Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 11:57 PM
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ
Exclamation Previously on... GK's Monthly Prize System!!

Don't close this thread or delete this post please.

Continuing from what Stephen said: Just to "clear things up", the first series of monthly prizes were cancelled due to the behaviour of DripZ. Every time he ranked in the top three he complained that the prizes were not good enough - even while a majority of other players were complaining that the prizes were TOO good.

In fact, he complained so much that they were closed - and now he's up to the same routine.

May you please provide proof on when every time I ranked in the top 3 I complained? I'm sorry but who are these majority of people you're speaking of? It just so seems that you may have forgot to read this whole thread. Page 4 Is when I won my first month, hopefully what you said thinking is right will be answered in this thread. http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...4266192&page=4

Anyway I know for a fact that my behaviour did nothing in order for the first series of monthly prizes to get cancelled. This wouldn't be a routine if you had given me a prize. Seems like you're the main reason I ''restarted this routine''
Old 02-17-2013, 12:21 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
thread closed in 3... 2... 1...
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:50 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
hai, DripZ, calm your t*ts
why complain at all, seeing how GK's health is at right now?
postcount++
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 02-24-2013, 10:02 PM
Maloria Manager
bioboi has a spectacular aura about
I agree with DripZ the kid won give him his prize, he has EVERY right to complain, the administration on GK is very lacking as of late.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:23 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Is this a joke?
Old 02-24-2013, 10:24 PM
Deas
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Is this a joke?
Most likely.
since 2003~
I Support~

Old 02-24-2013, 10:52 PM
It's obviously not a joke this is a serious matter. Deas you don't even know what it feels like to waste time you just come on for raffles and get your self a DMail 5 minutes compared to me spending 50+ . If anything is a joke here it's the criticizing you and Pat are bringing to this thread. Not to raffle is a big one. Deas I understand GK's current condition but unfortunately I'm asking for my prize which I was supposed to get 7 months ago.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:13 PM
Deas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
It's obviously not a joke this is a serious matter. Deas you don't even know what it feels like to waste time you just come on for raffles and get your self a DMail 5 minutes compared to me spending 50+ . If anything is a joke here it's the criticizing you and Pat are bringing to this thread. Not to raffle is a big one. Deas I understand GK's current condition but unfortunately I'm asking for my prize which I was supposed to get 7 months ago.
hey, i know everything about wasting time. regarding the dmail, that was pure luck and you know it, ive never gotten to the point of begin rich on GK, but ive damn wasted a lot of time on trying. i know i dont deserve that dmail in the current GK health, maybe back when it had players who actually played and not just events and idle, i would have. i dont believe in adding more items to players like the server is like now, it's a waste of everybody's time to even host events like this.
since 2003~
I Support~

Last edited by Deas_Voice; 02-24-2013 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: just stawp it
Old 02-24-2013, 11:21 PM
Maloria Manager
bioboi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deas_Voice View Post
hey, i know everything about wasting time. regarding the dmail, that was pure luck and you know it, ive never gotten to the point of begin rich on GK, but ive damn wasted a lot of time on trying. i know i dont deserve that dmail in the current GK health, maybe back when it had players who actually played and not just events and idle, i would have. i dont believe in adding more items to players like the server is like now, it's a waste of everybody's time to even host events like this.
That's not his responsibility to have to deal with. Hey guys we're hosting this event for whatever prize.... event ends.. just kidding LOL no prize have a nice day. Yeah, and him being the winner of said event has every right to be upset. I would be, you would be, anyone would be if they were in his shoes.

Now this all being said I don't agree with the magnitude of the prizes given at all but at least pay what little dues you can as server administration. I like both Stephen and Tig but the high hopes I had when they took over after Bjorn's abysmal reign have greatly diminished.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:24 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
No, I'm asking if it's a joke that DripZ never got his prize.

if srs;

gk wins
Old 02-24-2013, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
No, I'm asking if it's a joke that DripZ never got his prize.

if srs;

gk wins
Yeah I didn't Tig gave me 2 EA's and 2 IWD's and says that's all I was getting since Stephen never planned on giving me a prize anyway. Very unfair.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:22 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
DripZ, I've had your prize for nearly a week and I asked people to tell you I was looking for you. Sorry for the delay - if you can log on GK I am available to give you the prize.