Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2014, 07:48 PM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Gold1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Gold1 Send a message via MSN to Gold1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
He doesn't listen well.
I'm just saying I'll follow up with him as well. What exactly did I not listen to?
Old 09-20-2014, 10:20 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
You said hopefully with the usual crew you can get something going again. Not sure if your just not listening to what you said or what other people have said. The server is not going to be allowed to be developed. Not even if you bought a server of your own and uploaded backups of your own. You said crew, which implied developers and not PWA. And I'm not the only one that thought you ment that Matt also says O.o. basically in 2012 I warned everyone about ducati back when all she was doing wrong was stealing graphics from other people and uploading copy written images from google. She should have been removed on the spot but the PWA team let her continue and she took it too far. And people are still praising her for even after she got the server banished.
Old 09-20-2014, 10:54 PM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Ducati is out of the picture and she's banned. So what your saying is don't even try at all?
The only reason why I said it may have even had a chance is because Stefan is out of the picture.
Old 09-21-2014, 12:12 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
You need approval before you just go making a server. Do you even read the terms you agree to in this game or do you do what ever you want get banned and cry ab out it like always? You have no authority to upload any content to any server. PWA said no as of yesterday to anyone taking it over. Regardless of ducati.
Old 09-21-2014, 12:28 AM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Lol, I don't know what crawled up your ass but take it elsewhere. Your negative comments are pissing me off. I get what PWAs have said reguardless we will still try to do what we can to get our server back. The worse they can keep saying is no.
Old 09-21-2014, 02:33 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
Lol, I don't know what crawled up your ass but take it elsewhere. Your negative comments are pissing me off. I get what PWAs have said reguardless we will still try to do what we can to get our server back. The worse they can keep saying is no.
Or if you attempt to upload there files on another server they can punish the community by permanently not allowing it. Think about it for a second, we are being punished for something Ducati did and only told "not at this time". You go doing stuff disregarding them and that can easily change to "permanently". We really don't need any more negative publicity to our homeland. I am not saying to give up, but you have to follow protocol, or you risk ruining it even more for all of us. Is it worth it?
Old 09-21-2014, 04:30 AM
Former N-Pulse Manager
So then what do you suggest guy?
Old 09-21-2014, 06:55 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
So then what do you suggest guy?
I suggest patiently waiting for good things to happen and not giving them a reason to crush your dreams. After-all, good things comes to those who wait.
Old 09-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
If you are told no, you just have to wait. If it happens, it happens, if not, there is nothing more you can do.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 09-21-2014, 02:25 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Ducati and Matt tried to sell NPulse content, thats why it got forbidden to dev on I think.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 09-21-2014, 04:01 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Managers was removed from NPulse, for trying to sell its content and trying to move it to a different platform. That doesn't forbid anyone from trying to recreate/ run the server. The latest Graphics on NPulse was done by the great Aeko, thus not even close to being stolen content. However I'm pretty sure its not ILLEGAL to recreate the server on your own space. I can email unixmad for further information regarding it. He replys to my emails pretty rapidly, which is a great thing.
-According to Playerworld Rules and Guidelines
You need permission from the last server manager to ressurrect that project, and since Ducati was fired... There is no *last* server owner
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 09-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Managers was removed from NPulse, for trying to sell its content and trying to move it to a different platform. That doesn't forbid anyone from trying to recreate/ run the server. The latest Graphics on NPulse was done by the great Aeko, thus not even close to being stolen content. However I'm pretty sure its not ILLEGAL to recreate the server on your own space. I can email unixmad for further information regarding it. He replys to my emails pretty rapidly, which is a great thing.
-According to Playerworld Rules and Guidelines
You need permission from the last server manager to ressurrect that project, and since Ducati was fired... There is no *last* server owner
Some graphics found on Google were still on it such as the grundo thing from zelda. Also PWA forbid reviving it because of that reason. It's not just a summed to be forbidden it was denied. Also the rumor was ducati had matt try and sell it so both managers got banned. Another manager of another server basically setup an undercover sting.

Also taking it to another platform besides graal isn't allowed. All files uploaded to graal belong to graal including rights to reproduce. Would be a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Old 09-21-2014, 04:36 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Ducati and Matt tried to sell NPulse content, thats why it got forbidden to dev on I think.
Not to be rude by any means, but let's get facts straight before we post. Aly insisted on selling the content without realizing such restrictions. We never got to the point of actually selling it, information of our decision just got leaked.

We had no intentions of moving it to another platform. Ally has given up on graal completely and decided to develop new content on a new platform, with the intent of selling NEW unpublished npulse content to fund the new project. Nonetheless somehow midnight chill of all people was given npulse by Stephen. With All that said, no accusations seemed correct and the overall situation was a little iffy.

I received approval from unixmad yesterday for a new team to continue npulse so once we get further than that we will post more information.
Old 09-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Let's get facts straight before we post. Aly insisted on selling the content without realizing such restrictions. We never got to the point of actually selling it, information of our decision just got leaked.

I received approval yesterday for a new team to continue npulse so once we get further than that we will post more information.
These are facts Matt, there are screenshots where you had a talk about selling Npulse content to a player. These screenshots got saved by the PWA and added to your file. They didnt globally ban Ducati and you just for fun.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 09-21-2014, 04:49 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Again, no disrespect but you don't even know all of the facts to be posting any factual statements. I also don't recall you being a part of N-Pulse, at all. Anyway let's not argue.

Should let it be known my account password was retrieved from graal account and Skype which at the time both were the same back then. My ban history should be able to verify that x.x. And then a known hacker gained ownership of npulse. I don't really care to say anymore than that because I'm more concerned about continuing npulse then explaining that whole fishy situation.