Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
How much we've grown within graal

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmortalDragon View Post
Your really starting to anger me with your expulsive lieing.I never uses Twists account NEVER.Only a couple times on my own names up.Id i doubt that i would need to go around stealing levels when i have three server to test things with 2 different accounts.So wont you go and try and be a playerworld administrator for once and do your job and stop bringing peoples Staff Teams,and all are quiet good (not the best) ,reason i say this is cause i dont know ever player in Graal.So go back to your didling and leave my NAME out your mouth .......
Thank You

P.S
Twist Doesnt need to steal levels eithetr he is quiet good him self so i doubt it was him (i only can doubt because i wasnt actually thier)

Reading back on the old threads, I was like woah I don't even remember typing that. I think it's just incredible how much we've grown within graal without even realising it. Do you guys/gals have some crazy old posts?
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 04-24-2011, 10:50 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Don't know but the thread below was kind of ridiculous xD
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=51883

Quote:
About Galdor, perhaps there should be an IQ test before moderators are added...
I loled xD

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:32 PM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
As much as the public enjoys bashing Graal, I think it has really matured some people and I know, in regards to me, I have learned how to type eloquently (at a rapid rate).

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 04-24-2011, 11:45 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
This is my first post I've made on the forums. I wouldn't say I've grown too much, but I've definitely changed. http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=50110

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 04-25-2011, 02:31 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Dear mother of god...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=45822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
After a LONG TIME I've finally got my account working on the forums again ^.^!!

Nice to be back, if you don't know me..you should, and if you do..*gives you a cookie*

Old 04-25-2011, 03:09 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
when i forum search my old account magicbud3344 and read my posts it makes me want to not tell you guys my old account was magicbud3344.

i did find this thread though and found it quite awesome...
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...t=magicbud3344
Old 04-25-2011, 04:02 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
I can't search any further back in "Posts by me" than 2010 and the oldest "Threads created by me" it has recorded (Also inaccurate) was when I was a server admin in 2007, but I haven't really been any different since the day I started to today. Just, know more than I did perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
Okay, so I've found myself in a bit of a pickle by way of buddy lists. I started noticing a while back that people were just adding me to their buddy list so they knew where I was, just so they could come and bug me about wanting items, money, staff jobs, etc, etc, so I decided to disable "Show me on other's Buddy List", however, my real friends can now no longer see me.

My suggestion is maybe we could make it so that the current way of buddying someone remains the same, however, you have another option in the options menu to "Only show me if both parties are buddied" or however you may wish to word it.

A secondary option is the same thing, but by selecting this option in specific people's profile (Much like Mute) called "Allow user to see me cross server", but that one might require further unnecessary tinkering with the system itself.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 04-25-2011, 05:57 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Should rocks have an owner tag when they are bombed out of the wall?
Never change, Googi.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Retired Zone Manager
PowerProNL can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to PowerProNL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
This is my first post I've made on the forums. I wouldn't say I've grown too much, but I've definitely changed. http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=50110
Tig, you were hated back in the time I see in this thread XD

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=57113

Tigairius's thread
Old 04-25-2011, 12:26 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerProNL View Post

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=57113

Tigairius's thread
Yep, good times. I think this is actually a better example than the one I posted. Reading that thread still makes me chuckle a little bit though.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:40 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerProNL View Post
were? ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Old 04-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I just realized nothing had changed for me at all. I was still trying to get something fixed when I made my very first post on the forums.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...23&postcount=7
Old 04-25-2011, 07:25 PM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
were? ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Old 04-25-2011, 08:54 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
lmao ya i have a million embarrassing threads, this one's golden

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...t=76019&page=5

idk about u guys but sometimes i like to loook at pooper200000s old threads and posts

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=69640

Last edited by Elizabeth; 04-25-2011 at 09:15 PM..
Old 04-25-2011, 09:03 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
My first ever post: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=62442