Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow87 View Post
You make it sound like finals are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. People really need to stop using this **** as an excuse. If you are taking all that time to cram info into your head, than you are probably in trouble, and probably not a good student. PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS = LESS STUDYING.
Classic is dying because it sucks as a server.
For the most part I agree... but I can't speak for the difficulty of other professors but I do it the same way you say, finals are like frivolous to me--but for some classes they might not be.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Banned
Shadow87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Shadow87
Depends what you are taking I guess. But i feel it goes the same for any class, Pay attention, study some and take those finals.

If you cram to much into your head, you forget a lot of it. School always came easy to me, I don't know, i never found it justified to use it as an excuse NOT to do anything else.

I mean DC let us know, what do you major in that these finals consume all of your time. Same with you midi since you mentioned it as well.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:40 PM
The Flying Dutchmen
DutchGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
This is a problem far beyond classic.
It is graal that is dieing.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:48 PM
Banned
You are right, maybe. Graal could be dying.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:20 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
graal needs cpr
or an IV
Old 04-30-2009, 08:55 AM
Pink Chicken
acaremon02 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I mean DC let us know, what do you major in that these finals consume all of your time. Same with you midi since you mentioned it as well.
DC does chem. I'm not quite sure how his studies work out.

I am an illustration major. A lot of it requires me to be in the lab, run around all over California looking for subjects, or go to model pose workshops all day and night. I don't go home and sleep on the floor at school for most of the finals.

I am actually not doing finals right now (that was a few weeks ago) but I am working full time from 8am to 8pm where there's no internet connection. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remonq View Post
graal needs cpr
or an IV
Graal didn't faint. It definitely needs an IV though.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Banned
Oh that is cool, I work full time to, 2 30 pm to 10 30 pm every night plus overtime, so it usually adds up to just under 60 a week.
I did that along with school for a year, now I am not in school, but i did take tons of classes that ranged from business to mental disabilities studies.
So i managed all that and was able to be on and I didn't even have an obligation to be on.
And DC is just a pansy, he can't handle more than one thing at once so when tests come around he becomes a little girl and goes into hiding with his books because he doesn't know how to handle education. If you can remember, he does it every year, finals come around and he runs away. He told me what he takes, and I still didn't see a reason for him to neglect classic for as long as he did. That just says "hey, now there is a Dev Admin that doesn't give a **** about classic!" And to this he'll say "education over graal" Of course that is true, but again ill say, I don't give a **** about your real life, we are talking Graal here!

You all took a job to be on here, that you shouldn't neglect, otherwise you should just quit. Whats the point of having the tag if you aren't going to be on to work? And remember, I don't care about your other excuses, this is talking strictly about graal and the development team and such. Why take the job if you aren't going to give 100% for it?

Unless one of you are studying to be like a doctor, then don't ****in use school as an excuse, being in the medical field is something i see taking all up your time, literally, it does.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life.
And DC is just a pansy, he can't handle more than one thing at once so when tests come around he becomes a little girl and goes into hiding with his books because he doesn't know how to handle education. If you can remember, he does it every year, finals come around and he runs away. He told me what he takes, and I still didn't see a reason for him to neglect classic for as long as he did. That just says "hey, now there is a Dev Admin that doesn't give a **** about classic!" And to this he'll say "education over graal" Of course that is true, but again ill say, I don't give a **** about your real life, we are talking Graal here!

You all took a job to be on here, that you shouldn't neglect, otherwise you should just quit. Whats the point of having the tag if you aren't going to be on to work? And remember, I don't care about your other excuses, this is talking strictly about graal and the development team and such. Why take the job if you aren't going to give 100percent for it?

My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life My real life .

"I don't give a **** about your real life either."
Old 04-30-2009, 06:05 PM
Banned
So basically you just aren't smart enough to understand anything I'm saying, so you go ahead and change it all up with some stupid **** like that. That's nice, too bad you're retarded.

But atleast you got one thing right, I don't want you to give a **** about my life, I hope no one on graal ever does LOL. We should care about graal, so thank you Nat for backing what i have to say up. So ill say it again, I don't care about irl excuses for not developing . Thanks nat!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Gladius
BlackSolider will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BlackSolider
Ok lets put this in context.

DC is trying to edumacate himself in order to have a better shot at a well paying job that will hopefully sustain him for the rest of his life.

And yet you claim to not give a damn about his "excuses" when clearly graal is a short term thing for all of us (hopefully.) Now I know that people with busy schedules can still make time for graal, but perhaps DC has his priorities straight. Perhaps he is studying something difficult. I don't know. But DC doesn't need any more headaches from graal than he already has with his college stuff. Perhaps it was best for him to essentially put down graal for a week and completely focus on his studies. I know that when I play video games for a few hours before a class, I can't really focus during class b/c all I'm thinking about is that game. Would that be the case with DC? Idk. But really, just shut up and wait until he's done. Then he'll have no excuse to not focus on graal.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:33 PM
Banned
I can get high and play video games for hours and go ace a test. I did it all the time.

Again though, you really miss the point here, so if Graal gives him a headache and he doesn't want to put the time in,THEN PISS OFF!

We don't need people who don't like the game or want to work on it, because then we get nothing good and we may as well quit.

STOP BEING DENSE AND TRYING TO DEFEND HIS EDUCATION, like Nat said, we don't give a **** about other peoples lives, no one cares about mine, no one cares about yours, that's it.
We all play the game in hopes of having some enjoyment out of it, its their job to provide that, if they don't want to do it, they don't have to, but they should quit then. Stop being selfish and stop telling us you will produce content when they really never will.

And don't tell me i should do something, i'm just here to tell them they suck as video game developers, I am a player, i have always been a player, i voice my opinion as a player, i chose not to be development, but that does not mean I can't tell them they are doing every single little thing wrong. And clearly, what i keep saying has ended up being true.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:45 PM
Gladius
BlackSolider will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BlackSolider
So because they chose to be developers, they have to develop during all of their free time? They can't take a week or two off to focus on more important things?
Old 04-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Lmao Tatsumi is going overboard now, this is getting embarrassing.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:22 AM
GREATEST
Ares is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Lmao Tatsumi is going overboard now, this is getting embarrassing.
it's fun to watch though
Old 05-01-2009, 06:09 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Honestly though, I think the Manager review may have killed classic. Thor moves to manager becomes less active, DC moves to dev admin.... becomes less active, Whitedragon(Although im not sure what he did before) becomes asst. dev admin-- and I haven't seen him idling on RC for awhile.

Uh oh!

EDIT: Also playercount has dropped off.