Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2014, 06:47 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Lottery

Why not have a server wide lottery that takes place once a week or twice a month. The money from the ferries, trade tables and whatever else the server collects platinum from and throw it into a holding tank. You can buy up to 5 tickets (To reduce abuse) and the money paid for the tickets go into the lottery bank also.

I mentioned this a long time ago when there were a hundred people, because really that money going to the trade tables and what not are just being lost into the server, but it wasn't heard due to the lack in manager effort. Time for me to give it a shot again!
Old 02-25-2014, 10:00 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Sounds good. Will be considered for Facebook.
Thanks.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Bj÷rn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 02-25-2014, 07:19 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
There has to be some sorta outlets for that money since there's no limit to creating it in the first place... that's why trade tables were changed to cost plat in the first place IIRC.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:23 AM
Maloria Manager
bioboi has a spectacular aura about
I don't think the money going into trades/ferries needs to come out necessarily but a stand alone lottery would be cool.

P.S. would be pretty cool if the kings of the kingdoms could get the key to the treasure chests that have been lost for years
Old 02-26-2014, 07:29 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bioboi View Post
I don't think the money going into trades/ferries needs to come out necessarily but a stand alone lottery would be cool.

P.S. would be pretty cool if the kings of the kingdoms could get the key to the treasure chests that have been lost for years
Definitely never even knew there had been keys for those chests. Why have they not been given out for the past 10 years?
Old 02-26-2014, 03:01 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
There were rights for the kingdom chests, actually. But really, there's so little money in each kingdom's coffers that it hardly matters.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
GK permits betting and many forms of gambling. However, for the time being I will be side stepping lotteries. If you need to "feel the rush" ask your EM for a raffle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
There were rights for the kingdom chests, actually. But really, there's so little money in each kingdom's coffers that it hardly matters.
Once there is satisfactory level of activity in individual kingdoms I will introduce a mechanism to reward kingdom leaders with Nihil Coins based on the number of active users their kingdom has. The leader may keep these for themselves or share them. I anticipate sharing will become necessary or else other kingdoms will try to take valuable members by offering them a piece of the pie.

Don't worry Draenin, you can keep your tinfoil hat at home this time. There's no euro-plot to destroy the economy.