Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-29-2005, 09:36 PM
Banned
Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
N-Pulse Management

Ok, so what's up with N-Pulse? Jadynx quit then Moonie quit, then Jadynx came back (wow, how unpredictable) but Moonie's still gone. Will Jadynx become manager? If not, who? Right now it's just a miniature Delteria, basically overun by Jadynx and the horrible ET Chief.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:47 PM
punkyx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to punkyx Send a message via MSN to punkyx
To find out information about N-Pulse, I suggest readin the N-Pulse forums.

http://npulse.7.forumer.com/

Andy and myself are co-managers of N-Pulse. I had a good reason to leave and a good reason to come back
Old 08-29-2005, 09:48 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Is this about the statues thallen ?
Old 08-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword
Ok, so what's up with N-Pulse? Jadynx quit then Moonie quit, then Jadynx came back (wow, how unpredictable) but Moonie's still gone. Will Jadynx become manager? If not, who? Right now it's just a miniature Delteria, basically overun by Jadynx and the horrible ET Chief.
lol, you could have just asked someone on NP this question, or even myself...
And no, I am not coming back.
I will, however, always be available as a temp (for a short time until a manager is found) if something happens, but hopefully Andy will do well.
I was told that Jadyn is temp until Andy gets totally in sinc with everything, but I don't know for sure that to be the case since I haven't spoken to Jadyn, and it basically is none of my business
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 08-30-2005, 06:08 AM
Babylon OG
Lord Sephiroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lord Sephiroth
Quote:
Originally Posted by syltburk

Quote:

That part is
Old 08-30-2005, 11:57 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by syltburk
Not really, but that's part of it. 80% of N-Pulse's players is there for spar, and when the statue is just handed to two people because they cried alot, it's funny. And then when I bring up valid points why I shouldn't have been DQed, and why this week, the current champs should have been, I'm ignored and insulted in mass message by the manager.

(Expect lots of comments similar to 'Look at him crying about a statue!' and such from kids who try to tell themself that they don't 'care' about Graal.)
Old 08-31-2005, 05:19 AM
Babylon OG
Quote:
Not really, but that's part of it. 80% of N-Pulse's players is there for spar, and when the statue is just handed to two people because they cried alot, it's funny. And then when I bring up valid points why I shouldn't have been DQed, and why this week, the current champs should have been, I'm ignored and insulted in mass message by the manager.

(Expect lots of comments similar to 'Look at him crying about a statue!' and such from kids who try to tell themself that they don't 'care' about Graal.)
*****, valid points.
Unfortunatly I also brought up valid points as to why we shouldn't have been disqualified, and we weren't, so apparently my argument held more girth than yours.

It's an N-Pulse rule that if you're banned on one account you can play on another, as long as the ban is nothing serious.
As Squirt was idling on tag, thats why he was banned for a month, he used another one of his accounts to play the game.

It's champions privilage to choose a partner if theirs isn't there to participate. So I chose Tortoise to take place of Squirt, well, Tortoise backed down right before our match so I chose another person, Squirt, who happened to be on another account.

Technically since it wasn't the account that won the tournament, I was able to choose him as a replacement.

Loophol'in all arund u

[Edit]For the record you had a chance at winning back the statues this week but failed two spars in a row.
Old 08-31-2005, 01:21 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thallen
And then when I bring up valid points why I shouldn't have been DQed, and why this week, the current champs should have been, I'm ignored and insulted in mass message by the manager.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth
Unfortunatly I also brought up valid points as to why we shouldn't have been disqualified, and we weren't, so apparently my argument held more girth than yours.
Hey look, we did the same thing, and you got the effect desired! Friends in high places are great.

And your arguement held about as much 'girth' as you sparring in the fake Graalympics for the private server "Project R." Basically, you got destroyed in the spar, and cried to the Events Admin that I hacked.

Regardless, now Andy and Jadynx are managers of N-Pulse. I think Andy is pretty good, but Jadynx tells me that, in a lot of cases, she "doesn't want to get involved." N-Pulse isn't the most diverse server - there's sparring, events, and talking.
Old 08-31-2005, 03:37 PM
Babylon OG
I wont lie, my team was destroyed in the first spar, unforunatly you were caught by Kez, who was the first to inniate action, not me, and disqualified within the next few days once Jadnyx gave the authority to Gilaed, who believed his Asst. ETA.

Now that i've said that, maybe you can admit you lost fair and square twice in a row this past week.

[Edit] For the record ProjectR doesn't hold sparring events or sparring at all untill we get a system up for it that's compatible with our regular systems.

[Edit 2] oh ya Lrod Sehproth (projct R Grawlympucs Champ)
Old 08-31-2005, 04:03 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Quote:

Im just askin mate, cause you guys were talking too the statues, like you really cared about having that statue, if i did upset you im really sorry mate
Old 08-31-2005, 04:14 PM
7 Words
Inspiration is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Inspiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth
*****, valid points.

It's an N-Pulse rule that if you're banned on one account you can play on another, as long as the ban is nothing serious.
As Squirt was idling on tag, thats why he was banned for a month, he used another one of his accounts to play the game.

It's champions privilage to choose a partner if theirs isn't there to participate. So I chose Tortoise to take place of Squirt, well, Tortoise backed down right before our match so I chose another person, Squirt, who happened to be on another account.

When/who made these rules? When I held/created the tourney neither action was legal.

1. Annoy everybody on an existing project by submitting or proposing changes that they don't want
2. Formally declare all existing projects to be complete crap
3. Talk at great length about the deficiencies of other projects
4. Get drunk
5. ???
6. Profit
Old 08-31-2005, 04:15 PM
Babylon OG
Jadnyx told me personally.
Old 08-31-2005, 05:17 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration
When/who made these rules? When I held/created the tourney neither action was legal.
Kenji, you're a relatively intelligent and fair person. You and Wan were the best things to happen to N-Pulse - you both have work ethic, seem fair, and are (or were, in Wan's case) active. Sparring has become the #1 thing on classic servers, and people are going to ridiculous measures just to win. People use minor speedhacks (and usually still don't win) and now people are just having their friends award them the win. But this isn't my point, this is one of the many factors I'm questioning that is leading to bad management on NP.
Old 08-31-2005, 06:24 PM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
I hate to say it but Npulse is sounding more and more like a "Soap Opera " than an online game .....

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 08-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkdude99
I hate to say it but Npulse is sounding more and more like a "Soap Opera " than an online game .....
You posted.

That's unusual.