Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 04:03 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
God forbid he do his voluntary job!
You insensitive, prejudiced fool who doesn't think about religions of other cultures :/
Old 03-25-2008, 04:08 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I always believed intelligence was inversely proportional to religious influence.

It seems I stand corrected: People with alternative views can be idiots too.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:14 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by grawlgamer View Post
Your not going to mention atheism now that he said god forbid?
Quote:
I always believed intelligence was inversely proportional to religious influence.

It seems I stand corrected: People with alternative views can be idiots too.
Some people aren't gifted with the ability to understand sarcasm
Old 03-25-2008, 04:19 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Some people aren't gifted with the ability to know they're not funny/respected/cool.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:29 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Some people aren't gifted with the ability to know they're not funny/respected/cool.
I know, those kind of people get on my nerves

There are some at my school.

But the two of us are cool, right?
Old 03-25-2008, 05:10 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
I know we always blame the staff first, and 9 times out of 10 whatever the problem we're blaming them for actually is their fault, this isn't one of those cases. What, exactly, is your problem with Bjorn? He didn't make an Easter dungeon? An easter dungeon does nothing to remedy GK's problems.
Old 03-25-2008, 05:14 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
I know we always blame the staff first, and 9 times out of 10 whatever the problem we're blaming them for actually is their fault, this isn't one of those cases. What, exactly, is your problem with Bjorn? He didn't make an Easter dungeon? An easter dungeon does nothing to remedy GK's problems.
It's not just Easter, it's a lack of updates all-together.

I agree GK has other problems, but right now the staff aren't doing anything, and generally it isn't the player's responsibility to fix the game they pay for ...
Old 03-25-2008, 05:50 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkbud View Post
It's not just Easter, it's a lack of updates all-together.
As I said before, arbitrary updates aren't going to help. If you want to complain about lack of updates go ahead, but don't act like the lack of "updates" in the general sense is causing the activity problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkbud View Post
I agree GK has other problems, but right now the staff aren't doing anything, and generally it isn't the player's responsibility to fix the game they pay for ...
Bjorn pays too.
Old 03-25-2008, 05:51 AM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
What, exactly, is your problem with Bjorn? He didn't make an Easter dungeon? An easter dungeon does nothing to remedy GK's problems.
The current dispute toward Bjorn within this thread began BEFORE the updates were out. So it started because we were at the day before Easter, or the day of, and there was word of no updates/events being scheduled. We should really get both- updates (since they happen at no other time, holidays are a good time for them) and events (that should be a given by now, for Xmas, new year, easter, and of course Graaloween). And he made it worse by responding with a "lulz i dont care, i can do what i want" attitude. So even if Easter was fixed, Bjorn still hasn't been.

Also, the Easter dungeon does help one of the major problems that would cause people like me to give up on GK- it makes it possible to advance further in physique/magic/wisdom.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:32 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
What, exactly, is your problem with Bjorn? He didn't make an Easter dungeon? An easter dungeon does nothing to remedy GK's problems.
I didn't want a dungeon. I wanted Easter. We had no Easter until Tig and Stephen went out of their way to make the dungeon. Bjorn hadn't even been online on Easter day when I made this thread.

True, it doesn't fix anything. But what if Bjorn lets Easter slide? A sucky event with a lame outcome. And then what about the other holidays? We've been hitting 20, no, 30 people with this dungeon. But if Bjorn lets the rest of our "temporary-life-giving" holidays slide, we'll be lucky to see 10 people.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Retired Oldbie
MrAnonymous_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
Stefan has to do something now, he knows his best made server is dieing, he is not going to let it do so (Even though it already has) . The only answer now is to be patient.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:31 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Actually whats funny is that Bjorn did come on and he had no idea what was going on for easter because Stefan told him nothing. Gee why would this be...ah thats right the exams he has to study for.

Lay off of him. Him and maroku did end up planning something. Not sure if maroku started it up though.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:32 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Actually whats funny is that Bjorn did come on and he had no idea what was going on for easter because Stefan told him nothing. Gee why would this be...ah thats right the exams he has to study for.
Bjorn must be told what to do at all times? A part of leadership is to take the initiative and lead..
Old 03-25-2008, 06:34 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Gee why would this be...ah thats right the exams he has to study for.
No, it's called lack of communication.
If I was capable of being a Graal admin, I'd make myself very accessible to my fellow staff members. There's e-mail, forum PM's, cell-phones... there's too many forms of communication in our modern world for someone to be neglecting it all. Maybe Bjorn isn't making himself easy-to-reach? Even during busy times, it's not hard to send a quick cell-phone text, e-mail, PM, etc...

Quote:
I didn't want a dungeon. I wanted Easter.
True.
I would have been completely happy if Bjorn recycled the traveling Santa-NPC. He could even replace the items with Easter gift-class items (as oppose to "rare" or event-class items) and ask someone to make an Easter Bunny graphics (or just use that pink bunny lord graphics...).

How difficult would that have been?
Old 03-25-2008, 06:55 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziro_of_the_Turks View Post
Maybe Bjorn isn't making himself easy-to-reach? Even during busy times, it's not hard to send a quick cell-phone text, e-mail, PM, etc...
During my study time, actually a break I'm taking like lots of people did before, too, I was still able to be reached. Lots of people sent me forum pms or emails and all of them got an answer on the same but at last on the secound day.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Closed Thread