back room with stock from the store room.

It won't stop stuff being stolen, but atleast it will stop masses ammount of stuff being stolen since they'll only be able to take the limited supplies that are within the back room.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-26-2010, 01:04 PM
Sam Sam is offline
superannuated super mod
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dortmund, Deutschland
Posts: 5,357
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
The best solution is to have a room above the back room which is a store room that only managers/owner etc can enter. That room would store most of the food/materials with the back room just having enough food/materials. Every couple of days a manager can refil the back room with stock from the store room.

It won't stop stuff being stolen, but atleast it will stop masses ammount of stuff being stolen since they'll only be able to take the limited supplies that are within the back room.
What about a kind of cauldron for each staff, that cannot be taken away or opened by some else? If possible it could be made that in addition the manager can open it too.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Clockwork Clockwork is offline
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,071
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Clockwork
Wouldn't a simpler solution be to simply make a script that puts a sign in the room showing something like;

*2/26/2010* 07:26
Account Clockwork left Pizza ( 10 ) in the storeroom.

*2/26/2010* 15:39
Account Stephen took Pizza ( 10 ) from the storeroom.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Boom!
Stephen's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,410
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Or just repair the spells intentionally broken so MMT would be more... "successful".
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Sam Sam is offline
superannuated super mod
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dortmund, Deutschland
Posts: 5,357
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Or just repair the spells intentionally broken so MMT would be more... "successful".
Can you be a little more specific what you mean by that?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-26-2010, 03:24 PM
MrName MrName is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 141
MrName is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
Wouldn't a simpler solution be to simply make a script that puts a sign in the room showing something like;

*2/26/2010* 07:26
Account Clockwork left Pizza ( 10 ) in the storeroom.

*2/26/2010* 15:39
Account Stephen took Pizza ( 10 ) from the storeroom.
I never trusted him.. >;o
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-26-2010, 03:42 PM
Gothika Gothika is offline
Global News Team
Gothika's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 2,425
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Can you be a little more specific what you mean by that?
Restoration. When it used to refill your food bar.
__________________


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.