Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2014, 09:31 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Gang raids and earning points.

It's got that bad that i have to mass out that i have dropped money in the base somewhere to get people to come so i can kill them for points. Nobody raids and when they do you're lucky to get more than 3 people at a time.

It's always the same base, what about switching up the location and changing the levels in it. It's so repetitive.

What about a way for players to earn points for their gang if nobody is raiding?

Thinking we need some changes and updates to bring it back to life a bit. Don't you agree?

We need something to do to earn points if there is no raid. Maybe some gang quests for points? or things to do.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:37 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
You can earn points if nobody is raiding, you just need 3 members to be sitting in the base that's the "active base" to get points.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:00 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
You can earn points if nobody is raiding, you just need 3 members to be sitting in the base that's the "active base" to get points.
I still think the 1 point per minute isn't justified when you have to have 3 people just sitting in their asses.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:07 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
I still think the 1 point per minute isn't justified when you have to have 3 people just sitting in their asses.
9k an hour total from their "work" (or more if you save up for like angels maybe)

If you saved up for angels it would take you like 170 hrs and angels are what? 300k? less than 2k an hour in that sense then (unless you could pool points together)

Last edited by -HateD-; 02-18-2014 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: angels info
Old 02-18-2014, 10:29 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, the 5 points per 5 minutes is slow.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:38 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
Wait, does it actually give the players each a personal point..?

I thought it just added to your gangs total.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:47 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
It gives 1 gang point and 1 personal point to each person in the level.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
That would take forever. Also i want to earn my points, sitting doing nothing would bore the life out of me and no enjoyment out of it. Also pretty sure you don't get the points yourself, they just get added to your gang.

I want ways to earn points when there is nobody coming to stop you from taking their base.

How could we do this? That's the question.

I also want to add another thing. Being #1 gang at the end of the week gets you nothing. Why is this? You use to get EC's etc but now you get nothing.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:29 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
Then why would anyone raid? It would be too easy to get points for doing nothing.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
Then why would anyone raid? It would be too easy to get points for doing nothing.
Not really sure what you're talking about as you haven't really been clear as to what you mean.

Can you tell me what you're talking about?
Old 02-19-2014, 12:13 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
Why make it so lucrative to do nothing (let's be honest quest is so damn easy if you have a GG that it's free money, this would probably become farmable as well) for gang points? Nobody would raid anymore because this new thing would be 10x better and everyone would do that. Since it doesn't involve PKing there goes the whole point of the server. gmferng
Old 02-19-2014, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Why make it so lucrative to do nothing (let's be honest quest is so damn easy if you have a GG that it's free money, this would probably become farmable as well) for gang points? Nobody would raid anymore because this new thing would be 10x better and everyone would do that. Since it doesn't involve PKing there goes the whole point of the server. gmferng
Not sure where you are getting this 'to do nothing' idea from when i'm clearly stating there is 'nothing to do' and i want something to do.

Also, no. Raiding will always be the main way to get a bigger margin of points, the quest will give you some points but not as much as raiding. And it was only an idea, i'd like other things to do besides questing.

And i loled when you said 'nobody would raid anymore'. Yeah, because like they raid now. I also Lol when somebody comes back and says yeah why would this gang have such and such points. I'll tell you why, hosting bh pk and gang ulms a few times a day is your answer.
Old 02-19-2014, 12:22 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
There is really no resolution. Find more players and get more people to raid/pk (last 5 times I've logged in I got discouraged within 10 minutes due to running, server lag, stupid guns, and other lame ****)
Or find a new game to waste days of your life on
Old 02-19-2014, 12:29 AM
Quote:
There is really no resolution. Find more players and get more people to raid/pk (last 5 times I've logged in I got discouraged within 10 minutes due to running, server lag, stupid guns, and other lame ****)
Or find a new game to waste days of your life on
I believe there can be a solution but only if we work together to find one, not sit here and debate who's right or wrong without giving any solutions to your reasons.

It's always the same with every forum thread. All i see is people trying to be a smartass and say it won't work this and that but never anybody saying hey, what about this and that, good idea, let's do this, and let's do that.

Vicious circle, either somebody being a smartass, going off topic or the thread getting locked because some douche bag can't keep his mouth shut.

We will never get stuff done or achieve anything if we don't start working together on these issues.
Old 02-19-2014, 12:39 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
Coming from the person who threatens people irl more than anyone. Hm.
My solution is to increase playercount by 100x. Go buy advertising and better servers and fix the subscription system.
Good work team.