Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2014, 05:31 AM
xXTaikunXx is on a distinguished road
Playercount in relation to fixed disconnect bug

Did you realize what happened because of the disconnect bug that was fixed already?

It really proves that the idlingpossibility without being disconnected in trade rooms holds the playercount at 15+ since we look more attractive in the serverselect when logging on (f8).

Now that the disconnect bug happened we don't seem to be attractive to players anymore since we are at 1-5 player (GK). We need to reach a certain playercount again so @ you guys who always have their computers on --> get on and stay on again so we feel some sort of life on gk again. The bug is fixed, no more disconnects!
Old 09-11-2014, 06:43 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTaikunXx View Post
The bug is fixed, no more disconnects!
Till next week.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
It was fixed? It was just happening to me 2 days ago, I haven't really been on much since other than here and there.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:17 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
We need a big weekend of events for big prizes. Include a spar tournament and announce it here and on the global news feed.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:24 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
So, is this going to be addressed further or no? Are you just waiting to bank in on some very hopeful Halloween activity?

????

I log on, twice a day, 2 minutes each time - To feed my pets and then I log off. I see nothing worthy of wasting my time leaving Zormite's island.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:23 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
So, is this going to be addressed further or no? Are you just waiting to bank in on some very hopeful Halloween activity?

????

I log on, twice a day, 2 minutes each time - To feed my pets and then I log off. I see nothing worthy of wasting my time leaving Zormite's island.
We finished the Facebook preparations since February 2014. We are still waiting for the FB Release to release new content which is ready on debug. Before that, nothing will happen.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 09-25-2014, 11:05 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
I'm asumming facebook is on par with graal time. Where soon means 2 to 3 years. The kingdoms staff have done a great job with it from what I hear. Now they have to wait for approval.
Old 09-26-2014, 06:43 PM
Zormite
So the current PC playerbase is just going to be allowed to decline while you wait to replace us? Sounds gr8.
Old 09-26-2014, 08:55 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
So the current PC playerbase is just going to be allowed to decline while you wait to replace us? Sounds gr8.
There not replacing pc. There merging to it. Would be interesting to see how it affects the playercount releasing to facebook. I really don't see it being the holy savior for the server unless several things get fixed.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:24 PM
Kingdoms Management
Quote:
We are not replacing anything. As PC user you can still play the Server and enjoy the new contents. We are just waiting for the FB release like we got promised 1 year ago. It would be a waste to release all the new content now for 20-25 players.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Stefan logged on.

Old 09-28-2014, 02:14 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
That FB situation is confusing

Did they give up on the ios/android version? (which they said is not a port, but a newly made game)
Doesn't it seem like ios/android Graal ALWAYS go to Facebook (zone, era, classic) accessible through PC. How many servers are actually cross-platform with PC-client, FB, and mobile? Delteria (is that even true?)??
What happens when current GK is ported to Facebook (and it sounds like it's ready for it now), but later the new ios/android GK is ready for FB too?
The mobile platform is obviously more successful, so does that mean PC GK will inevitably have a lower quality experience due to more players being on mobile server instead? No one has said PC Graal will go mobile too.

We'll have 2 completely different games on FB(mobile and PC, but both accessible through PC)? Will renaming 1 of them fix this conflict?
Old 09-28-2014, 02:47 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
there shouldnt be a problem with two different servers using the same or a similar name on the same platform provided they are able to offer an experience significantly different to eachother, which comparing the capabilities between mobile and pc and looking at current mobile servers is quite likely to be the case

that considered it wouldnt at all be surprising if graal management and/or kingdoms staff preferred to have a single more watered-down experience to be accessible on all 3 platforms
Old 09-28-2014, 03:35 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziro_of_the_Turks View Post
That FB situation is confusing

Did they give up on the ios/android version? (which they said is not a port, but a newly made game)
Doesn't it seem like ios/android Graal ALWAYS go to Facebook (zone, era, classic) accessible through PC. How many servers are actually cross-platform with PC-client, FB, and mobile? Delteria (is that even true?)??
What happens when current GK is ported to Facebook (and it sounds like it's ready for it now), but later the new ios/android GK is ready for FB too?
The mobile platform is obviously more successful, so does that mean PC GK will inevitably have a lower quality experience due to more players being on mobile server instead? No one has said PC Graal will go mobile too.

We'll have 2 completely different games on FB(mobile and PC, but both accessible through PC)? Will renaming 1 of them fix this conflict?

We had to rewrite Delteria completely in order to make it cross-platform between all 4 (IOS, Android, Facebook and PC). iEra plans to go to PC soon and Delteria plans to go to iOS very soon so yea its possible to use the same exact server for all platforms it just takes time. And Graals Management is a tad slow at the moment, so it becomes a waiting game. But not sure if Kingdoms is heading in this same direction with multi platform gaming.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 09-29-2014, 02:40 PM
Kingdoms Management
Like I mentioned in many threads already:

GK PC got prepared for Facebook. Kingdoms iPhone is a totally different server which is reserved for mobile only.

Kingdoms iPhone (mobile) is almost done. Only the overworld needs some more detailing, thats it.
GK (Facebook) is done too, waiting for approval and release by Graal Management (Unixmad).
We prepared alot of new content on Debug already for GK PC (Facebook) which we want to release step by step with the upcoming Facebook release.

I hope we can present you these updates soon.

Like every year the Halloween Events will happen though.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Stefan logged on.

Old 09-30-2014, 10:40 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Like I mentioned in many threads already:
You can keep mentiontining it all you want:
but that doesn't do a damn thing to clear up the confusing situation I mentioned.

Surely you realize the obvious issue with choosing to have 2 things be called the same exact thing when they're not really the same exact thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
We had to rewrite Delteria completely in order to make it cross-platform between all 4 (IOS, Android, Facebook and PC). iEra plans to go to PC soon and Delteria plans to go to iOS very soon so yea its possible to use the same exact server for all platforms it just takes time. And Graals Management is a tad slow at the moment, so it becomes a waiting game. But not sure if Kingdoms is heading in this same direction with multi platform gaming.
Thanks for actually trying to clear up the confusion I mentioned. I appreciate it, and that helps me understand it more: the situation is just as terrible as I thought, but there's actually great potential to fix it... or just make it worse.