Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum > Hiring for N-Pulse
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
I still dont think old npluse will be any good. ya would keep us busy for what a week ? maybe
even UN quest all there stuff not even a week then your bored again. I just think you guys need to plan something unquie thats never been done before. Honestly We already have UN plz dont e another UN theres a reason u guys drop from 90 players to hardly any. So i think revamping Moonie and Moon God would be any good ur wrong maybe back in 06 but Rai change it for a reason so plz think about what u guys need to do before just revamping a older npluse and change few things. I know u guys going to tell me to STFU whatever
but simply u guys are following in Engima and Rudora foot steps appear to be on classic tabs like 4 times and constantly getting taken off the classic tab I just dont thnk we need another Engima or Rudora server on graal
and hardly doubt it will be good
unless it was Npluse Rebirth
Kez and Corey was heading in the right direction with New Npluse then u guys just erase it and move on
so i hardly think it will get as big as i remember
Old 09-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
I still dont think old npluse will be any good. ya would keep us busy for what a week ? maybe
even UN quest all there stuff not even a week then your bored again. I just think you guys need to plan something unquie thats never been done before. Honestly We already have UN plz dont e another UN theres a reason u guys drop from 90 players to hardly any. So i think revamping Moonie and Moon God would be any good ur wrong maybe back in 06 but Rai change it for a reason so plz think about what u guys need to do before just revamping a older npluse and change few things. I know u guys going to tell me to STFU whatever
but simply u guys are following in Engima and Rudora foot steps appear to be on classic tabs like 4 times and constantly getting taken off the classic tab I just dont thnk we need another Engima or Rudora server on graal
and hardly doubt it will be good
unless it was Npluse Rebirth
Kez and Corey was heading in the right direction with New Npluse then u guys just erase it and move on
so i hardly think it will get as big as i remember
First off, take an English class and learn sentence structure, seriously. Now onto the rest of your rant.

As I have stated before hand, they are not revamping anything. EVERYTHING is brand new from the gmap to graphics and so on. So whatever idea you have in your head you need to get out. Saying they are following the same path that others have, especially with the details of the project not being released yet, is just idiotic because you have no clue what is going on so you're assuming then come on here and rant to look important and like you know what is going on, when in reality you do not know. When Ducati is ready she will release the details, so until then stop acting like you know what is going on because it is rather annoying to come on here and listen to your nonsense about something you have no idea about.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Graal Developer
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Slick ur a idiot
but idc u guys give me a headache but when u guys dont be successful
ill be the first one to tell u guys i told u so
Old 09-14-2011, 01:29 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Slick ur a idiot
but idc u guys give me a headache but when u guys dont be successful
ill be the first one to tell u guys i told u so
I get a headache every time I read your non-paragraphed illiterate posts.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:11 AM
Graal Developer
no one ask u to read my post.... Personal problem
if you dont like how i type simply quit crying and dont read them
Old 09-14-2011, 05:29 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
no one ask u to read my post.... Personal problem
if you dont like how i type simply quit crying and dont read them
Hey I didn't ask you to read my post either, what are you replying for?

Now you mention it though, if you don't like how people keep criticising your awful writing perhaps you could atleast make an effort to improve it, and then people might actually forgive a few small mistakes.
The way it is right now I don't cry at your posts, I laugh at them.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:26 AM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Hey I didn't ask you to read my post either, what are you replying for?

Now you mention it though, if you don't like how people keep criticising your awful writing perhaps you could atleast make an effort to improve it, and then people might actually forgive a few small mistakes.
The way it is right now I don't cry at your posts, I laugh at them.
He clearly lacks in literacy. Leave him be! We don't know why he never learned properly.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by alskdjfhg View Post
He clearly lacks in literacy. Leave him be! We don't know why he never learned properly.
If somebody legitimately does have an unfortunate hindrance of education they can always just admit that it's a problem and say they try their best with it. Attacking people for mentioning it however draws no sympathy or understanding.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Dilemma, neg-rep the illiterate, or rep thor for not being illiterate.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Lets stay on topic? Please.

When we are ready to release more information on the project we will. I am one of the developers currently working to get N-Pulse back. N-Pulse was my first server and I will do what ever it takes to help out.

So again, please, stay on topic. This is a "hiring" thread. Official or unofficial the topic needs to be respected. There are incentives to comming to work for us as a "Graphics Team Member". I can either offer you gold so you can access the server and in rare cases even offer monetary compensation for your work if the rules to not forbid this. Otherwise I will be seeking graphics design websites to assist on the project.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:55 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
I can either offer you gold so you can access the server and in rare cases even offer monetary compensation for your work if the rules to not forbid this. Otherwise I will be seeking graphics design websites to assist on the project.
Graal rules have nothing against paying staff for their contributions, as long as they do not have to pay it.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Unholy Nation Levels Team
trimaster is an unknown quantity at this point
We are still looking for Graphic Artists!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Got Milk?
WarLord2004 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
how much your paying?

Old 10-13-2011, 06:42 AM
Banned
Ducati_Link is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ducati_Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarLord2004 View Post
how much your paying?
Love, lots and lots of love!