Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 03:56 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
i knew right away that was what he was doing, that doesn't make it less funny that he makes it look like everyone here's a boy pretending to be a girl.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:18 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
very bad vibes in this thread

Old 05-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Knightess is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh well, I've had my fun. Time to wrap up this thread.

Openly speaking out hate speech against "crossdressers" or those who dress in the clothes of the opposite gender, Is exactly that, hate speech.
It goes against the fundamental human rights of these "crossdressers" who may merely be wearing womens clothes merely because they feel more comfortable in them, which is their choice. And there is nothing wrong with that.
While there may be a varying degree of people who do it for sexual gratification, that is irrelevant. This is no different to a thread that promotes hate or humor at the expense of coloured people, religious people, and the like. If this thread were called "Black People, a serious epidemic" I doubt it would make it past a single page.
I would like to ask that this matter be treated in the same magnitude as the possible above situations, and that this thread be locked, this thread was made with the general idea to promote hate or humor at the expense of a certain group of individuals.

Thank you.
- Natalie Young
Old 05-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Banned
Knight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Knight
Lol, I see in that pic with Allona my name was still "hoodrat" from earlier, good times.

Meh, if they put Female in their profile as well... then meh. They should put unknown if they don't want others to know, but no reason to deceive you. Besides that, it doesn't really matter what they wear. It's their choice, if it doesn't hurt you... why care? The only thing I'm against would be deception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
Obviously i'm not doing that, we all know this ones real-
I couldn't stop laughing at Shimmy, win thread is win.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:43 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightess View Post
I would like to ask that this matter be treated in the same magnitude as the possible above situations, and that this thread be locked, this thread was made with the general idea to promote hate or humor at the expense of a certain group of individuals.
He/she is right! This thread could have been titled "Humans; a serious epidemic". I find that highly offensive and such a thread would have been made with the general idea to promote hate or humor at the expense of a certain group of individuals in our animal kingdom.

oplz
Old 05-04-2010, 09:30 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
"Black People, a serious epidemic"
I'm actually working on this now.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:46 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
everyone knows i'm the only accepted and legitimate cross-dresser on graal
Old 05-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
accepted and legitimate cross-dresser
good1
Old 05-04-2010, 11:11 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
everyone knows i'm the only accepted and legitimate cross-dresser on graal
Googi got a new account?
Old 05-04-2010, 11:31 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Googi got a new account?
i'm better
Old 05-05-2010, 01:28 AM
ω
no

Old 05-05-2010, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
He/she is right! This thread could have been titled "Humans; a serious epidemic". I find that highly offensive and such a thread would have been made with the general idea to promote hate or humor at the expense of a certain group of individuals in our animal kingdom.

oplz
First Crono, I assure you. I am female.

Second
The fact is, it wasn't titled; "Humans, a serious epidemic", so save that argument for later please.
it was titled "Crossdressers a serious epidemic"
The way kale talks about them is in a dehumanizing manner. And gets humor at the expense of them. What if one of them is really passionate about this "crossdressing".
I for one, used to try on my cousins clothes when I visited his house. (He let me of course)
Not because I enjoyed "crossdressing" per se, it was more due to the fact that whenever my mother took me to my aunts, she would... put me in what you would call "girly clothes", like a dress for instance, and I hate dresses :/, I wore my cousins clothes at the time because it felt more comfortable. Isn't that SOOOOO funny?

I don't get why men have this big obsession with people who are more comfortable dressing in clothes specified for the other gender. It wouldn't surprise me if you all did it yourselves.

Kale, heres some advice. If you're that far into the closet that you're promoting hate against crossdressers to make yourself look less like one.
You should secretly go here http://www.crossdresserheaven.com/ca...esser-support/ (Courtesy of google)
Perhaps there you may be a little more at peace ja?

This is a graal forum, not the constructive place to discuss the issues with 'crossdressers' nor to seek support kale, I hope you will go to the above link

Again, hate thread, etc close, lock etc
Old 05-05-2010, 02:21 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
taking this thread seriously
No fun allowed !!
Old 05-05-2010, 02:25 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The fact is, it wasn't titled; "Humans, a serious epidemic", so save that argument for later please.
it was titled "Crossdressers a serious epidemic"
It wasn't titled "Black People, a serious epidemic" either but you still got to use it as an example to make a point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightess
The way kale talks about them is in a dehumanizing manner. And gets humor at the expense of them. What if one of them is really passionate about this "crossdressing".
What? I thought tolerance and acceptance was all about making jokes about people as we do with eachother? There was nothing excessive said in this thread, like "KILL ALL CROSSDRESSERS". Just fun and games.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
It wasn't titled "Black People, a serious epidemic" either but you still got to use it as an example to make a point?
No. It wasn't called Black People, a serious epidemic.
But making fun of a group of individuals who may be different for who they are, and what they may feel comfortable doing. Is really no different to racism.
That was the point I was making. And which is why this thread should be closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
No fun allowed !!
I already had my fun, read above.
Closed Thread