Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 09:06 AM
Lv.1 Internet Bully
thesmoothcriminal will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to thesmoothcriminal Send a message via Yahoo to thesmoothcriminal
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias
Steaming crap
I didnt read any of that but it appears theres a problem. Try the support center for your problem they might get you some real ideas.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:09 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias View Post
I think that 1 single paying customer is greater than 2000 free customers. (In terms of profit, at least) Sure the game would look "successful" and seem to be doing well with thousands of active players... but that just means higher server costs to keep the lag down and no profit coming in. I don't consider that a success unless you're selfless and don't mind living in an alley and running your "business" from an internet cafe.
1: Take 30 minutes to install ad's on website where download is located.
2: Watch said 2001 customers enter said site...
3: ?????
4: Profit.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
1: Take 30 minutes to install ad's on website where download is located.
2: Watch said 2001 customers enter said site...
3: ?????
4: Profit.
Yes, because the huge profit from ads is more then the money from selling subscriptions.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-06-2009, 05:44 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Yes, because the huge profit from ads is more then the money from selling subscriptions.
I never said that. Of course every player paying a ridiculous amount to play Graal has a better profit than ads.

Is it hard to understand that w/ ads, even free players would generate a small amount of revenue Ziro?
Old 01-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Slapping ads on the website isn't exactly going to make the game seem more professional.

Also I think you fail to realize just how little money that would make. People only really download the game once... if you get 5000 people to download the game, that's all the ad views you're gonna get. 5000 views won't even buy you groceries.

But I digress... You're veering off into more silly suggestions that aren't going to be heard because you're not their marketing staff.

I really don't care if you want to suggest ideas and give feedback to the game... it's not really the point I'm trying to make. I'm merely saying that you shouldn't feel bad when they don't listen.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 01-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Old Bee
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmoothcriminal View Post
I'm cool cause I quote things and call them crap
Maybe your lousy attitude and lack of maturity is the reason they totally ignore anything you have to say. Maybe if you didn't ignore what other people had to say, people might listen to you and care. But feel free to pretend like you didn't read this and quote me as saying "crap" again. You're making real progress.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:27 AM
No.
DarkReaper0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DarkReaper0
Quote:
Graal does not suck, it is making a good amount of revenue, a significantly noticeable amount of players have not left Graal due to its' lack of overall development. The trial system is not a steaming bowl of crap and has had grand support from everyone. The main criticisms we pull up time and time again are definitely answered actively by Graal Founders. And we definitely shouldn't talk because we're all stupid and can't possibly understand the godly workings Stefan and Unixmad have behind closed doors. If you're upset you should keep your findings to yourself and simply leave.

Sir, after careful consideration and removing the wordiness out of your essay, I found it lacking in logical support.

Please see me after class.

Edit: And no I haven't played Graal in well over 3 months because the population simply was not there.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:14 AM
Lv.1 Internet Bully
thesmoothcriminal will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to thesmoothcriminal Send a message via Yahoo to thesmoothcriminal
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias
simmering crap on a low heat
I believe i said steaming crap not simply crap. Have you tried the support center yet?
Old 01-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Old Bee
Quote:
I believe i said steaming crap not simply crap. Have you tried the support center yet?
Why would I need the support center? I only have issues with people who are complaining that they aren't being heard. It's got nothing to do with Graal as a game or service.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:05 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
graal's problem is when someone sees a screen shot it doesn't seem worth paying for so potential customers move on. then when you limit the very few people that are willing to try the game they quickly get bored and leave. they then go buy a subscription to a 3d game or real MMO instead of graal. the price for the game could be lowered or perhaps trials could play for free but have ads in their client that appear at the bottom and top of their screen and periodically change, that would ensure views so you would make some money instead of none at all, other restrictions would exist also (perhaps a limit for trials on each server).

simply put graal in its current state isn't worth paying for in my opinion and if cyberjoueurs thinks so they are mistaken. graal simply cannot compete with the MMOs of today, it looks like cyberjoueurs is simply trying to suck every dollar they can out of people before the game dies.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:23 AM
hi
Darugo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Denying a man who preaches wisdom isn't the best idea.
Maybe one day you might be in his shoes.