Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2014, 10:22 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
I don't exactly see the relevance this has with RC, couldn't a web interface be created to accept/decline an upload?
My point exactly. This isn't rc related and it seems mainly aimed at era only. A Web interface would probably be better since it would be supported by mobiles. The only way this is relevant is like I stated before if they were to add a login script and make it a universal system.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:38 PM
Graalian since '01
Stowen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Stowen Send a message via MSN to Stowen
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Why do you have asterisks in the scanning part
Not sure, that's how it pasted when I copy/pasted from RC. In any case, every other search returns correctly on UN. It's just that phrase. Odd.

On a side note, I'm not Kev xD
Unholy Nation is my home.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:49 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
This is going to be a weird request-
so right now on most servers there is a custom outfit upload system- is there any way to implement a custom interface system? Here's an example
Noted, probably won't happen any time soon though.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:48 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Commands starting with /clear* (ex: /clearnpcs level) invokes /clear and doesn't run the intended command.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:43 AM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
I'm really liking it.

One bug I found though: Scrolling side to side in the text editor has a screen tearing effect
Old 11-14-2014, 03:05 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Could have sworn I put in a fix for the clear bug but I will get it fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
One bug I found though: Scrolling side to side in the text editor has a screen tearing effect
The tearing will be fixed in the next version.

Edit: New version is up, also bumped the version date to 2014/11/14 since I've fixed like 5 or 6 things now.

Last edited by fowlplay4; 11-14-2014 at 04:00 AM..
Old 11-15-2014, 06:45 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
This is brilliant, great progress. Thank you for taking on board my suggestion.
Old 11-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Snoopy is on a distinguished road
Any chance for a tab system for file browser? I have to continuously switch between different folders a lot, and it would be a lot simpler if there were tabs at the top that I can set for myself.
Old 11-16-2014, 04:33 PM
Graalian since '01
Do you plan to fix the character limit on player's attributes? On UN, when we set attributes via external RC (RC3 included) players either lose weapons or lose saved flags, because of said character limit.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:28 PM
team canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stowen View Post
Do you plan to fix the character limit on player's attributes? On UN, when we set attributes via external RC (RC3 included) players either lose weapons or lose saved flags, because of said character limit.
I'd like to but it's a server-side issue. The flags are sent to RC truncated.

Successfully built the Mac version, need to figure out how to distribute it properly now:

Old 11-16-2014, 11:29 PM
Graalian since '01
Quote:
Oh, that sucks. :/

Awesome work on the Mac version, though! I'd rep you, but you know....have to spread some around first. >.>
Old 11-17-2014, 01:46 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Successfully built the Mac version, need to figure out how to distribute it properly now:

I believe to properly distribute it you need to make sure you compile it for the correct version of mac. The build target version will be the minimum OS X version required to execute it. So if your target is 10.4, anyone running Mavericks or newer will be able to open it. But people who are using older system's will not. I know a lot of people use older versions then Mavericks or Yosemite.

However, I don't know how to answer packaging it Very happy you got it compiled, and excited to get the update Were you able to use Xcode after all?
Old 11-17-2014, 01:47 PM
team canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
However, I don't know how to answer packaging it Very happy you got it compiled, and excited to get the update Were you able to use Xcode after all?
I still have some Mac-specific fixing to attempt. Packaging shouldn't be that hard it'll just be a matter of learning how gtk-mac-bundler works.

In the long-term the UI really needs to be re-written to use Qt or something like that as GTK is meh.

I used MacPorts to get the libs/includes I needed. I really only used XCode to install gcc and whatever it included and to make a couple changes to some source files.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:54 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Very cool, great job so far.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:39 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX

The first letter of the accounts are also "Green". Same when chatting, first letter always green too.
Just an issue for me ?

"Windows Vista"

Edit: When disabling timestamp, it works fine again.

Edit2: Also not able to drag files INTO the filebrowser. Download from Filebrowser works.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Last edited by NicoX; 11-18-2014 at 07:53 AM..