Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 11:52 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Merge Client & Player List In Taskbar

I really wish I could merge the player list and client into one taskbar item.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:50 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
You're talking about in v6 right? There was some requests I had made in the Windows V6 thread that had some pretty important design functions that need to be added. This includes being able to draw an external window without creating a task bar item, being able to draw external windows ALWAYS on top, and being able to highlight a taskbar item (similar to chat programs when you get a new message).

We need to get that kind of stuff added to v6 before the client playerlist/profiles can ever really reach a desirable state of use for players. If/when that stuff is added, I will immediately add it into the playerlist.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 03-14-2012, 12:54 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
You're talking about in v6 right? There was some requests I had made in the Windows V6 thread that had some pretty important design functions that need to be added. This includes being able to draw an external window without creating a task bar item, being able to draw external windows ALWAYS on top, and being able to highlight a taskbar item (similar to chat programs when you get a new message).

We need to get that kind of stuff added to v6 before the client playerlist can ever really reach a desirable state of use for players.
That's exactly what I'm talking about... what's the hold up?
Old 03-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
They also need to remember their focus when graal is maximized. Hate having to maximize Graal then the playerlist as well.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:28 AM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
They also need to remember their focus when graal is maximized. Hate having to maximize Graal then the playerlist as well.
Yeap. There's another weird bug which may be Windows 7 specific which I have been experiencing. If you click a task in the taskbar which is minimized it will return to the previous state. If you click it again it should minimize. However, Graal Online V6 will often require two or even three clicks to minimize again. Very annoying.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
People maximize the client? I try to keep Graal as small as possible.

They still need to fix things like showimg not showing up once you are away
from it depending on the client.size ... You shouldn't have to do a timeout doing this.x = player.x and this.y = player.y.

Background images of heads and bodies not transparent..
External windows freezing and not being able to be used or closed..

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 04-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
People maximize the client? I try to keep Graal as small as possible.
I disguised my graal shortcut.
I keep my graal client in fullscreen windowed so I can easily tab away.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
my bug doesnt show the task bar text in it its just blank with blank boxes and when ur on the server login screen u cant c the text u type in to go to UC servers
Old 07-22-2012, 07:18 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
can this be done please