Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Videos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2012, 07:55 PM
The Drunkard
BroozeB is an unknown quantity at this point
Graal: The Adventure (A Minecraft Movie)

Hello everybody! I'm proud to present to you Graal: The Adventure, a Minecraft Movie created by Pimpsy.
After two months of work from set builders, script writers, a dedicated server provider, and a director, we've finally thrown together something especially for the Graal community. Part One will be an estimated thirty minutes long and will be released on May 9th. The official trailer can be found here. Be sure to check it out!

The story revolves around Stefan, a young teenager who once lived in Onett town with his father and mother. On his birthday, Onett town was set to be destroyed by the evil green demom, Higbey. Stefan's house was burnt down and he was forced to flee the town. Through the accident Stefan loses his parents and is captured by Higbey's guards who sent him to jail. Through the interval of a few weeks doing backbreaking work in jail, he meets a young girl named Arichi. They are ultimately busted out by Nick, the wizard of York. Nick sets off in his wagon to find Segrub, and old friend of Nick who's father was slain and lost possession of the almighty Golden Sword. Now together with the help of Nick, Arichi, and Segrub, it's up to them to bring the Golden Sword back to the rightful owner and defeat Higbey once and for all!
Filled with easter eggs, cinematic scenes, comedy, and a storyline most old Graalians can relate to, Graal: The Adventure will have you wanting more with every episode. Don't miss it!

Last edited by Admins; 03-07-2012 at 11:49 PM..
Old 03-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
I've fixed the video link and moved to the videos forum, I hope that is ok
It looks fun although pretty chaotic
Old 03-08-2012, 12:30 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
*facepalm* ...seriously?

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
*facepalm* ...seriously?
Flattery goes a long way Galdor.

I think the trailer's pretty fun looking, I might look at this.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:43 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Pimpsy's taking this very seriously. It's been nearly three months since the start of production and there's a full fledged 30+ minute movie so far (just part one of three).
Old 03-08-2012, 01:47 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Flattery goes a long way Galdor.

I think the trailer's pretty fun looking, I might look at this.
I thought the voice actors lacked any kind of emotion, and if they at least tried to make it look like graal (I think you can use custom textures) I could see some kind of point with this, but it just looks random and confusing to me.

But I guess I'm just spoiled by the WoW machinima Tales of the past III :P

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
I thought the voice actors lacked any kind of emotion, and if they at least tried to make it look like graal (I think you can use custom textures) I could see some kind of point with this, but it just looks random and confusing to me.

But I guess I'm just spoiled by the WoW machinima Tales of the past III :P
Maybe.

I conur a little bit about the custom textures, although that might be asking too much...
Nevertheless, I can't wait to see this release

Old 03-08-2012, 02:36 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Should be Segurb not Segrub. It's meant to be Bruges backwards.

Also does the plot involve the main character receiving letters in the mail over a period of months, and not replying to them?

Last edited by ffcmike; 03-08-2012 at 03:09 AM..
Old 03-08-2012, 05:01 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
video says march 9, and your text says may 9. Which is it bro
Old 03-08-2012, 05:15 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Don't forget everyone.

It "Premeires March 9th"

Old 03-08-2012, 03:42 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
I don´t really play MC, but that is defenetly the best thing on it I have ever seen
Old 03-08-2012, 10:55 PM
◕ ◡ ◕
Bam112 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
I don´t really play MC, but that is defenetly the best thing on it I have ever seen
U bein serious?
Old 03-09-2012, 01:07 AM
SWIMGHOSTPURRP
swimdude will become famous soon enough
what does this have 2 do with graal.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:57 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdude View Post
what does this have 2 do with graal.
The story, characters, towns and so on
Old 03-10-2012, 01:11 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
What is this I don't even