Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Videos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
They put me on ED too.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:19 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
They put me on ED too.
You should be proud.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:45 AM
dmhabe is on a distinguished road
Dont know what your talking about ED....But here is a lil fun clip of playing Graal the way it was supposed to be....fun

http://media.putfile.com/funfunfun
Old 07-13-2008, 02:46 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Click image for larger version

Name:	pluffyvsbtk.PNG
Views:	435
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	45162
Old 07-13-2008, 02:53 PM
† Ðяΰм & βâsş †
blazeingonix is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to blazeingonix
rofl nice picture nice keyboard
Old 07-18-2008, 09:29 PM
fcmrcy
FaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura aboutFaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FaLLChiLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
img
This is lol!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:24 PM
HarDKoRe1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to HarDKoRe1234
I apologize for reviving this old topic, but I just want to put my few words in.

I don't see why everyone is insulting BTK because of one arrogant member of the guild? Yes, Warhawk is ****y, and he knows this. Please, don't stereotype the whole guild because there's a few ****y members. I can look at any guild on the list and point out someone that is arrogant. Leading this guild is what kept me interested in Graal. It's one of the only older guilds left.

A little history:
BTK was originally a satellite guild of NBK, which was an original classic guild. A leader of NBK named Dark Grievances started BTK, because he wanted to venture out to other playerworlds. For some reason, BTK gets a bad rap because there's one or two members that talk a lot of nonsense. PLEASE, stop the insults.

BTK Now, BTK Forever. -HarDKoRe
Old 09-09-2008, 03:18 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarDKoRe1234 View Post
I apologize for reviving this old topic, but I just want to put my few words in.

I don't see why everyone is insulting BTK because of one arrogant member of the guild? Yes, Warhawk is ****y, and he knows this. Please, don't stereotype the whole guild because there's a few ****y members. I can look at any guild on the list and point out someone that is arrogant. Leading this guild is what kept me interested in Graal. It's one of the only older guilds left.

A little history:
BTK was originally a satellite guild of NBK, which was an original classic guild. A leader of NBK named Dark Grievances started BTK, because he wanted to venture out to other playerworlds. For some reason, BTK gets a bad rap because there's one or two members that talk a lot of nonsense. PLEASE, stop the insults.

BTK Now, BTK Forever. -HarDKoRe
You sure are easily upset. I think I'll project your properties on all guild members because I feel like it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stereo.png
Views:	558
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	45829  
Old 09-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
10/10, work of art Drakilor.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
Don't even know what BTK is. Sounds like something KFC would sell.
LOL

Oh btw, I know its only a game, but isnt it a bit unfair with that kind of pkin' (all line up then slashing like crazy, wtf?)
Let's check all members, one per one, fight against a very good, true oldbie.
I'm sure they would all loose (except the high members, I must agree that they are at least skilled).

But seriously...
Old 09-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandralove View Post
Oh btw, I know its only a game, but isnt it a bit unfair with that kind of pkin' (all line up then slashing like crazy, wtf?)
All is far in guild wars and such.

Quote:
Let's check all members, one per one, fight against a very good, true oldbie.
I'm sure they would all loose (except the high members, I must agree that they are at least skilled).
Uh, no, I'm sure a lot of the high-ranked BTK members (like Tucker) would win.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandralove View Post
LOL

I think in most cases people are just angry they didn't use this tactic first. It wins against superior numbers in many cases (where the opposing side should have had the advantage anyway). It's not even that formations are all we do in the first place, though, it's certainly one of the more 'memorable' tactics we use. *shrugs*

And there are some loud-mouths in our guild, though, it's not out of proportion to what's commonly seen on Graal in general. Much of BTK's success can be attributed to our combination of unusually loyal members and organization during guild-based wars/events, as well as a comparatively small (to many other guilds) amount of leadership shuffling over its lifetime.