Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum > N-Pulse News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2015, 02:38 AM
N-Pulse
Andy182 will become famous soon enough
Talking N-Pulse Latest.

Hello everyone a post with some information about N-Pulse.
The recent what happend to n-pulse thread showed as always there is always interest and tons of people who miss N-Pulse, i saw there it got like 3500 Views.

As we all know N-Pulse has been off the hosted tab for awhile, and fully offline for a bit aswell.. Had many ups and downs.. But N-Pulse is being restored and hopes to make a come back soon!

Our Plan is to properly restore an older N-Pulse, but not just pick an older year and go for that.. We want to bring a mix of older and newer N-Pulse.. Still as always focused on being a classic pc server..At the heart Questing/Events/PKing and Sparring.

Were using a later tileset, the eoa one. Which we want to work with a little (in progress). It tends to be mixed reviews with eoa. I always liked it, although felt it was very dark, we want to refresh it and lighten it up some, closer to a pics1 feel.

A Few Pics of the progress so far:

img

image hosting free

image upload

Thank you to everyone for the support,help and interest that got this server going again!

- Andy/N-Pulse Staff.

Last edited by Andy182; 02-03-2015 at 02:56 AM..
Old 02-03-2015, 12:33 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
EoA, About time this era of NP got back into the works. I'm very happy for N-Pulse.

Last edited by Matt; 02-03-2015 at 03:59 PM..
Old 02-03-2015, 03:53 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
What are you going to make that will make me play N-Pulse instead of UN?
Old 02-03-2015, 06:26 PM
Urahara112 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
Oh snap, called out
Old 02-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Maybe they could put the amusement park stuff back up. I know there was a roller coaster, and some games, but I don't remember what all was there. I loved it, and MG worked hard getting scripters and gfx to get it done. It was his baby.

Would like to see some of the quests put back up too (or new ones), maybe make them so you can redo them again and again, and have different prizes. We have had some interesting quests, over the years, on N-Pulse. Personally, my favorite thing to do on Graal, are the quests, and PK'ing with a bunch of people.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 02-04-2015, 01:26 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Trying to draw UN players away from UN seems like a hostile move. Rather then stealing players we feel it's strong to establish our own base of players on top of the regulars we have. Also, correct me if I am wrong but wasn't there some talk about UN going RPG? As of right now finding a good Action Adventure server is a rough task. We really don't want to do level up systems and such, we much rather prefer to continue the traditional quest for hearts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Maybe they could put the amusement park stuff back up. I know there was a roller coaster, and some games, but I don't remember what all was there. I loved it, and MG worked hard getting scripters and gfx to get it done. It was his baby.
I agree. It would be nice to have Funland back but we don't seem to have those backups and were still reaching out to people who potentially might.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Would like to see some of the quests put back up too (or new ones), maybe make them so you can redo them again and again, and have different prizes. We have had some interesting quests, over the years, on N-Pulse. Personally, my favorite thing to do on Graal, are the quests, and PK'ing with a bunch of people.
We already have ran thru each quest and assessed what needs to be done to update them and make them working. There are even a few that are nearly finished and would have been if it hadn't been for Andy and I noticing a few bugs.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:39 AM
N-Pulse
Yeah i would love to see funland come back, i only have a few imgs from it at the moment.. but im sure i have it someplace, trying to get that.. Had log flume, and bumper cars and stuff like that.. would like to see that return with a ton of new games/attractions.
Also that was a area for special Fireworks/Balloons for sale.

As for the quests, we plan on using orig ones and adding newer ones as we go, which will be for other prizes/items.. so the quests dont just end after getting the hearts and items.

I agree Moonie, i like questing, and pking is one of my fav things.. nothing better than seeing level3 or the pk level packed out.. Wanna try and bring some life back into pking and sparring again.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
I am sure I have the stuff for it too, as I saved everything often on CD, just haven't had time to look for it. If you find that you dont have something, let me know, and I will look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Trying to draw UN players away from UN seems like a hostile move. Rather then stealing players we feel it's strong to establish our own base of players on top of the regulars we have.
Good answer.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 02-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
5x5 content packed OW pls.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:24 PM
N-Pulse
Yeah that might be one of the only things i might need help with finding,having a look for the fun land sounds great, thank you.
Thats good to know, ty.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:15 AM
Isitme youre looking for?
wilikas is on a distinguished road
I enjoyed N-Pulse, I look forward to playing it again

Legal threats should go through the support center.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:24 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
5x5 content packed OW pls.
5x5, wow thats a bit small. I've kinda been fond of more along the lines of 8x8 and 10x10 servers. I think N-Pulse is a bit bigger tho but with much water surrounding it tho. Roaming around actually doesn't feel big at all tho, I can honestly say.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:13 AM
N-Pulse
Yeah 5x5 seems a bit small for us. We have a really good sized map.
Another pic i ment to add, Who can forget the ET Center?

I always felt N-Pulse had some of the best events ive seen over the years. Many of these will return. If anyone has requests on these (get pmed this alot) Let me know.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
What are you going to do that will make sure UN players dont play N-Pulse? Thats the better way to look at it.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:42 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ching View Post
What are you going to do that will make sure UN players dont play N-Pulse? Thats the better way to look at it.
Isn't the goal actually to get players and have them enjoy the server? so why shouldn't UN players log onto N-Pulse and enjoy it?