Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2014, 11:36 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
is it still worth reporting bugs?

hello!

over the last few months i have posted reports of bugs with a level of seriousness that ranges from insignificant to critical/game-breaking. however none of these have been addressed and with the person who usually addresses bugs presumably missing but without confirmation this looks unlikely to change any time soon

i therefore ask whether it is even worth continuing to report bugs?
Old 08-17-2014, 05:17 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Yes. Stefan wasn't the only person you know? Unixmad can program too according to his resume. And he's been more active lately aswell.
Old 08-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
unixmad is a pioneer of the internet according to his résumé

Old 08-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakov_the_Jakovasaur View Post
unixmad is a pioneer of the internet according to his résumé

I think it says in his country. Which I have no idea of. I believe he can program because it's not hard and he has the source code. It's always worth reporting stuff.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Pretty sure Unixmad has things under control.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 08-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
@Jakov: Where have you posted the bugs?
Old 08-17-2014, 09:17 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
@Jakov: Where have you posted the bugs?
hello!

i have previously assembled a large list however i believe the critical ones are as follows:
thank you!
Old 08-17-2014, 09:40 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Don't think thats a bug. You have to set ur community while you are Gold.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 08-17-2014, 09:46 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Don't think thats a bug. You have to set ur community while you are Gold.
i think that has to be a bug because i dont see why it would deliberately be made so that previously upgraded players cannot register a community name after their gold expires
Old 08-17-2014, 10:00 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
i think that has to be a bug because i dont see why it would deliberately be made so that previously upgraded players cannot register a community name after their gold expires
I am sure this is not a bug lol. But since Graal is f2p we could lift that gold upgrades completely. On GK Players can only join kingdoms with a community name which is fine. Just need to make communitynames for free

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 08-17-2014, 10:06 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Quote:
I am sure this is not a bug lol. But since Graal is f2p we could lift that gold upgrades completely. On GK Players can only join kingdoms with a community name which is fine. Just need to make communitynames for free
well lets put it like this:

either it has deliberately been made so that once a players gold subscription expires they can no longer register a community name

OR

it is a bug

------------

it would also be good to have some official confirmation that graal is free to play as otherwise it still seems like speculation
Old 08-17-2014, 11:27 PM
Banned
Quote:
If graal is intentionally f2p and not just hey no one's looking let's remove restrictions ourselves. Or as long as it's universally free. They should allow you to set a community name then. Would be a great improvement since guest accounts all use guest for community names. And players without community names are blank. Lifetime and players with community names show. And this was a recent problem on gk with the samurai king vote system. Would be nice to remove the fragmentation and make people set a community name for free.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:52 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
If graal is intentionally f2p and not just hey no one's looking let's remove restrictions ourselves. Or as long as it's universally free. They should allow you to set a community name then. Would be a great improvement since guest accounts all use guest for community names. And players without community names are blank. Lifetime and players with community names show. And this was a recent problem on gk with the samurai king vote system. Would be nice to remove the fragmentation and make people set a community name for free.
If Graal is f2p and everyone were allowed to set a community name for free the system should be changed to be identical to the old account creation system. This way people could choose their community name when the account is created and since the Graal###### account identifier should normally be hidden from players it would create the illusion that every account is the same having a unique account name and would remove the frustration from this confusing quest account/community name system. It would also help to remove the stigma of having a quest account with a community name instead of a real account name but only if it is designed in such a way that the two are indistinguishable to the normal player.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:22 PM
samich will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to samich
As someone who does a lot of scripting, I am always sick of hunting down Graal###### accounts, and doing multiple conditional checks for things beyond player account names. I also noticed a bug with someone who hadn't issued themselves a community name, and I couldn't add them to RC. It was very strange.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:13 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by samich View Post
As someone who does a lot of scripting, I am always sick of hunting down Graal###### accounts, and doing multiple conditional checks for things beyond player account names. I also noticed a bug with someone who hadn't issued themselves a community name, and I couldn't add them to RC. It was very strange.
I always add by Graal### to server options. I've noticed there used to be conflict with nc if you didn't. Don't know if that ever got fixed or not. Wasn't aware you couldn't add people who don't have a community name at all.