Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Least Favorite ET
JOK3RZLEADER 5 9.09%
Nataxo 13 23.64%
Zen (496815) 2 3.64%
Supernanny 7 12.73%
IXIs_Last_Stand 2 3.64%
Bahamutstevetff 5 9.09%
Tenchry_P2P 11 20.00%
bhavin 10 18.18%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #76  
Old 12-02-2008, 01:31 AM
jkool666 jkool666 is offline
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,329
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
What the ****? How come Jesse isn't on that list?
As Dante stated, I'm the ET-Admin. Besides, everyone loves me .
You may disagree with choices and such I make as ETA, but you can't deny, that I'm a good ET (assuming I wasn't ETA).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
I dislike Pimp and Nataxo. I feel Nataxo lies and Pimp whines.

To Steve:
I forgot to mention you. Sorry.
Welcome back! I thought I'd see you here soon.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-02-2008, 02:25 AM
XdNemesisXd XdNemesisXd is offline
De Phet
XdNemesisXd's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 94
XdNemesisXd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
As Dante stated, I'm the ET-Admin. Besides, everyone loves me .
You may disagree with choices and such I make as ETA, but you can't deny, that I'm a good ET (assuming I wasn't ETA).
So ture Jesse kicks ass as a ET
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-02-2008, 04:57 AM
Shadow5596321 Shadow5596321 is offline
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,515
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
Welcome back! I thought I'd see you here soon.
Edit much? I don't feel. I know it as a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XdNemesisXd View Post
So ture Jesse kicks ass as a ET
Go back from whatever place you came from...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
me and huwa - teh uber chavs -

Last edited by Darlene159; 12-02-2008 at 05:03 AM.. Reason: No need to disrupt threads with your drama
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-02-2008, 05:25 AM
jkool666 jkool666 is offline
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,329
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by XdNemesisXd View Post
So ture Jesse kicks ass as a ET
Suck uppppppppp. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Edit much? I don't feel. I know it as a fact.
Its better then deleting it. At least your opinion is still heard.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-02-2008, 05:41 AM
DarkRenji DarkRenji is offline
Lv
DarkRenji's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: s
Posts: 1,273
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
omfg why is nat in the lead
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im not a newb View Post
Renji shouldn't be allowed to be rich EVERYWHERE.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 12-02-2008, 06:17 PM
jurre24d jurre24d is offline
The best player of Graal
jurre24d's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: (**)
Posts: 195
jurre24d is on a distinguished road
JOK3RZLEADER - I like him but he isn't much online I think
Nataxo - Really good! She host enough and thinking about new events.
Zen (496815) - Same as Nataxo! allways sirieus in his job
Supernanny - Hes good. But I think hes better in FAQ
IXIs_Last_Stand - Uhm, No ty.
Bahamutstevetff - Good. He makes other people happy
Tenchry_P2P - I dont like him xD
bhavin - to Much mistakes.

Last edited by jurre24d; 12-02-2008 at 09:27 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 12-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Jesper Jesper is offline
Zone experience.
Jesper's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 373
Jesper will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurre24d View Post
Zen,Nataxo, Bahamutstevetff

I love them
Keep going
Yeah !

I agree !
__________________
Zone 2010:

Zone 2011>
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 12-04-2008, 03:52 AM
Lord_Conorr Lord_Conorr is offline
Smelly Phoenix
Lord_Conorr's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 65
Lord_Conorr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Conorr Send a message via MSN to Lord_Conorr Send a message via Yahoo to Lord_Conorr
Thumbs down

I like all of the ET's, so I voted Supernanny.

And why?
Because I can, damnit.

By the way, I don't think it's very nice to make a poll regarding the least favourite ET... don't you think it'll make him/her feel bad? Geeze. lol
__________________
I wish my Sig didn't suck so bad.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 12-04-2008, 04:41 AM
Knightmare1 Knightmare1 is offline
Billy Allan
Knightmare1's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 804
Knightmare1 can only hope to improve
Nataxo. why does everyone dislike her? other then the fact ive never seen her do anything.... or in fact interact with anyone... ok nevermind....
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 12-04-2008, 04:46 AM
Shadow5596321 Shadow5596321 is offline
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,515
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Conorr View Post
I like all of the ET's, so I voted Supernanny.

And why?
Because I can, damnit.

By the way, I don't think it's very nice to make a poll regarding the least favourite ET... don't you think it'll make him/her feel bad? Geeze. lol
Why should they care what people say on the internet? Aslong if it isn't personal information that I don't know, maybe a cousin gave out (Oh yeah you know who you are ) then they shouldn't care.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare1 View Post
Nataxo. why does everyone dislike her? other then the fact ive never seen her do anything.... or in fact interact with anyone... ok nevermind....
Read the thread son.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
me and huwa - teh uber chavs -
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-04-2008, 07:50 AM
jkool666 jkool666 is offline
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,329
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Conorr View Post
By the way, I don't think it's very nice to make a poll regarding the least favourite ET... don't you think it'll make him/her feel bad? Geeze. lol
To be quite honest, I could really care less how they feel xD. It's a forums poll, thats nothing to cry over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare1 View Post
Nataxo. why does everyone dislike her? other then the fact ive never seen her do anything.... or in fact interact with anyone... ok nevermind....
Not all people dislike her, they didn't read the thread clearly and voted for their favorite ET.
If you don't see her do anything then you don't play enough.
If you don't see her interact with anyone, then I question if you play at all...
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 12-05-2008, 02:38 AM
Minomato Minomato is offline
Gani and GFX Creator
Minomato's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 324
Minomato is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
I feel Nataxo lies-...
Explain.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 12-05-2008, 03:29 AM
Shadow5596321 Shadow5596321 is offline
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,515
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minomato View Post
Explain.
Quite a bit ago, but I called her a fluke, we go into an arguement, her suck ups went at me and she told Jesse that I went planet to planet following her harassing her.

I actually find it quite funny how she never left Iricia when this happened.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
me and huwa - teh uber chavs -
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 12-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Dante55555 Dante55555 is offline
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,092
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
her suck ups went at me
xD

One time I locked a kid for five minutes for harassment and it turned out he was apparently yelling at someone who had called me a noob.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 12-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Minomato Minomato is offline
Gani and GFX Creator
Minomato's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 324
Minomato is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Quite a bit ago, but I called her a fluke, we go into an arguement, her suck ups went at me and she told Jesse that I went planet to planet following her harassing her.

I actually find it quite funny how she never left Iricia when this happened.
Fluke? You mean a "Trematoda"?

Can we take your word for it when you say she never left Iricia, though? Of course, she wouldn't be able to state her view in this thread, as ET personell are not authorized to.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.