Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Graal Zone
I will try Graal Zone for iPhone/iPod 22 19.30%
I will buy Graal Zone+ for iPhone/iPod 7 6.14%
I own an iPhone/iPod but i am not interested 15 13.16%
I don't own a iPhone/iPod yet 70 61.40%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I is can haz DS instead, plz?

Old 07-09-2008, 08:02 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I is can haz DS instead, plz?

The DS would be more suited for it since it has more buttons, however, it doesn't have as good specs so it would probably not run as well.

EDIT: Also, a few questions:

How do you move? How do you shoot?

Will you be able to play online with others, or is it an offline game? If it's online, does it have to be on WiFi/3G, or will it work on Edge?

Do existing accounts mean anything?

How much will it cost to get Zone+?
Old 07-09-2008, 08:06 PM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Heh, I wouldn't recommend porting it to anything other than a computer... but...

Anyways, it might not have great specs, but if they're able to pull off games like Phantom Hourglass, would it be impossible to run a simple game like Graal? It just means things would have to be done more efficient. Anyways, despite the fact that I don't own a PSP, that would seem like the more logical to port to first. Given that it's an actual gaming handheld, and has great specs. Userbase aren't that high, especially compared to the DS, but then again, I doubt the iPhone userbase is much higher than the PSP's.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:11 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Heh, I wouldn't recommend porting it to anything other than a computer... but...

Anyways, it might not have great specs, but if they're able to pull off games like Phantom Hourglass, would it be impossible to run a simple game like Graal? It just means things would have to be done more efficient. Anyways, despite the fact that I don't own a PSP, that would seem like the more logical to port to first. Given that it's an actual gaming handheld, and has great specs. Userbase aren't that high, especially compared to the DS, but then again, I doubt the iPhone userbase is much higher than the PSP's.
It's going up, plus the app store will make it skyrocket, plus the enterprise features.

I don't want Apple to dominate the phone market though, I'd like to see them have a strong competitor so Apple is encouraged to keep adding new things.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:14 PM
My gripe is the fact that the phone market is not a good market for games. Especially the iPhone... I would understand if the iPhone could use a stylus, but it can't. That's like me trying to play Phantom Hourglass with my fingers, it just doesn't work that great. Games should stick to hardware intended for games, at least... complex games should, like Graal.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Graal is a complex game?
Graal Zone iPhone is controlled by accelerator for movement and virtual keys for shooting, but for RPG there is also a click-movement system (or you could script your own stuff). It's online only, so with some networks it might be a little bit laggy but we will also try to setup servers both in europe and US to have as less lag as possible.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Inactive Graal Player
grawlgamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to grawlgamer Send a message via MSN to grawlgamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
We are releasing also Graal Zone+, a premium version of the game with more weapons, vehicles and maps.
Okay this is getting annoying, I have utterly no clue of how your payment system works anymore, it makes no sense what-so-ever, every method overlaps another and everything is so screwed up I have no idea how confusing it must be for a new player. Please explain or make a FAQ of your crap payment system, because if I had an idea at all, I might actually pay.

Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Being male isn't an issue.

Being female must be an issue for you every month though, right?

Last edited by grawlgamer; 07-09-2008 at 08:52 PM..
Old 07-09-2008, 08:36 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Graal on the PSP would be 150 times better. Should so be the next thing.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
I dont own an iphone, or ipod, nor do I have the money to buy either.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Graal is a complex game?
Graal Zone iPhone is controlled by accelerator for movement and virtual keys for shooting, but for RPG there is also a click-movement system (or you could script your own stuff). It's online only, so with some networks it might be a little bit laggy but we will also try to setup servers both in europe and US to have as less lag as possible.
Anything that need is not tetris, or alike, I consider a complex game that should not be on a phone.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:51 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
...I want to say that this is disgusting, but if it came out for psp I would be happy.

So in the sense that I don't was to be a hypocrite, yay for the update?
Maybe I havent thought this through. XD I will never spend anything over maybe 200$ on a phone. Thus ruling out the possibility of me ever owning an iphone. BUT if I did. I would have so much fun hardmodding.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Instead of wasting your skills on useless platforms, why not develop a graal for c64? Would be of more use =/
Old 07-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
*cough* Graal for wiiware *cough*

Old 07-09-2008, 11:03 PM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Don't spam.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
stick to graal then kthx

Closed Thread

Tags
app store, iphone, ipod touch, itouch