Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 10:32 PM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
He wouldn't need to be involved in the development process until release. Which means for most servers, he wouldn't be involved at all.

There could possilby be an option on Classic iPhone for players who have purchased a server and staff of that RC to serverwarp to the server? How bout you type in some sort of command into your chat to brings up a screen where you log in with your PC account? (It needn't be publicized on iPhone; that way all the players don't go nutty over development. I highly support what was said about keeping iPhone Graal a game.) Then you can log into servers you have RC on. To keep staff from going onto servers that aren't iPhone servers, perhaps the staff's PCID for their iDevice would also need to be in the server options? (No iPhone players who are not staff would be allowed to log in.)

If Stefan were to set up that system, he would hardly be involved at all. I think the key here is to find a way for him to not have to babysit all the iPhone playerworlds while allowing them to develop.
My new idea is that an option should be able to be added to server options to allow specific iPhone accounts to log into the server. a Player on Classic IPhone should be able to say /serverwarp ____ and warp to their server. How would they get back? Either add a simple script to their server to do the same thing except warp back, or simply reopen the application.