Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Last time I checked Skyld was working on his own iPhone project (Rudora iPhone)
I have actually not been working on Rudora iPhone for some time now, I have been busy with a lot of real life stuff like university. Even then, the current organisation of the global team is a disaster anyway. It isn't an effective unit anymore, there is not great communication between global staff and until we get a proper support centre where globals can handle requests properly, it simply won't improve.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:30 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
I have actually not been working on Rudora iPhone for some time now, I have been busy with a lot of real life stuff like university. Even then, the current organisation of the global team is a disaster anyway. It isn't an effective unit anymore, there is not great communication between global staff and until we get a proper support centre where globals can handle requests properly, it simply won't improve.
Stefan should bring back the support center.

Can anyone tell me why it was removed in the first place?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:

It was removed in the first place because the support center software that was used had security vulnerabilities and some data got leaked.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
some data got leaked.
i.e. a giant list of everyone's email/password
Old 03-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:

It was hacked and thousands of accounts were compromised.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:36 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

because accounts + passwords and (at some point) personal information got leaked multiple times?
Old 03-05-2011, 12:46 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Wow that must have been a fun time.... :x
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:52 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
why? pc graal is dead anyways, based on a true story.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:53 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Ya bring back Bell, she gets **** done and doesn't afraid of anything.
Old 03-05-2011, 02:44 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
i will serve as the communication barrier between globals and players. I'm always free.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:10 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
If I was Tig I wouldn't respond to you either, you're a terrible person.
Coming from the guy who hacked his own ser.. wait, going to stop there or else this will get removed like usual.

On the other hand; I agree with Rufus, Bell actually gets sht done!

Old 03-05-2011, 03:30 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
Coming from the guy who hacked his own ser.. wait, going to stop there or else this will get removed like usual.
So? Too bad I turned around and did something constructive with that knowledge.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:33 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Hi guys,

The support inbox has been actioned but for a few emails being handled by other PWAs (not going to butt in on others ). If you have recently sent in an issue which has not been attended too, please let me know (preferably via [email protected])
Old 03-05-2011, 05:44 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Last I was aware, Skyld isn't part of the PWA. Complaining about him not giving much support isn't going to get anyone anywhere.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-05-2011, 06:02 AM
the KattMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Hi guys,

The support inbox has been actioned but for a few emails being handled by other PWAs (not going to butt in on others ). If you have recently sent in an issue which has not been attended too, please let me know (preferably via [email protected])
thanks since other people didn't say so

we all really love you but we're too embarassed to admit it!
Quote: