Quote:
Originally Posted by sandin View Post
What version of N-Pulse is that?
I only remember 2001-2002
It's EOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
ur turn : - )
Even if I wanted to, I don't have the time and Carlito is still being some SS nazi against me
Old 02-19-2017, 09:38 AM
Urahara112 has a spectacular aura about
If anyone cares, N-Pulse is currently accessible. You can login simply by using the search bar.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:33 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
the comeback is real
Old 02-20-2017, 01:52 PM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
the comeback is real
Actually it's been like that for a long time now.

Also this tileset combined with the level design is burning a hole through my eyes dear god ._.
Old 02-20-2017, 09:21 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy View Post
Actually it's been like that for a long time now.

Also this tileset combined with the level design is burning a hole through my eyes dear god ._.
is it the EoA tileset?
Old 03-07-2017, 01:42 AM
sage_chaozu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to sage_chaozu Send a message via AIM to sage_chaozu Send a message via MSN to sage_chaozu Send a message via Yahoo to sage_chaozu
I used to be NAT/NAT Chief on N-Pulse a long time ago. I used to work during the Geo (creator) days and a little bit afterwards. I was looking around Graal and noticed this post. I just want to talk to whoever is in charge of N-Pulse now of days.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:14 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage_chaozu View Post
I used to be NAT/NAT Chief on N-Pulse a long time ago. I used to work during the Geo (creator) days and a little bit afterwards. I was looking around Graal and noticed this post. I just want to talk to whoever is in charge of N-Pulse now of days.
The PWA would be the one in charge, but he's MIA and/or completely off the grid. I'd suggest talking Stephane, and if he's in a good mood he might be up for dialogue
Old 03-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Quote:
apart from the game looking pretty much the exact same despite decades of "development", a lot has actually changed since
Old 03-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Send a message via ICQ to sage_chaozu Send a message via AIM to sage_chaozu Send a message via MSN to sage_chaozu Send a message via Yahoo to sage_chaozu
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOscar View Post
The PWA would be the one in charge, but he's MIA and/or completely off the grid. I'd suggest talking Stephane, and if he's in a good mood he might be up for dialogue
I will get in contact with Stephane. Is this the same one that goes by the name of Unixmad? I mainly want to talk about the future since I'm an oldbie and have access to things.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Quote:
apart from the game looking pretty much the exact same despite decades of "development", a lot has actually changed since
I know. I actually keep in touch with random players over the years. I had one ask me for scripting help at one time. I log in every so often to check the status of the game. The last I heard everyone was pushing towards mobile/facebook servers.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Quote:
I know. I actually keep in touch with random players over the years. I had one ask me for scripting help at one time. I log in every so often to check the status of the game. The last I heard everyone was pushing towards mobile/facebook servers.
indeed
Old 03-10-2017, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDamian View Post
Fruit System
Here is our Fruit system. Scriptless just left the fruit shack he never actually scripted the job itself, and from what I saw it was started in GS1 so I decided to completely redo the system. Bushes with fruit spawn randomly around the map on the grass. You need a fruit basket to pick them up.

I remember scripting the fruit system a long time ago. Man, I haven't talked to Shavo in a while. He was the one that created the fruit graphics if I remember correctly.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:27 AM
Well, it's been one month and I haven't heard anything from him. I tried both through messenger and through email but no response. Graal is in such a weird state right now and I wonder if it is because it lacks a core development team. Anyways, I will be sure to post if I have any N-Pulse news to present. #GonnaBeWaitingForever
Old 04-10-2017, 05:26 PM
wouldnt hold my breath for npulse ^
Old 01-18-2018, 12:11 AM
Developer
AlexDamian is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't exactly abandon the project. The main manager was PlanetOscar if any of you had ever heard of him. But he went really inactive and I was basically doing all the work development wise. Couldn't find any solid developers that were willing to put time and effort into the project. I did get the beginning of the storyline going but once Carlito noticed PlanetOscar went inactive and I was a little busy he removed access relatively quickly.