Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 04:02 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post

Update: I see the option is unchecked in my playerlist options, but I can't seem to check it? Along with other options.
Fixed this, will see about the other stuff soon.

Quote:
If I scroll to the bottom of both the guild and the server lists (using page down or arrow keys) it will open a PM for the last person on it.
I found the reason this is happening, it's because I had to use a workaround in order to be able to double click multiple selections (in case you wanted to just mass message your buddies or something). I could try to make another workaround to avoid that, but let's see if Stefan fixes onDblClick with multiple selections first (which would inevitably fix it).

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-10-2010, 06:03 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
-Trying to edit in Client RC causes the client to not respond, and inevitably crash once you click a script to edit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Sounds similar to a problem we had on Mac before. It would be good if someone could reproduce the error and check if it has to do with the recreation of the RC window - connecting to a different server and then opening the RC again or so.
Spent some time trying to locate what was doing this, it's whenever syntaxhighlighting=true it crashes the client. This is a good find, TSA.

Old 01-12-2010, 07:46 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Wiggling an ingame window back and forth minimizes the client.

Character appears to "tear" when moving. For example if you run in a direction and hold, say, shift+v you will sit and move in that direction while sitting. On the old client this is smooth, but on the new one the head appears to "bob" back and forth. This happens on all ganis, kind of reminds me of when your screen tears due to really high FPS so "tearing" is the only way I can describe it.

Last edited by Crono; 01-12-2010 at 08:07 PM..
Old 01-12-2010, 08:06 PM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Wiggling an ingame window back and forth minimizes the client.
Hmm, I'm unable to replicate this. What are your computer specs and stuff? Could you maybe explain it differently?

Old 01-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Character appears to "tear" when moving. For example if you run in a direction and hold, say, shift+v you will sit and move in that direction while sitting. On the old client this is smooth, but on the new one the head appears to "bob" back and forth. This happens on all ganis, kind of reminds me of when your screen tears due to really high FPS so "tearing" is the only way I can describe it.
I get this too and it's really annoying. I figured it was just my crappy laptop, obviously not.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:28 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
I've found I cannot jump off the cliffs I could normally jump off in v5. I tested on N-Pulse and Zodiac.

I've attached a picture of the cliffs I was trying to jump off. Instead of jumping, I just start trying to push the cliffs over while I had some people jumping down the cliffs next to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jumpcliff.png
Views:	787
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	50227  

Last edited by Twinny; 01-13-2010 at 03:42 AM..
Old 01-13-2010, 01:47 PM
Banned
Umat will become famous soon enough
Graphics card:
Description: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS
Driver version: 6.14.11.8208

This happens to me on layered levels on maloria:
Click image for larger version

Name:	maloria.PNG
Views:	1360
Size:	207.3 KB
ID:	50234
Old 01-13-2010, 01:50 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umat View Post
Graphics card:
Description: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS
Driver version: 6.14.11.8208

This happens to me on layered levels on maloria:
Attachment 50234
This is fixed in Stefan's v6 version.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:55 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
This is fixed in Stefan's v6 version.
Oh, well, I got both Windows and Linux from Skyld. Maybe both versions isn't up to date (which is causing my problem on Linux).
Old 01-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umat View Post
Oh, well, I got both Windows and Linux from Skyld. Maybe both versions isn't up to date (which is causing my problem on Linux).
That was a problem because alpha transparency was not working properly on all the tilelayers; Stefan's already fixed it and it will be in the next beta release.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Banned
Alright.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
I've found I cannot jump off the cliffs I could normally jump off in v5. I tested on N-Pulse and Zodiac.

I've attached a picture of the cliffs I was trying to jump off. Instead of jumping, I just start trying to push the cliffs over while I had some people jumping down the cliffs next to me.
Ok fixed, was already wondering why it doesn't work on Classic iPhone. We have added some modifications for making some classic stuff working on gmap but it bugged the jump tile detection.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:41 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
+ Certain bodies aren't displaying properly. (See: post 1 & post 2)
Fixed in my version, it was expecting classic bodies to be palettized.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:45 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Fixed in my version, it was expecting classic bodies to be palettized.
what about bodies that doesn't show?
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 01-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
[*]You can't walk and do an emoticon that is animated, only those that aren't.
Same in v5, if there is "stay" in the filename then the emoticon stays but disappears when moving. It doesn't make sense to run around with "AFK" emoticon Will make it possible anyway.

Tags
graal v6, windows