Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2006, 12:24 PM
The Shellbullet
Tails_night is on a distinguished road
Gottafew..things to add to forest, other suggestions

I was thinking since Forest IS basically a Kingdom-based on nature why not allow us fellow forest members to make Wood Bracers and Elven boots.

also why don't many events hand out event items anymore, huh they like blacklisted or sumthing, maybe some people miss seeeing more of the golden warrior helmet, or the Dragonmail, maybe a little Blood Paladin helm, white dragon scale mail, you know leaf shields, the Blood paladin Kite shield, the whole arsenal of belts that you never see these days, not even gonna start with the boots, all those gauntlets and gloves, Blood Paladin Blade, Dark Angel, metris clubs, Crimson Fang dagger, the energy bow, shooting star anchient bamboo rod, I'll stop before i finish the list, some people haven't even heard of some of the bracers that exist, even pros and extreme oldbies ahven't, why can't we see a few more of these other than on the banned members list, or the expired accounts or sumthing??? heck i bet half the list is sitting in the basement of a rotting house.

PS keep on subject/topic

favorite quote, Alan Steele"Posting in the forums is like cutting your hand and shoving it in a tank full of sharks" XD nice ring, humor, and truth to it

Last edited by Tails_night; 06-16-2006 at 12:51 PM..
Old 06-16-2006, 12:32 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
I think draxx has a full kingdom set he designed, had a nature-like look to it. The problem is getting high up staff to do anything from 2k2 debug to 2k2 server.

There were a few golden warriors evented off a long time ago, I have the only one left in existance. I doubt they would event any new ones off, well at least I hope they dont. Blood paladin set was never evented off, I think Lance had it on his account he just never evented it, id like to see that in existance some time. But I think it would be nice to focus on crafting all items, and making the old event items require rare drop components to make. But thats for a suggestion thread.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:39 PM
The Shellbullet
Yeah that is something I'm getting towards I'm honestly sickened by the fact that theres practically no armor variations, that some people have to practally crap solid diamonds JUST to be able to buy one or two awesomely rare items, i mean at least drop the rarity by half.

favorite quote, Alan Steele"Posting in the forums is like cutting your hand and shoving it in a tank full of sharks" XD nice ring, humor, and truth to it
Old 06-16-2006, 02:50 PM
myth-simba is an unknown quantity at this point
thing is.

Most gk item = crap

All rares = decent and good.

not many craftable items that are good u can make.

This game ti too palyer dependant!

if all ppl with rares including the fid's and stuff quit graal i think graal would have about 5 items lol

Hmph..
What are you looking at?
(Squadron Commander Chris Steele)
Old 06-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Wounded Wanderer
Faital_Ryu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Faital_Ryu
Amen to what Tails said. We need more rare items, and make them slightly easier to get to keep the economy lowered. I've heard about items that are worth a few hundred diamonds, and I've had 20 at the most. If our economy relies on killing skeletons for diamonds, at least fill the West Haunted House with skeletons, or better yet, expand on both haunted houses and put more skeletons rooms, so more people can have a chance at getting precious diamondds, and so I don't have to deal with high levels who can do one-hit KOs with Bile weapons (or other weapons I may not have heard of), or with stuck-up n00bs who complain about how I "steal" their drops when I clearly killed the skeleton.

But what I really want to see are more rares, more of each type of rare item, and an obvious way to try your hand at getting one. I have no idea how people are getting these very helpful items, there ÜBER expensive, and for all I know, ÜBER hard to get.

What's the problem, and WHEN will it get fixed?
Old 06-16-2006, 08:51 PM
DonnyCypher is on a distinguished road
Angry

I agree with a lot of what has been said by everyone and I really do feel that they should have at least 2-3 more armours that can compete with the PMoP. Its really sad they only have one good armour and none others come close. Also I feel like the high GK is slacking SO muhc there idea of an event is hlding a fking raffle, thats teh dumbest thing ever at least give us a fkin game to play, not just randomly getting numbers.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:37 AM
Sea Dog Owner
AlaricoMontario is an unknown quantity at this point
Believe me, Draxx is doing everythign he can to get you guys items - I've seen them on Debug and take it from me, you're gonna love them and they'll be the envy of all of Graal Kingdoms (If that's even saying much, but, meh, to each his own I guess)

And why don't Kingdom Leaders give out event items anymore?

Because you do even begin to realize how much absolute hell we have to go through just to get the staff to cooperate? Bjorn doesn't do it hardly at all, and Sam is never around to bug him for the items. And plus, they make the decision on whether YOUR Kingdom event is worthy enough for THAT KINGDOMS items.

It's really all staff's fault, when you look at it in-depth
Old 06-19-2006, 02:29 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaricoMontario
I've seen them on Debug and take it from me, you're gonna love them and they'll be the envy of all of Graal Kingdoms (If that's even saying much, but, meh, to each his own I guess)
As have I, and as always, you are being overdramatic.
Old 06-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Sea Dog Owner
AlaricoMontario is an unknown quantity at this point
Meh, I think you're just still mad that no one cares about your fishies
Old 06-20-2006, 04:07 AM
The Shellbullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaricoMontario
Meh, I think you're just still mad that no one cares about your fishies
Why cause you're always swimming with em?? besides WTF does this have to do with the price of rice in china aside from trying to get a rise out of someone??

Old 06-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Twilight Ninja
naokohiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails_night
Why cause you're always swimming with em?? besides WTF does this have to do with the price of rice in china aside from trying to get a rise out of someone??
quite the debacle, but as it is, no one wants to give any rice without getting a pretty penny in return.
:]
- Arrrrrrgh essstee yoooveee dubbayoo ecks waizee!