Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
I'm in.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:47 PM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
Wil your arguments are stupid
Old 08-01-2009, 04:33 AM
oneslip91 is on a distinguished road
Era should have a Tv broadcast station and have like weather, and news, and ****. Or a PETSTORE
Old 08-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Vulcan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneslip91 View Post
Era should have a Tv broadcast station and have like weather, and news, and ****. Or a PETSTORE
Skyld made a TV broadcast system a while back.

Playerword Issues: Support Center
Email: [email protected]

Old 08-02-2009, 11:44 PM
The locker place should be player owned, and teir should only be 1 big locker place and have the same scripts as the hotel
Old 08-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Pelikano can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneslip91 View Post
The locker place should be player owned, and teir should only be 1 big locker place and have the same scripts as the hotel
What would be the point of the Hotel then?

If you mean a second Hotel, that'd be rather nice, competetions are always good!
Old 08-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikano View Post
What would be the point of the Hotel then?

If you mean a second Hotel, that'd be rather nice, competetions are always good!
Theres a locker place now is their not? And yet their is still a point of the hotel. So all i'm saying is make it player owned and have a set price and time script LIKE the hotel. Combine all the locker places into one big one so that way their isn't 3 owners of the same type of business.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:53 AM
HarlemBalla is on a distinguished road
I want to see the Arcade by the beach open up like Andrew promised us in the summer of however many years ago he failed at Manager.

Classic games like Pac-Man and Galaga (sp?) wouldn't be too hard to make. It would require simple GFX and I'm sure someone would willingly script them.

When you pay for a game it could warp you to a level where your game starts. Once you lose all your lives or however the game will work you will be warped back in front of your arcade machine.

Other games could include "-make a diner dash sort of minigame to earn money, with a high score list." like a game where you get donuts out to customers or something that an Era player would enjoy. -Or you could hide mini-games like this around the server. Have a mafia type game in the Missions House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikano View Post
Don't open a second hotel, but open up apartments next to the Auction House or bring back Club RedFox.

The Regency Theatre could be made useful for different performances such as music and stand up comedy instead of just plays.

The Mall: In the old Mall there were areas off to the side where Era businesses set up shop in side the Mall. Like GP, DD, and GRC each had a stall in a room off to the side. It would be neat if those stalls could be for rent for Era businesses. It would allow easier access to some businesses on Era that are out of the way.

I think the wood system could be more developed. If people could build their own houses or some other cool options with wood you could have people using that system WAY more.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
'I want to see the Arcade by the beach open up like Andrew promised us in the summer of however many years ago he failed at Manager. '

me? lol Kinetaro/Darago[sp] was the ones who said that

Last edited by [email protected]; 08-06-2009 at 07:59 PM..
Old 08-06-2009, 07:51 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemBalla View Post
I want to see the Arcade by the beach open up like Andrew promised us in the summer of however many years ago he failed at Manager.

Classic games like Pac-Man and Galaga (sp?) wouldn't be too hard to make. It would require simple GFX and I'm sure someone would willingly script them.

When you pay for a game it could warp you to a level where your game starts. Once you lose all your lives or however the game will work you will be warped back in front of your arcade machine.

Other games could include "-make a diner dash sort of minigame to earn money, with a high score list." like a game where you get donuts out to customers or something that an Era player would enjoy. -Or you could hide mini-games like this around the server. Have a mafia type game in the Missions House.
Right now, like Sales said, remote control cars are the main focus, but in the future I can see us making Pac-Man.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
I started making a Block-Breaker once, but it didn't turn out too well.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemBalla View Post
Don't open a second hotel, but open up apartments next to the Auction House or bring back Club RedFox.

The Regency Theatre could be made useful for different performances
When i worked on Era, I tried to get people to come up with ideas for the Regency theatre. Angel even tried to make it where videos from youtube (i think?) could be viewed and then we could show like gang battles and such and use it as a movie theatre. However it didn't come out good.

I also tried to get ideas for Club RedFox and the apartments. But the problem was that how would they be any differ than hotel rooms? The hotel can't afford to have competition because then they would make little to no money.

Staff were (probably still are) looking for original ideas for businesses. I don't know if it's changed in the past few months, but all you had to do was think of an original idea and then make most of it and you would get to own it. However, the idea had to be a player ran business such as Bounty Hunters or PPA. Nonetheless, im sure if you have a really good idea and thought it through, it probably would get uploaded.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
When i worked on Era, I tried to get people to come up with ideas for the Regency theatre. Angel even tried to make it where videos from youtube (i think?) could be viewed and then we could show like gang battles and such and use it as a movie theatre. However it didn't come out good.

I also tried to get ideas for Club RedFox and the apartments. But the problem was that how would they be any differ than hotel rooms? The hotel can't afford to have competition because then they would make little to no money.

Staff were (probably still are) looking for original ideas for businesses. I don't know if it's changed in the past few months, but all you had to do was think of an original idea and then make most of it and you would get to own it. However, the idea had to be a player ran business such as Bounty Hunters or PPA. Nonetheless, im sure if you have a really good idea and thought it through, it probably would get uploaded.
The movie theatre in my house was originally intented to be some kind of movie theatre business. It's set up to stream flash videos, but Graal + Flash = fail. Maybe after the next client release the flash problems will be fixed and I can finish that idea.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:03 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Right now, Graal requires Flash 9 ActiveX (???). In the next version, Flash is apparently fixed though, and works with the Firefox plugin.

I know it's possible to stream YouTube videos, so it may be possible to eventually do that.