Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 10:25 PM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Are new body colors included as a feature? ?
This.
I wanna actually wear orange, not skin colored clothes!

Edit: Can you give us a list of everything you added on to V6 that V5 didn't have? =o

Old 03-19-2011, 11:29 PM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
I'm still having problems with altering between tilesets on v6. When a server uses more then one tileset it only loads the tileset that you logged in on using, and will not alternate to the others.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:11 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Since this thread is actually in bug reports, I'd really like to see this fixed:
STRETCHXEFFECT and STRETCHYEFFECT in ganis don't seem to flip the image when using negative values. This even works in v5. Since I'm using this (as of recently), I really need this fixed. Thanks!
Old 03-20-2011, 01:23 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
From what I've noticed the sound menu doesn't save? I turned up SFX, got no sound and then restarted Graal and the bar was still at 0. I'm not even sure if Graal v6 sound is working at all, and I'm not running Windows 64bit.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:44 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
From what I've noticed the sound menu doesn't save? I turned up SFX, got no sound and then restarted Graal and the bar was still at 0. I'm not even sure if Graal v6 sound is working at all, and I'm not running Windows 64bit.
It's working for me. Settings are saving, too. Got the config file on read-only?
Old 03-20-2011, 01:51 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
It's working for me. Settings are saving, too. Got the config file on read-only?
Nope, works fine with v5.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:05 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
And it wouldn't let me change my default font. It just changed it back.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:36 AM
Mister Master of Zeron
HerrChris is on a distinguished road
Thats concering rather the gui than the client itself, but "you eat with your eyes" as you know

I think it is unnecessary having the option to resize every little window (e.g. the download-message). Windows should also have a minimum size so they won't squash themselves.
Moreover there should be an option to disable the docking of the external windows.

And why the heck are there half-baked translations for languages no one is able to speak here?

Click my sig to see a donger.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:01 AM
Jack Jasra
Megamas is on a distinguished road
Changing the default font is very important! Especially if you're used to another font for years... XD
Old 03-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Yay, totally using this if Stefan ever implements that server-side TDrawingPanel functionality that will let us set transparencies.
^
Old 03-22-2011, 02:08 AM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
I started this in another thread sorry, but really wanted it here too...

Make use of the Items and Events in the guild cp section finally and give more control to servers on how they can access their guilds in-game? Maybe even an in-game guild cp? That'd be nice...
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Old 03-22-2011, 07:07 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssssssssss View Post
I started this in another thread sorry, but really wanted it here too...

Make use of the Items and Events in the guild cp section finally and give more control to servers on how they can access their guilds in-game? Maybe even an in-game guild cp? That'd be nice...
Yes yes yes one thousands times yes.
We have been asking for in game guild control panel for years.

Most servers nowdays end up scripting their own guilds/gangs/parties because having in-game access is more important than having a centralized database.
But having both would be very very nice.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:17 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post

All Text Labels on the left just need to be moved over 16~ pixels. Currently Instant Messenger, Favorite Hangout, and Favorite Quote are being cut-off.
I think this is already fixed on Login 2 more than a year ago.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 03-25-2011, 04:05 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
I still keep getting random lag spikes where the client freezes for a second or 2. This is really annoying, especially when in events.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:20 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
make a model editor dev tool
so we can make models and have the editor support them
and change skins ects
this should be done so the quality of the games graphics can improve