Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2010, 12:04 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
This is ridiculous. I don't understand, why go public when obviously this haven't been discussed with Streety? I mean this is just nonsense! If there is going to be a war against two servers, then the managers on each side needs to discuss this before they dump something like that in our faces. It's not fair to the other server and it's really not fair to the players.
Why would it be discussed with Streety? We challenged Unholy Nation to a series of cross-server events, and rather than accepting, they tried to call us out on being "unprofessional" and used that as an excuse for declining.

It is a shame, though, that Unholy Nation overreacted so much. I was looking forward to the events
Old 02-25-2010, 12:45 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
We challenged Unholy Nation to a series of cross-server events, and rather than accepting, they tried to call us out on being "unprofessional" and used that as an excuse for declining.
Did I miss something?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:47 AM
HelpingAtStuff is on a distinguished road
Well either way, a Modern server has nothing to do with a Classic.

UN should challenge N-Pul..nvm
Old 02-25-2010, 12:51 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Did I miss something?
Apparently.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:58 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
I think a lot of you don't know what you're talking about. The purpose of the event was to get repersenitives from both servers to participate in some server events. However, everything would be fair for both servers. That means that the Era players can only use the same gun as UN players and they would all have the same stats, i.e. speed, strength, ammo, guns, etc.

On UN the Era players most likely would only need the 13HP/3sword stats.

Then the players would have some events hosted on both UN and Era. The events would include both PK and Non-PK events and then the winner could have custom guildtag, guildhat, weapon, etc.

Also, let me also mention that this would in no way stop the development of the server. What I purposed to do would use events/things already on the server. While yes, their might have to be some small adjustments made nothing too drastic.

I honestly don't mind that Streety said no though. It's his choice and I'm not going to condemn him for it. However, some of you guys don't know what you're talking about.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:01 AM
And did this ever happen? I dont recall it being announced.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:04 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpingAtStuff View Post
And did this ever happen? I dont recall it being announced.
Logged in on Graal lately?:o
Old 02-25-2010, 01:07 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
repersentin' era yo
Old 02-25-2010, 01:27 AM
sizzle1989 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
repersentin' era yo
This
Old 02-25-2010, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
Logged in on Graal lately?:o
Everyday, yo.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:05 AM
evilchaseofdoom will become famous soon enough
Why is there no Graalympics? That would be intense. Like Zodiac, Era, UN and Classic of course all competing.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:44 AM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to SwimChao
There is absolutely nothing wrong with cross-server events to "stimulate" the game's player base. However, the way the Era administration executed their "challenge" resulted in Era players on UN harassing staff, and other players; with Era administration egging them on by saying things like "Streety won't ban anyone for fear of losing players".

Because of the way they brought this to fruition, I will not be sponsoring any cross-server events at all. I was excited about the idea of Graalympics way back when managers from classic servers talked about it like 7 or 8 months ago; now I want nothing to do with it.

I want to stay as far away from the administration of other servers as possible, and just focus on UN. It's not about watering the "fight" down, or being a sissy at all. It's entirely centric on the immaturity, and lack of professionalism that Era's staff displayed.

On another note, I realize that my own staff base got a little rowdy when the group from Era came to UN. I will be teaching them how to avoid such conflict in future scenarios. It was uncalled for.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:57 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimChao View Post
I want to stay as far away from the administration of other servers as possible, and just focus on UN. It's not about watering the "fight" down, or being a sissy at all. It's entirely centric on the immaturity, and lack of professionalism that Era's staff displayed.
I don't mind that you want to focus on UN, but don't try to pin it on Era. Your staff and players were muting, renicking, and banning players for a joke, not to mention returning the exact same insults over masses and in-game chat.

I also don't blame you in particular; I know that almost all of the overreactions were carried about by staff simply caught up in the heat of the moment, but that's no reason to continue some crusade in making Era look like an enemy, especially when it was only a minority of Era's players breaking any rules or conduct codes.

Graal is a game, lighten up a bit.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:04 AM
evilchaseofdoom will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I don't mind that you want to focus on UN, but don't try to pin it on Era. Your staff and players were muting, renicking, and banning players for a joke, not to mention returning the exact same insults over masses and in-game chat.

I also don't blame you in particular; I know that almost all of the overreactions were carried about by staff simply caught up in the heat of the moment, but that's no reason to continue some crusade in making Era look like an enemy, especially when it was only a minority of Era's players breaking any rules or conduct codes.

Graal is a game, lighten up a bit.
Classic vs Era, this Friday @ 8 PM, count on it.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilchaseofdoom View Post
Classic vs Era, this Friday @ 8 PM, count on it.
That's worst then Valikorlia vs. Zodiac