Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Gladius
BlackSolider will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BlackSolider
Late-night events

For whatever reason, both Sunday night and Monday night saw playercounts of 20+ on Classic, and thus numerous events were hosted for several hours. While not quite at the level of the 'scheduled event hostings' that Classic is now having (next is on July 14th i believe,) these seemingly random gatherings have been very fun for everyone involved.

Starting around 11 pm central, various team and single-player based events have been hosted until the wee hours of the morning; last night I was up until 4 am because people wouldn't log off!

Maybe more people are home for the week of July 4th. Maybe people have some downtime from summer classes. Maybe none of us have better things to do at 2 AM than play graal. Whatever the case, I hope that these late night hostings shall continue as long as people are still active at this (odd) time.

So I'll begin referring to these gatherings as 'Late-night Classic Events,' or LCEs, and hope that the various GCs (darkus, deo, death, myself, and possibly trip/clel) can be there. Real life will obviously get in the way sometimes (I have morning summer classes starting next week,) and these seemingly random late-night gatherings of people could easily stop, but until they do, let's have some fun with it.

That's enough spaced-out thoughts for now. Be on tonight starting around midnight US east for a few hours of events!

(PS: mystic's still mad about getting flawlessed 3-0 by our team in Indoor2. don't get mad, get glad!)
Old 07-03-2012, 08:53 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSolider View Post
don't get mad, get glad!
Miss your ETing. Also miss the descriptive masses when a team won CTF or a spar tourney. <3
Old 07-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is a jewel in the roughDeophite18 is a jewel in the rough
I'll be around to host now and then. I'm 4-5 hours behind most people so late night to them is still pretty early for me, so it works out fine.
Zting Ğarkmåne (Game Coordinator) (9/23/2004 10:06:44 PM):
Mass message:
Deophite won the Team MES and a big ol' sack of tickets. For people who
think Deo's pretty much good at everything, we discovered his archilles heel.
He sucks at tic tac toe. Go forth, exploit his weakness. Bring him to his knees.
-Sting
Old 07-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
that was a damn good CTF, Never had a flawless victory against another team before.

I'm Glad