Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Got Milk?
WarLord2004 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The only bad mistake Graal cash money team made was letting go of most of the old players i remember when stefan said you need to upgrade your accounts...blah blah so you can still work on a server this was when graal kingdoms was first released so we have lost a good amount of old players who did support graal alot...But as of now am not even sure yea i hate speaking with someone then bam they go into trail mode thingy and then u need to wait and wait.. This kinda messed up graal mabey trials could be limited but not that much...

But am guessing stefan/unix think that if a new player comes to play graal and they like it they would upgrade..But honestly graal is not worth that much yea servers need to be paid for...ect but then again players are the one which supports it there's alot of limitation to the good servers like kingdoms i mean when was the last time kingdoms had 100 players... The best system for kingdoms was to allow classics players or whatever to play on weekends only that was a deal of a lifetime...I bet if that system was still in place ppl would upgrade to either one subscription ...now seeing that apple new graal game would be free of charge the players who support graal for years as in classics account should get benefits also i mean put back weekends we don't ask much... and for trails mabey they should cut down a bit..

Old 09-24-2008, 11:35 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRenji View Post
I thought you could only play a set-time ever month with trial now' a days
You get four hours to play without observer mode per thirty days. Then you have observer mode for the next thirty days.

However, it normally doesn't work. Sometimes your time won't go down. Sometimes it won't refill after several months. Sometimes it starts at no time.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:44 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarLord2004 View Post
The only bad mistake Graal cash money team made was letting go of most of the old players i remember when stefan said you need to upgrade your accounts...blah blah so you can still work on a server this was when graal kingdoms was first released so we have lost a good amount of old players who did support graal alot...But as of now am not even sure yea i hate speaking with someone then bam they go into trail mode thingy and then u need to wait and wait.. This kinda messed up graal mabey trials could be limited but not that much...

But am guessing stefan/unix think that if a new player comes to play graal and they like it they would upgrade..But honestly graal is not worth that much yea servers need to be paid for...ect but then again players are the one which supports it there's alot of limitation to the good servers like kingdoms i mean when was the last time kingdoms had 100 players... The best system for kingdoms was to allow classics players or whatever to play on weekends only that was a deal of a lifetime...I bet if that system was still in place ppl would upgrade to either one subscription ...now seeing that apple new graal game would be free of charge the players who support graal for years as in classics account should get benefits also i mean put back weekends we don't ask much... and for trails mabey they should cut down a bit..
exactly, nice post, i'll +rep u in a few hours...<_<

this is what happens to me:

I'm at my first day at Era, after this "welcome" observer mode i finally play. as i know, I try to set my head/body etc to my custom look. then i walk around a bit to see what the servers theme is. i found out that it was a some sort of "the real life server" i was enjoyed by this idea, so i asked politely to someone to show me where the gun shop was.

BANG! i was shot.

well, i cant excpect nice behaviour from every player so i tried again, and this time it was a very nice lady that was guiding me to the nearest gunshop but then....

BANG! the observer mode hit me! while i had the observer mode the lady walked away and i never saw her again

Several situations like this have happened before to me, its the main reason why i barely have any friends at Playerworlds ='(
Old 09-24-2008, 11:51 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
I don't care of trials they can do what they want but at the end of the day who cares.