Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Server Maintenance
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2010, 10:53 PM
ImThatGuy
pez307 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it me or is it Graal?

I've had several lag spikes on Era today, a few other people has been having Lag also, im simply playing Era and all of a sudden bam, 150 - 2000 MS.

But it seems to be only happening to UK Gamers only, not sure whether it's Graal or the players. Any suggestions?
Old 09-02-2010, 12:55 PM
hi
Jcs1919 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jcs1919
i was lagging also ! i live in france
Old 09-02-2010, 01:37 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pez307 View Post
I've had several lag spikes on Era today, a few other people has been having Lag also, im simply playing Era and all of a sudden bam, 150 - 2000 MS.

But it seems to be only happening to UK Gamers only, not sure whether it's Graal or the players. Any suggestions?
The Graal Servers are hosted in North America so it is likely that European players will have more lag than people giving in North America, however it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:56 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
It's not you, it's me, sorry.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:29 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
It's not you, it's me, sorry.
I need to talk to you about something important... I gotta let you go, it's over. Do not take it personnally, you are a marvelous girl with awesome qualities. I just need some change, and again, do not take it personnally. I want us to be good friends, I always liked to hang with you, and the time we spent together will not be forgotten. I still want to hang with you, but as a friend and nothing more. I hope you understand.

I am sorry.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I need to talk to you about something important... I gotta let you go, it's over. Do not take it personnally, you are a marvelous girl with awesome qualities. I just need some change, and again, do not take it personnally. I want us to be good friends, I always liked to hang with you, and the time we spent together will not be forgotten. I still want to hang with you, but as a friend and nothing more. I hope you understand.

I am sorry.
rep+ but cant give to you.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:56 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnegel View Post
rep+ but cant give to you.
oh well, I just do it for the LULZ not the fame.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
oh well, I just do it for the LULZ not the fame.
u ned al faem u kan git
Old 09-04-2010, 03:19 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullify View Post
u ned al faem u kan git
we are going to battle