Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2002, 11:26 PM
Ninja of the Night
Zolrieg is on a distinguished road
player questionnare! answer please

bored or want to be of some use, answer this questionnare with honest answers, just copy and paste the questions or quote me and delete the questions and put your answers in, thanks!

player questionnare;

1) how many alias, accounts or handles have you went through during your experiences with Graal?

2) if you could change one thing about Graal, what would it be?

3) who's the best staff you've met or ask for help, did they seem helpful or fatigued and just wanted to do their job?

4) who's the worst staff you've met or ask for help, did they seem annoyed or did they just threaten you until you found someone else?

5) how long have you been playing Graal, refrain from versions?

6) do you think staff are fair and listen to the players or just want in the lime-light?

7) would you consider Graal a fun game or addictive one or both?

8) if you had to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of this game, which would triumph?

9) look back on your favorite playerworld or server of all time, what was it and why was it your favorite?

10) you've finaly quit Graal, what was the one thing you took with you that you were happy you played for; the friends I met, hours of fun gameplay or nothing at all and this game will never bring anyone satisfying gameplay!

11) where will Graal be 3-5 years down the road, in your opinion?
Old 05-12-2002, 11:30 PM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Re: player questionnare! answer please

1) how many alias, accounts or handles have you went through during your experiences with Graal?

Aliases: 2
Accounts: about 9.
Handles: 2

The horrible decisions made daily.

3) who's the best staff you've met or ask for help, did they seem helpful or fatigued and just wanted to do their job?

Burger King's staff is more helpful than Graal's.

4) who's the worst staff you've met or ask for help, did they seem annoyed or did they just threaten you until you found someone else?

Loriel.

99... ?

6) do you think staff are fair and listen to the players or just want in the lime-light?

Uh...

Neither!

8) if you had to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of this game, which would triumph?

Disadvantages.

9) look back on your favorite playerworld or server of all time, what was it and why was it your favorite?

Elven Lands. The community was nice until HEYhost screwed it up.

10) you've finaly quit Graal, what was the one thing you took with you that you were happy you played for; the friends I met, hours of fun gameplay or nothing at all and this game will never bring anyone satisfying gameplay!

The "friends" I've met.

My recycling bin.
Old 05-12-2002, 11:42 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about

Accounts: 22
Alias: 100's

The Price Of P2p

Fox (X-owner Of Rudora/X-LAT Admin Classic) He Was Fun!

Rufus on Andor-POWER ABUSER

Over 2Years

Yes They Listen As Im Staff On Rudora And I Listen

Half Addive , Only Bit Fun, Not really THAT FUN

Adavntages OfGraal: 25%
Disadantages of Graal: 75%

Why Dis.: Most People I Meet Quit, Or I Dont See Them Much And LAG And Gotta Pay for It, And People Hack It,People Swaer on it..Ect...

Before i got P2p (ABout1/2ar Ago) I Said the first p/w i would go on was Bravo as so many people made a fuss about it, Even though i only played it for like a week it was fun, it wasn't a good week but still! And for what its worth i wish i brought P2p earlier to play Bravo longer, Also i wish they would remake Brao and release it as it could have NPC Server but not need P2p only need $15 thing!

Freinds, I want to meet up with half of the people as there nice Exspecially
Zasquito of Rudora!
Also there will never be a game to compare with it! (Other that the 1 ive found which is practically that same but FREE)

I predicted in a preivous post that in 2years graal would be dead so where will it be in 3-5 years? In Recycle Bin!

-Spark911
Old 05-12-2002, 11:44 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
NOTE: Isnt it funny us 2 both think it will be dead. Anyone else agree.?
Old 05-12-2002, 11:47 PM
Raise Your Fist
manton is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to manton

4 or 5 accounts

Nickname:I've had about 3 Variations of Denryuu X, and then 2 more completly different ones.

I really don't know. But I don't want it to change very much anyway.

No idea.

No idea.

A little over 3 years.

Generally yes. But there obviously are problems ocassionally,

Hard to say. I could say it's not very much fun anymore, but it's probably just because I've been playing for too long. But I will be playing alot more when 2002 comes out.

Advantages. Graal can be customized in so many ways. That to me, is the whole appeal.

Main. But as for playerworlds, Damasca.

A bit of both I suppose.

I have no idea. But one thing I know for sure is that they need to keep the basics of the game the same. Being able to make your own weapons, levels etc. is the main thing that keeps people playing.
Old 05-12-2002, 11:50 PM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Spark910
NOTE: Isnt it funny us 2 both think it will be dead. Anyone else agree.?
what the hell?
Old 05-12-2002, 11:50 PM
Psychopathic
Shorty2Dope is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shorty2Dope Send a message via Yahoo to Shorty2Dope

1) Accounts: 6 Handles: 5
2) The horses, I ****ing hate them! They look like dogs, move like they are on ice, they have ugly colors. I want realistic horses damn it!
3) Kamuii and Lady Auron
4) Birdbird/Loriel
5) Somewhere in 99
6) Most staff, depends on the server.
7) Both, at first it is great but then you run out of things to do. It needs a system that is more like _agnarok so you can continue playing it and enjoying it.
8) It's about equal
9) Bravo was great when I first started, good community decent levels.
10) Blah
11) Hopefully on everyones GBA and It will be a real MMORPG with bigger levels and bigger quests. Payed staff and bigger company.
Old 05-12-2002, 11:53 PM
Raise Your Fist
manton is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to manton
Re: Re: player questionnare! answer please

Quote:
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

2) The horses, I ****ing hate them! They look like dogs, move like they are on ice, they have ugly colors. I want realistic horses damn it!
I like the horses now. Graal doesn't need to be realistic. That's just another step towards Graal slowly becoming just like every other online RPG.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:01 AM
Psychopathic
Shorty2Dope is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shorty2Dope Send a message via Yahoo to Shorty2Dope
Re: Re: Re: player questionnare! answer please

Quote:
Originally posted by manton

I like the horses now. Graal doesn't need to be realistic. That's just another step towards Graal slowly becoming just like every other online RPG.
The horses now suck. They are nothing like horses. Call them asses or mules or something. Not horses.

It would be nice to be able to own your own horses, maybe carriages and other things. Of course the playerworlds and levels would need to be much bigger.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:03 AM
Fly away on my zephyr
Lionel-Jonson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Lionel-Jonson Send a message via AIM to Lionel-Jonson Send a message via Yahoo to Lionel-Jonson

Aliases - 6
Accounts - 2

Make it so that I wouldn't lag...

Vermain, helpful

Shadow Knight, just plain stupid.

Three or four years

Depends on whom

It used to be fun and addictive, now it's stupid.

Disadvantages

Classic, it was the first place (and only at that time) I played.

The friends I met

Not on my computer.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:10 AM
Wark!
Domini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Domini
1 - IceHawk
Nothing
Alkaren Hyralt
contego
Since December 2000
depends on the person
just addictive
advantages
the graal2001 server, because it was the first one that i actually spent time on, and it was fun because there weren't many people.
the friends I met

Hopefully it will grow bigger, I think it has lots of potential.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:12 AM
Ahahahahah I still live.
evilive is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to evilive

1) 1 alias-> Gonmon
2 accounts -> Gonmon, evilive (Kudos to Unknown Evil for that one)

2) More respect for staffers that try to do their job!

3) Me! lol or at least used to be... Antago was cool.. to me at least

4) Loriel. He got jealous or something and took away my rights and tag as a bomy admin.

5) uh.... well... uhm... lesse... if 1.2 was a while ago... X_x over 2 years

6) Depends on who you ask. I wanted to help everyone, but couldn't. (cough*uploadbomies*cough)

7) BOTH!!!! hey... I'm still here :P prooves something

8) Dissadvantages -> stupid n00bs. Advantages -> Better than other online MMORPG's I've played.

9) Ah... classic graal...hahaha... I like 2k1 now, and hopefully 2k2 will be better

10) Hours of enjoyment... Friends I've met... times that I've shared with other's (Me and Gabe trapping a n00b in my house >=P) and other such stuff (Wandering aimlessly on 2k1 for hours on end)

11) Hmmm.... somewhere... Perhaps with me working on it professionally.... bwhahahahahah hmmm
::wants to work on the GBA version ::
AIM: MyLonelyLog
E-Mail: [email protected]
Current Project: "I haven't been here since 2003. Yeah."
Old 05-13-2002, 12:22 AM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
uhm
brad
brad0629
brad_elven
brad2
reliko
brad_pk
so 6

alias'
Brad
Reliko

The Players

Me

Koji and Arx

2 years

Lime-light.

Both

Even

Elven Lands, the nice people and just the all around fun we had was amazing.

The fun, I actually learned alot from this ****.

As torankusu said, my RECYCLING bin.

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 05-13-2002, 12:29 AM
Ninja of the Night
Zolrieg is on a distinguished road
I hope this survey will show Stefan or any other high admins who play a major role in Graal's well being will take this advice into consideration.

so far it seems that everyone thinks Graal is headed downhill, the game itself is stupid or no longer fun and the only reason they play is because their friends still do.

back to the customization of the game; Graal is a whole new genre in its own, this is what brings us back in my opinion. how many games do you know of that you can make your own levels and world? exactly!

edit: another thing, everyone seems to pay for more than 1 account, so Graal can't be losing money if they lowered P2P fees.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:33 AM
Jourdan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Jourdan Send a message via AIM to Jourdan
1.) 1 alias - Jourdan
2 accounts; Jourdan, Mithica_GP-Chief (I think the staff account was deleted since we can use our P2P accounts in RC....)

2.) More quests/features/npcs in 2k1.
Price of P2P (It's way to high, you say probably pay like 30 dollars for a lifetime pass to the p2p servers.)

3.) My favorite staff on 2k1 are Soto, Cheetos, Brad, and Shorty2Dope.
On Mithica: Excalibur, Soto, Me =P, Evey, and Xilo.

4.) Holycarp

5.) I've been playing Graal since late December, and I have around 500-600 hours played on the servers.

6.) It depends on the person

7.) BOTH

8.) It would be evenly matched

9.) 2k1, it has the best features

10.) I won't "quit" Graal.

11.) Hopefully on the PS2 (Online).

Current staff jobs: 2k1: FAQ, Graphics Administration