Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2002, 08:09 AM
Mr. Bear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Bear
1) how many alias, accounts or handles have you went through during your experiences with Graal?

1 - itzmheck
2 - Mr. Bear

2) if you could change one thing about Graal, what would it be?

Graal will never be perfect, graal staff will never be perfect. This game is was founded by volunteers of all ages. If there was one thing I could change society in general and graal it would be the fact that some people criticize so much instead of enjoying what is present. Stefan works hard and for the most part so do most the staff. Yes, some staff tend to be "corrupt" but this company does not make enough profit yet to start paying professionals. If you are tired of this system then why don't you pay Graal Online to have them hire professionals.

3) who's the best staff you've met or ask for help, did they seem helpful or fatigued and just wanted to do their job?

1) Galen
2) Stefan Knorr
3) Tyhm
4) KawaiiSaria
5) The Game (GP)

4) who's the worst staff you've met or ask for help, did they seem annoyed or did they just threaten you until you found someone else?

-

5) how long have you been playing Graal, refrain from versions?

Around 1999. To be honest at the time I didn't take note because I never realized I would be more involved.

6) do you think staff are fair and listen to the players or just want in the lime-light?

Some are in for both the "lime-light" but at the same time working hard. Any regular staff still puts a lot of time into this game. Everyone that's worked for a good cause knows they have a brick in graals history wall. When it comes down to it it's about knowing you helped put a piece of this company together, not about who has the highest RC level.

7) would you consider Graal a fun game or addictive one or both?

It's what you make of it, if your to busy trying to change things always or arguing, you are over analyzing the game. I think the game is addicting and fun.

8) if you had to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of this game, which would triumph?

Advantages.

9) look back on your favorite playerworld or server of all time, what was it and why was it your favorite?

N-Pulse

10) you've finaly quit Graal, what was the one thing you took with you that you were happy you played for; the friends I met, hours of fun gameplay or nothing at all and this game will never bring anyone satisfying gameplay!

That you entered your brick into the side of graal. To know that even if this game dies or skyrockets you were there!

11) where will Graal be 3-5 years down the road, in your opinion

If Stefan wants it to go on, it will continue to progress. He knows that and he also takes criticism very well. I look down upon those who tell him he's not doing a good job meanwhile he's on graal everyday. You know how many times other games update their software? A lot less often then stefan does and he's also basically the only CODER for this huge game. Instead of complaining (for those who do) put yourself in stefans shoes. He get's VERY personal with his players, he actually responds to your Forum requests. He cares and I would to if this was my source of income. When was the last time Stefan Knorr took a month vacation?

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." - Marcus Aurelius

Last edited by Mr. Bear; 05-17-2002 at 08:23 AM..