Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a Spar-Only server?
Yes 15 62.50%
No 0 0%
No, but I think it's a good idea 9 37.50%
No, and I think it's a bad idea 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2016, 04:32 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Spar Server

Due to recent events for which I still hope a positive solution can be found, the server list is currently lacking a traditional sword server. I have no intention of re-publishing Classic at this point in time, and there doesn't seem to be a readily available alternative to place hopes on.

I therefore propose the creation of a server which consists entirely of a spar arena. This would effectively mean that there is no in game economy and no requirement for development staff. Once the core spar systems are in place (which I would be willing to provide) the only real requirement for maintaining it would be monitoring/GP staff.

As of yet I have not received word from Graal management whether they would be open to supporting or hosting it, though I would be prepared to cover server rental costs if necessary (a whip-round would of course be nice!).

Last edited by ffcmike; 04-24-2016 at 05:03 PM..
Old 04-24-2016, 04:58 PM
nightslayer317 will become famous soon enough
Along with the spar, perhaps we could have a PK arena off to the side. Sometimes, the urge, hard to fight, you just gotta PK a noob.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:43 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
at this point we need one
Old 04-24-2016, 06:59 PM
Urahara112 has a spectacular aura about
I mean, sure.. or you could just put Unholy Nation back on the list, and everyone can continue to spar on that server... or play events? You know like what people have been doing for over 10 years now on Graal.
Old 04-24-2016, 07:11 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
CTF server

Just a single perpetually going game of CTF.
Old 04-25-2016, 01:35 PM
nightslayer317 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urahara112 View Post
I mean, sure.. or you could just put Unholy Nation back on the list, and everyone can continue to spar on that server... or play events? You know like what people have been doing for over 10 years now on Graal.
Everyone just sat there and idled. Almost everyday, back in the day, you could go in TC Spar and someone would be in there. These days, TC spar was just as empty as the rest of the server.

Not sure about events, did people still play them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
CTF server

Just a single perpetually going game of CTF.
OK yes, this please. would be fun.

Last edited by nightslayer317; 04-25-2016 at 01:48 PM..
Old 04-25-2016, 04:02 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Mobactf

Old 04-25-2016, 05:32 PM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
can i spar as bomy
Old 04-25-2016, 09:21 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Why aren't you publishing Classic? I'm more interested in that.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:37 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Yeah, I'm all for this idea.
Old 04-26-2016, 02:11 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
Why aren't you publishing Classic? I'm more interested in that.
->

Quote:
Really nice work, wish Graal as a whole were in better shape so more could see and appreciate your work.
Old 04-26-2016, 11:58 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
->
I hope you're not waiting on the reemergence of PC Graal.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:20 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
What's wrong with that? He's right.

I have a question, can we maybe have a level submission competition to see who can design the best spar level? Or even better, what if everyone submits spar levels and the stage is picked from the pool by a random number generator daily?
Old 04-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Banned
Quote:
It is no secret what I am waiting on the emergence of. The real question is whether we shall see the emergence of Graal administration honouring their word (which was offered to me in return for a deed I had committed might I add).

Last edited by ffcmike; 04-26-2016 at 03:31 PM..
Old 04-26-2016, 03:12 PM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
It is no secret what I am waiting on the emergence of. The real question is whether we shall the emergence of Graal administration honouring their word (which was offered to me in return for a deed I had committed might I add).
Wow, so thats how Carlito got my nudes.

resist the urge darlene...RESIST THE URGE