Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2011, 07:20 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
It's not worth getting an iTouch to play Graal on either. At least not with the servers now .
Old 01-17-2011, 08:31 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
At least not with the servers now .
Yet.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:58 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarid0 View Post
You could always get an itouch, that would do the trick.
Just to play Graal? No thanks. I'd only be interested in an Android version since that's what I'm already using.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:03 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Just to play Graal? No thanks. I'd only be interested in an Android version since that's what I'm already using.
It is possible that it might be released on Android because Graal is running on Android devices but it isn't stable enough for release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Graal is already running on Android, will eventually release it soon. We are still waiting for the Nexus One (only have two G1s right now)
Old 01-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
It is possible that it might be released on Android because Graal is running on Android devices but it isn't stable enough for release.
The only 'problem' we have right now is the payment system, need some working in-app purchase system. We hope to get things done in a few months.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:03 PM
Chaotic
gwFCCtennis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gwFCCtennis
Quote:
The only 'problem' we have right now is the payment system, need some working in-app purchase system. We hope to get things done in a few months.
Could you link them to a PayPal account, where they purchase the "gralat packs" (I am assuming thats what you are wanting the in-app purchase system for), and make it give them a code to enter in game to redeem the gralat packs?
Old 01-19-2011, 04:53 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwFCCtennis View Post
Could you link them to a PayPal account, where they purchase the "gralat packs" (I am assuming thats what you are wanting the in-app purchase system for), and make it give them a code to enter in game to redeem the gralat packs?
If I did have an android, I wouldn't use paypal
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:52 AM
Bwaze is on a distinguished road
Upload another pic so we can see what the controls look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
If I did have an android, I wouldn't use paypal
same. plus most iPhone players are pretty young and don't have paypal so that wouldn't work very well
Old 01-19-2011, 11:50 PM
redsoxsrule424 is on a distinguished road
Well you could also link to Google Checkout, as a game called Pocket Legends does that and it works quite well for them.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:26 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I'm sure you could easily implement an allopass system. With multitasking, players can call/send an sms and get their code, then get back to the game to type it in.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
And if that doesn't work, people can just call in their credit card numbers to me. *cough.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:23 PM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
We've considered doing this and we're still unsure if we want to mess with the headache that is involved with account creation (accounts being sold, accounts being hacked, account restoration, account management, account recovery, etc). However, it might need to be more necessary since we will be heavily economy based, unlike the other two iPhone servers where you can't really trade. Player-to-player trading is already opening up a lot of headaches that we will be dealing with from scams, hackers, etc.
Please do this, and have it require a graal PC account to log in...
Then maybe pc players could log into their account from their ipod.
Also having this for classic and era would be also great, because then I could actually upgrade my ipod for my birthday this year without losing my accounts. I'm pretty sure when you go on iphone classic or era iphone on your ipod/iphone/ipad, it logs you in on a guest account, which is tied to your ipod/iphone/ipad's UDID, so if stefan, you and all the globals could find a way to make it so a guest account could be linked with a trial/gold account, that would be great...
Old 01-24-2011, 11:26 PM
Retired Zone Manager
PowerProNL can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to PowerProNL
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
the only 'problem' we have right now is the payment system, need some working in-app purchase system. We hope to get things done in a few months.
noooooooooot_t
Old 02-11-2011, 12:08 PM
756856 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 756856
Looks good! Hopefully I get another chance at workin there-blue aka blue man
Old 02-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
:O im really looking forward to it coming out cant wait to see it

Tags
graal kingdoms, iphone, kingdoms iphone, preview