Old 10-19-2011, 09:58 PM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
Cool people are seriously stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
yes $100 irl
People are willing to pay $100 USD for a gun on a iphone game????? Stefan is about to make bank!

"Mommy mommy please buy me this BAR, it's super good aneveryone will be scared of me!" -little boy / "girl"

"Well, alright, this is your Christmas gift then." -Mom

*5 minutes later*

"wtf, how am I still dying??" -little boy / "girl"

"It says no refunds, enjoy your christmas gift" - Mom

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 10-20-2011, 12:50 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
I originally thought iEra was way better than iClassic but then it went pay to win lol.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:37 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Technically people who get the BAR, around 50% use the iTunes bug but management clearly doesn't care for the honest player.

And you can turtle them but if they sit in the corner and spray up and down you pretty much have no chance of winning unless you use a shotgun but with the 0 freeze on BAR it can easily dodge shotgun bullets.

I'm not talking about like extremely bad players, but half decent players with BAR pretty much play with 0 effort. A prime example is 'Duke' now he doesn't have to try in spar just because of an overpowered gun like BAR.

I agree with Stefan guns should be similar with slight adjustments and different looks but clearly Cloyd does not understand this concept creating two guns which are clearly far superior to the rest.

Another problem now is it literally takes around 30hrs gameplay to get 50k gralats and buy an m4. So it takes about 120hrs to get a BAR. Pretty much what I'm saying is the majority of your gametime will now be dedicated to earning money because gun prizes sky rocketed from the previous 6k - 8k which was an easy 8 - 10hrs of work to now the highest pricing gun of 200k. Money hungry much? Oh not to mention $3 buys you 8k gralats through iTunes and then there's the people who abuse prepaid visa cards to apply iTunes fraud.

@Supaman
Snk doesn't do gun management and when I asked him it said it's not his department to manage or something similar. And if you did play iEra and weren't an admin trying to make the game look better posting here, then you would see what I mean by you literally cannot walk between two shots like any other gun on the server and therefore if they move up shotting straight or sideways and corner you, your hp will fall from 50 - 30 90% of the time.

@kane
Like I mentioned earlier I do beat you a large majority of the time and stop being so stubborn about the fact the two guns I mentioned are overpowered, majority of PRs have agreed with the fact and I'm sure the majority of the community without the BAR or Shipka will also agree that it's no longer entertaining facing a player can beat you easily without trying just because they use these guns.

TBH maybe it's actually just me being use to Zone and PC Era where any gun can pretty much beat any gun and both players actually have to put effort into their spar to have an enjoyable time. I don't know anymore so like I might just go to PC Era again.

Last edited by MiniOne; 10-20-2011 at 01:49 AM..
Old 10-20-2011, 02:27 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Just wait till they release Mp5 Navy on iEra.
People gon' be poopin' pants.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:40 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
i wish op guns would be released on real era too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! takes was more skill at twice the speed
Old 10-20-2011, 04:08 AM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
the idea of era being on the iphone is the most insane thing i've ever heard

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Old 10-20-2011, 05:53 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
if the effort you put in to counter someone is much greater than the amount of effort it takes the other person to counter you then there is obviously a problem with balance
Old 10-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
if the effort you put in to counter someone is much greater than the amount of effort it takes the other person to counter you then there is obviously a problem with balance
But, but... if you wait for the planets to align on the winter solstice during a full solar eclipse, and you press a combo of keys in rapid succession, you can beat them! It's totally fair!
Old 10-20-2011, 07:54 AM
SomeOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Crono you have access to the iEra server, hop on and look at the spars where regular players vs BARS/Shipka and look then you can see the difference in how players with say a M4 have to try in comparison to the BAR. But since you know BAR brings in $100 per purchase its okay to have it remain cause money > player's entertainment.

I just feel either that money is the issue or Cloyd is just a bad gun admin and that would require a change.
But if they were to nerf or alter the gun in anyway the people who paid $100 would feel ripped off and complain (even though I'm sure many of them use the iTunes fraud), therefore they have already screwed up the server to a stage where they can't really turn back without some sort of trouble.

I give iEra another 2 - 3months before playercount drops below 50, and the people who stay with be those with BAR/Shipka or those who just sit around start and then those players can have fun since they all have op guns which means equality
Old 10-20-2011, 07:56 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
That's not the case. The BAR is a high powered gun, that's why it's so high. Alternatively there is the Shipka which owns the BAR. Personally, I believe the MK23s are the best gun.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:25 AM
SomeOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
That's not the case. The BAR is a high powered gun, that's why it's so high. Alternatively there is the Shipka which owns the BAR. Personally, I believe the MK23s are the best gun.
I did clearly say Shipka and BAR are far OP and your balance issue is because of how your tier 3 guns are in comparison to tier 1/2 guns.
Such that tier 3 guns fire at about 2x the rate of tier 2 and do 10/9 damage and have close to 0 freeze.

Anyway I asked andrew to inspect the guns he said I will investigate it with Cloyd. I replied really? and he said clearly I'm not going to.

Management of the server is a complete wreck if that's the case.... Anyway I'm sorry not everyone wants to flock out $100 / 60hrs+ / using iTunes fraud to obtain an op gun to enjoy the game. If you weren't an admin and a normal player who couldn't access the guns and sparred then you would see how the enjoyment of spar has been sucked away because of your crap balance, get wil to check it... I think his tier system was great.

Sadly iEra players don't really go on the forums and can't post their complaints....
Clearly I'm getting no way so I'm going to give up on this argument and just hope you can see your flaws before the game declines.

Personally I believe Cloyd can't balance stats on a gun at all majority of new releases have had completely failed balance.

Last edited by MiniOne; 10-20-2011 at 08:37 AM..
Old 10-20-2011, 10:48 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
Cool

Quote:
Another problem now is it literally takes around 30hrs gameplay to get 50k gralats and buy an m4. So it takes about 120hrs to get a BAR. Pretty much what I'm saying is the majority of your gametime will now be dedicated to earning money because gun prizes sky rocketed from the previous 6k - 8k which was an easy 8 - 10hrs of work to now the highest pricing gun of 200k. Money hungry much? Oh not to mention $3 buys you 8k gralats through iTunes and then there's the people who abuse prepaid visa cards to apply iTunes fraud.
This paragraph had me dying, LOL.

200k? ohman...guns on pc are like millions man, you guys have mad problems there!!!!!

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 10-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
I HAVE IDEA:

Hire Wil Sawl, He'll do the nerfing job for ya

Oh yeah, I spent 5years for any sort of wealth on Era PC, stop complaining.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:36 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
I did clearly say Shipka and BAR are far OP and your balance issue is because of how your tier 3 guns are in comparison to tier 1/2 guns.
Such that tier 3 guns fire at about 2x the rate of tier 2 and do 10/9 damage and have close to 0 freeze.
Name all guns in which you think are over powered.

Quote:
Anyway I asked andrew to inspect the guns he said I will investigate it with Cloyd. I replied really? and he said clearly I'm not going to.
You know I said it as a joke. Around 20 other people were with you, you're the only one that took that comment seriously.

Quote:
Management of the server is a complete wreck if that's the case.... Anyway I'm sorry not everyone wants to flock out $100 / 60hrs+ / using iTunes fraud to obtain an op gun to enjoy the game. If you weren't an admin and a normal player who couldn't access the guns and sparred then you would see how the enjoyment of spar has been sucked away because of your crap balance, get wil to check it... I think his tier system was great.
There are other guns you can obtain, you can even get the gun for free if you participate in events!
There are alot of ways to make money, and more are coming soon. Save your money and don't spend anything. I can't teach you about money management, but if you want a gun that bad you would save up your money.

Wil doesn't play iPhone and I think Cloyd is doing a good job. Have any suggestions- tell me and i'll pass it on. You can contact him personally in game.

Quote:
Sadly iEra players don't really go on the forums and can't post their complaints....
Clearly I'm getting no way so I'm going to give up on this argument and just hope you can see your flaws before the game declines.

Personally I believe Cloyd can't balance stats on a gun at all majority of new releases have had completely failed balance.
Most post on Graalians.com. I believe Cloyd can balance a gun.

I would like to know how you would balance the guns out- what would you do with the following guns:
  • BAR
  • M4
  • Famas
  • Shipka
Old 10-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
High price != balancing factor, just saying.
Closed Thread