Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 01:29 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
This project will likely be postponed even more since Tig is now juggling another major project, the revival of OL' West. I wish he would just release what he has since this project will likely not make much more progress.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:55 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
This project will likely be postponed even more since Tig is now juggling another major project, the revival of OL' West. I wish he would just release what he has since this project will likely not make much more progress.
We are still actively working on Kingdoms iPhone. The teams working on each project are separate, so each team can focus on what's important on each project. The only people who are working both projects are me and Katie.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 07-10-2011, 02:50 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
We are still actively working on Kingdoms iPhone. The teams working on each project are separate, so each team can focus on what's important on each project. The only people who are working both projects are me and Katie.
Are you still looking for storywriters or was that team abolished for good?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:22 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Are you still looking for storywriters or was that team abolished for good?
We are leaving the storyline writing to the team of developers instead. We're not hiring people for the sole purpose of storyline writing anymore.

Old 07-10-2011, 03:26 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We are leaving the storyline writing to the team of developers instead. We're not hiring people for the sole purpose of storyline writing anymore.
You could be sacrificing quality because something is convenient. It's not like a storyline writer would need an RC.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:28 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Will the combat in this game be action based with shielding, different hit areas for different weapon types, etc? Also, what is your current Estimated release date? I really want to play this because there are no good MMOs for iphone.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:59 AM
The Cat
Combat within the game is based on hit areas, stats, levels, and other factors. Right now we don't have an estimated release date.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:06 AM
Banned
blader2007_p2p is on a distinguished road
However long it may take untill release, I'm sure it'll be absolutely worth the wait. It's the best server I've ever come across on Graal (even though it's not nearly finished). Glad to be a part of it.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:21 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Big daddy Tig might owe me a iPhone soon!
Old 08-09-2011, 03:33 AM
LordBryson is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you still looking for LAT's I would be Happy to help
Old 08-09-2011, 08:13 AM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBryson View Post
Are you still looking for LAT's I would be Happy to help
We are always looking for help

Old 08-09-2011, 08:45 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
We are always looking for help
I don't know what happened last time you offered me a job. It sort of went down the drain. Anyway, I am still open if you need me for sounds etc.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:24 AM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
I don't know what happened last time you offered me a job. It sort of went down the drain. Anyway, I am still open if you need me for sounds etc.
We may contact you when we need music.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
We may contact you when we need music.
Looking forward to it. You know I am always open <3
Old 09-11-2011, 09:52 PM
LordBryson is an unknown quantity at this point
are you still looking for Level Designers cause I would be happy to help. If you are still looking please just reply to this or send me a forum pm me. Also if Kingdoms iphone is looking to hire player relations I would be happy to apply for that.

Tags
graal kingdoms, iphone, kingdoms iphone