Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 04:26 PM
Wizad! - It's Magic!
XJOKERX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XJOKERX Send a message via MSN to XJOKERX
i hate subject boxes

Playerworld Renting has been going on well over a year now, as we have had to renew Graal X with all the money we had =(. Anyway Azernicid are you sure you registered correctly, and if you have dont try pming unixmad, he normally does not help at all, try getting Angel (Gpec Tec on AIM), also try getting spark on aim just to keep him updated on things (He will eventually decide to help you). Last result go to Moon God because I know how professional he takes his work and if you ask him something I am almost 100 percent positive he will find out what the problem is. I dont know VT so im not sure what to do about him o.o

Thank you Tsu for the awesome sig
Old 03-18-2004, 04:41 PM
WannaBe Scripter
VeX_RaT_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to VeX_RaT_Boy Send a message via AIM to VeX_RaT_Boy Send a message via Yahoo to VeX_RaT_Boy
Quote:
Originally posted by Myukoi

I know, that's why i don't trust graal. He looks creepy too, not in a ugly kind of way, but in a "i r evil" kind of way.
Have you seen him?

Anyways, the stuff with your server sucks....You should try to call or send mail (not email), because 6 months are far too long. If you have the PayPal e-mail, the info is there.

EDIT: Only Phone number was there....You SHOULD try that.

Last edited by VeX_RaT_Boy; 03-18-2004 at 04:52 PM..
Old 03-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
Re: i hate subject boxes

You are completly wrong, because if i can not help, noone will, i am the only one dealing with PlayerWorld renting.

Best is to Email me with the name of the playerWorld and copy of the Paypal payement.

Quote:
Originally posted by XJOKERX
Playerworld Renting has been going on well over a year now, as we have had to renew Graal X with all the money we had =(. Anyway Azernicid are you sure you registered correctly, and if you have dont try pming unixmad, he normally does not help at all, try getting Angel (Gpec Tec on AIM), also try getting spark on aim just to keep him updated on things (He will eventually decide to help you). Last result go to Moon God because I know how professional he takes his work and if you ask him something I am almost 100 percent positive he will find out what the problem is. I dont know VT so im not sure what to do about him o.o
Old 03-18-2004, 07:00 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
I wonder why he didn't before? mabey he wants to get compensation or something retarded...
Old 03-18-2004, 08:11 PM
Wizad! - It's Magic!
XJOKERX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XJOKERX Send a message via MSN to XJOKERX
Re: Re: i hate subject boxes

Quote:
Originally posted by unixmad
You are completly wrong, because if i can not help, noone will, i am the only one dealing with PlayerWorld renting.

Best is to Email me with the name of the playerWorld and copy of the Paypal payement.

Well then most of the time it is "noone will" because according to all these posts you rarely help.

Thank you Tsu for the awesome sig
Old 03-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Azernicid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Azernicid Send a message via Yahoo to Azernicid
unixmad ive emailed u 30 times and ogt nothin wht makes me think u will answer the 31st time?
Old 03-18-2004, 10:16 PM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Azernicid
unixmad ive emailed u 30 times and ogt nothin wht makes me think u will answer the 31st time?
You've gotta make sure that you send all of the required information... And Unixmad has a spam filter, make sure you answer the reciept you get from it.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:23 PM
Azernicid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Azernicid Send a message via Yahoo to Azernicid
well unixmad can u just give me a p2p acct instead i dont feel like going threw all this again if so plz reply to the thread
Old 03-18-2004, 11:27 PM
haunter is on a distinguished road
It's not that simple, there, kiddo....
Old 03-19-2004, 07:02 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Azernicid
well unixmad can u just give me a p2p acct instead i dont feel like going threw all this again if so plz reply to the thread
Use proper grammar if you're going to talk to him for jebus' sake. You make yourself look retarded. Probably why you're ignored by him?

Like they said before, make sure you're sending him the right stuff and i think you have to reply to some sent-receipt thingy.

Good luck. :o
Old 03-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Unixmad has answered, he has told you what to do...if you have any further questions for him, email him or forum pm him...stop making threads about it. If you make another thread about it, it will simply be deleted. If Unixmad decides he wishes to respond to this thread, he can always do it anyway.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread