Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum > Hiring for Unholy Nation
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 03:50 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
It's always a nice feature to do. It probably won't be a fullout rpg but something fun. No need to try and discourage it.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 03-21-2009, 05:11 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelu View Post
what is the point of mixing different genres into 1 server ?
people who like Classic will play UN and people who like RPGs will play Zodiac
iam sure you dont get more players because of a small RPG part on your Server
Unholy Nation is just one giant mess, it knows it's a mess, and it kind of boasts it. I see it as kind of a parody server, and can't really take it seriously as anything else.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:34 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Rufus how come you always post like you're higher than everyone else, and nothing is good enough for you.

Why would someone care to read that you think UN is a mess, maybe they want to learn on the real intent of this thread?

P.S. Who would take any game seriously?
Old 03-21-2009, 07:27 PM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
Let's clarify:

Quote:
what is the point of mixing different genres into 1 server ?
people who like Classic will play UN and people who like RPGs will play Zodiac
iam sure you dont get more players because of a small RPG part on your Server
If you didn't read my previous post. UN's RPG was used a long time ago. If I'm not mistaken it was before Zodiac even came out to begin with (Though, don't hold me accountable to that). Regardless, UN's RPG system will be nothing like Zodiac and will not overtake the entire server. It will be a side-quest-side-game-mini-game deal. Anyone can partake in it, but they are not obligated.

Quote:
Streety, you should let them know that UN isn't going RPG, that it is more of a quest/game type thing.. Just so people aren't like "UNz gona turn in 2 zodaic!!"
That's the plan. I want it to be an in detail branch of UN that someone could do much like they could spar, or play events. UN has always been like this. We've always had multiple things that people could do to play with their time, which is in my opinion why it was more successful than N-Pulse.

Quote:
Unholy Nation is just one giant mess, it knows it's a mess, and it kind of boasts it. I see it as kind of a parody server, and can't really take it seriously as anything else.
The mess we advocate is the widespread features the server has offered to entertain it's players. Not the mess past development staff had made.

And finally:

Quote:
that has nothing to do with the system behind it
there is no reason to mix a working Classic server with a RPG one
why not start making more quests instead of a RPG part nobody needs
iam sure in 2 years evry Classic tab server is a RPG even Era
I'm sure that if you read the last post I made, you would understand that this feature is NOT a full scale revamp of the server. It is simply another feature that a user has available to partake in. It is nothing like Zodiac to begin with. The post also stated it will be a turn based system (Which Zodiac is not) and will be composed of the more original turn based systems (as seen in Final Fantasy, etc).

I also strongly disagree on what you said, I think there's no supporting facts for you to say that as well. Seems like something you just kind of pulled out to fit the situation.

Old 03-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
Rufus how come you always post like you're higher than everyone else, and nothing is good enough for you.

Why would someone care to read that you think UN is a mess, maybe they want to learn on the real intent of this thread?

P.S. Who would take any game seriously?
I don't even see where I could come across as acting higher than anyone at all, nor where I suggested any form of opinion on the RPG system that Unholy Nation is planning to implement. Not that I feel compelled to justify myself, but my response was to Angelu who highlighted the conflicting themes on the server. Unholy Nation completely lacks consistency of theme, and everyone who plays it knows and accepts this, because the content that they have on the server is solely for entertainment. People take UN for what it is, and those that are looking for something else go elsewhere. In that respect, I don't give a rats ass who reads what I posted because it was only a response to Angelu. It was not intended to be some big statement I was announcing as though nobody is aware of this.

Aside from the assumptions however, what you said is extremely ironic. With the content in your avatar, user title, and signature, to then make a post like this, I'm not sure you're trying to come across seriously either. You don't get it, that's fine, but don't project yourself onto others and claim I've posted things that I actually haven't.