Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 09:36 PM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx
Is it so hard to understand?
We're using the levels because they're the only levels we have for scrawby.
I am still waiting for the PWA to step in and say something, if they don't say anything Bravo is going to use them.
So you just don't want to bother doing the work yourself?

And the PWA isn't going to step in... Mainly because there aren't any around... But also because they already have. It's your responsibility to request an appeal before you decide you're in the right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matman58
Uhm....I don't think we are using anybodys tiles, atleast from what I have seen we are using graal default tile set. Now if we are using other people tiles, I think that is wrong. Levels not as much if they are not being used. Haunter....I would like to know what levels are yours, cause honestly I don't know which ones are yours and which ones aren't....

I rethink my thoughts and honestly I shouldn't of jumped into this conversation with out knowing what levels are haunters. LOL Stupid me. I would like to retract my statements till I see what levels we are exactly using of haunters.
The snow (scrawby) levels and the new snow tiles (snow covered items (bush, rock, stump) paths, ice tiles, etc) were all altered from the original tileset to fit the snowy setting, or made by me from scratch.

No wait, I think there was a row or two of levels added later on, after I left the Bravo Project I made them for to "finish off" the mountian. Those definatly were not made by me. They were horrid.

I also made part of the green bits below the mountian... Just the part on the far right I think... With that weird bridge/dock that had my wood tiles on it... Not to mention the inside levels around Scrawby. I think there were only caves mostly... And the small map for the inside of the castle... And the tiny rest areas with the cool click-on-click-off lamps.

Those were all my levels... But I'm mainly concerned about the outside scrawby levels, and the tiles used in them.
Old 05-19-2005, 03:06 AM
Yoonacorn
Scott is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Scott
Quote:
Originally Posted by zokemon
You're cool.
You don't own bravo anymore do you?
No.
Shut up.
I never stated I owned Bravo, but I'll accept being cool cutie. Anyways, just because there's nothing else for you to use for this "Scrawby", except Jordans levels, what does it matter? If this is a "New Bravo", make your on work and don't claim others out of laziness. Again I'll state even if the PWA won't step in, can you accept that your actions are unethical? That won't get you anywhere in life with that attitude. Grow up.

Last edited by Darlene159; 05-19-2005 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: I suggest you watch what you say.....
Old 05-19-2005, 09:38 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I never stated I owned Bravo, but I'll accept being cool cutie. Anyways, just because there's nothing else for you to use for this "Scrawby", except Jordans levels, what does it matter? If this is a "New Bravo", make your on work and don't claim others out of laziness. Again I'll state even if the PWA won't step in, can you accept that your actions are unethical? That won't get you anywhere in life with that attitude. Grow up.
Zoke doesn't work on Bravo.

Last edited by Darlene159; 05-19-2005 at 08:10 PM..
Old 05-19-2005, 10:49 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Again I'll state even if the PWA won't step in, can you accept that your actions are unethical? That won't get you anywhere in life with that attitude. Grow up.
I dont think he cares, and seeing as how he's the brother of Wan and used to be a LAT himself he should know how it feels.
Old 05-19-2005, 12:23 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
I dont think he cares, and seeing as how he's the brother of Wan and used to be a LAT himself he should know how it feels.
I have learned to follow the rules. I lost an entire server.
Did the PWA stop the server? hell no.
I have decided to re-make them anyway. If you bothered to read above you would know. I will edit my post and make it more clear.
Old 05-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thak2
Ok, I zipped up the original scrawby levels, and I'll attach them.

Just don't be a jerk and keep using Shadowless' stuff, because people will think this new bravo is just a ripoff, instead of thinking that a new cool server might be coming back soon.

Tell me if anything is missing from this zip too.
Thak , Shut up am sick and tired of you and your poor comments. Scwarby and bravo is none of your concern.
Quote:
Aww, how cute. This is where me and Shadowless (Haunter, as you narks like to say.) first met. I'll tell you right now, if I saw somone using my tiles on a server when I didn't want them to, I'd spaz. :X This is wrong. Even if Shadowless may have no right to tell you no, are your actions even ethical?
Ummm, dude why are you so far stuck up Jordan’s ass? Jordan complained like a baby to spark and claimed that he didn't make the levels for the new modern bravo. Now that the scwarby is being used on the Medieval version of bravo he is saying "I didn't make it for that version either”. Scott stop trying to speak for others and Jordan get over it, where using it weather you like it or not. This is not a fight type situation it's a already won debate.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:01 PM
MD, I have decided to do it myself. Make new tiles, levels etc.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:17 AM
V Avatar
LordMatt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LordMatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thak2
I think it'd be cool if you found all the awesome stuff that me, Shadowless and Matt made for updating bravo, and completed the world in the way it was planned and with the story that went along with it.
Don't forget Excalibur and Vampiric Tutor.
Here is the map you mean.
I have all the bravo stuff from andor--pretty much now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graalmap.png
Views:	168
Size:	232.8 KB
ID:	32185  
Old 05-24-2005, 07:35 AM
Looks pretty nice, but the detail looks copied and pasted ..
Old 05-24-2005, 12:10 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Bring back Andor!
Old 05-24-2005, 12:48 PM
I re-made the levels for andor awhile ago, It looked rather nice.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:23 AM
V Avatar
LordMatt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LordMatt
Old andor map vs newer
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	andorold.gif
Views:	153
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	32196   Click image for larger version

Name:	andornew.png
Views:	157
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	32197  
Old 05-25-2005, 08:49 AM
That looks nice :o
Old 12-01-2005, 09:31 AM
Not So Dead Anymore.
Spyder13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Spyder13 Send a message via AIM to Spyder13
Ummm....Years later the titleset is very much the same....

Aim: SpyderCoder
Old 12-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Master of Chaos
Brandon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon
Kronan has spoken with me and has expressed a great deal of interest in combining elements of Bravo, Andor, and Ignis Divine to form a new playerworld. As such, Bravo: Age of Ignis is the new server name (or at least will be, when someone is available to change it) and all further development of this project will take place there.

*** EDIT: Also, I'd like to make two points perfectly clear: 1) MysticalDragon is no longer a part of Bravo or its development and all comments from him in relation to such can now be considered null and void, and 2) the work of Shadowless Warrior will not be used until and unless express permission is received from him, purely out of respect for the time and effort he placed into creating it.