Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2011, 03:41 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeross View Post
I can't wait to try facebook.
http://www.facebook.com

Here ya go, it's been released! (facebook the social media networking site that is, graal facebook however is yet to be out)

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:04 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
http://www.facebook.com

Here ya go, it's been released! (facebook the social media networking site that is, graal facebook however is yet to be out)
you're smrt. (:
Old 03-23-2011, 04:06 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
Is there any builds/clients of graal3d left?
Or videos?
I would love to see what it was. I can't find any footage of it unfortunately, only photos.
no i don't. i've lost all of my files for it also. it lives only in memory
Old 03-23-2011, 10:08 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
Complain to stefan and unixmad to get rid of PC's and graal#s and observer, and make it so people can actually name their "account name".
If we get enough people on board I bet it could work
Once again, there is nothing essentially wrong with the community name system—it's used by almost every account system in existence. Assigning users a number and a display name has the advantage of easily being able to change that display name. The forums do it too. Did you know you're #6514?

The only problem with the system is that it's not well supported and it hasn't been widely adopted by servers.

Once it's been widely adopted, you would never even know you had a Graal#### account unless you were staff.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:20 AM
Banned
Vinka has a spectacular aura aboutVinka has a spectacular aura about
I wish Unixmad and Stefan would listen and react to their customer's feedback more.
Oh well, waiting for them changing their approach would be wasted time.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:34 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Once again, there is nothing essentially wrong with the community name system—it's used by almost every account system in existence. Assigning users a number and a display name has the advantage of easily being able to change that display name. The forums do it too. Did you know you're #6514?

The only problem with the system is that it's not well supported and it hasn't been widely adopted by servers.

Once it's been widely adopted, you would never even know you had a Graal#### account unless you were staff.
They should sell community name changes for $10 a pop.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:38 PM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
Here are the big News:

1) We are opening a Free To Play Facebook/Web version of Graal Classic and Graal Era.

To make Graal easy to install we have ported the Graal V6 client to Flash technology: Graal V6 client is now fully web based and can run inside the Flash Player 10 on Windows, Mac and Linux.

We are planning to give the opportunity to PlayerWorld owners to move to Free To Play either. We will soon give a list of requirements to move a server Free To Play.

Tomorrow Monday 21 March: We will open a private Beta to test Graal Classic on facebook: Some Graal staff will be invited to be part of this Beta.

Monday 28 March: We will open the Beta test to more beta testers including the 3 winners of my “guess” contest, we will also open Graal Era Facebook version.

Monday 4 April: We will open Graal Classic facebook to Graal Classic iPhone VIP Players. We will explain the iPhone VIP subscription later this week.

If everything runs smoothly with all these steps we will open more Graal Classic/Era Servers and open these servers to everyone.

2) We are releasing the new V6 client for Windows, Mac and Linux
We will release in the forthcoming weeks (First weeks of April) the new native V6 client to everyone.

3) We are releasing an Android version
The Android release will come either in April

4) New developer tools
New Developer Tools including level editor will be released in Mai and June

The Winners of the Guess contest are:
ReptarKingOfTheOZone
LordSquirt
Chompy
Winners, please contact me by mail (unixmad at graalonline.com) with your facebook ID

Please keep the thread clean and try to make creative and interesting comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssssssssss View Post
I think what we all want to know is what effects us out of this from this point and the soon future. The fact of the matter is graal on facebook is an advancement for graal nonetheless, but as pc players it's a completely different platform pretty much (being as it's not the client), so unixmad if you wouldn't mind directly answering these please:

1. Will pc subscriptions change before we eventually wait for playerworlds to change, or will playerworlds be forced to change, so graal can be super cheap/free since everything else is free (iphone/andriod/facebook)?

2. Will pc players EVER be able to play on the same servers with iphone/andriod/facebook? If only some, which ones?

3. Any hint at the new developer tools? Will they help with development on iphone/andriod/facebook?

4. Why should be we hyped about v6? What changes besides some scripts and small features?

We've always felt since like 08 or longer that pc graal is going to die, and all focus pretty much on making every other platform better or free or both is making it look like pc graal is going to die even more. We've gotta have changes to subscriptions or you will lose most developers eventually, and even more players. The pc people would probably LOVE to play with the iphone/andriod/facebook people on client, and would boost the pc version in the process of expanding to other platforms, as well as developers and content.
Along with those questions, it says that it will be free to play on facebook, but you have given no date as to where us regular members can start playing for free. The last date says it will be open to iphone vip, which you say is a subscription. So when can we start playing free?
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Old 03-23-2011, 06:11 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssssssssss View Post
Along with those questions, it says that it will be free to play on facebook, but you have given no date as to where us regular members can start playing for free. The last date says it will be open to iphone vip, which you say is a subscription. So when can we start playing free?
He did address the timing when he said this

"If everything runs smoothly with all these steps we will open more Graal Classic/Era Servers and open these servers to everyone."
Old 03-24-2011, 06:20 AM
dennis20014 is on a distinguished road
So Android in April then?

I never seen anyone state if Android will play on the iPhone servers or not. I don't see why not though that would be sick. Or even one server for all lol
Old 03-24-2011, 07:46 AM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
you're smrt. (:
No...I'm smirt.

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 03-25-2011, 10:29 AM
tempandrew is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirt362 View Post
No...I'm smirt.
Yes. Yes you are.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:26 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirt362 View Post
No...I'm smirt.
Don't be a smirtass
Old 03-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
He did address the timing when he said this

"If everything runs smoothly with all these steps we will open more Graal Classic/Era Servers and open these servers to everyone."
Thats just saying he will open more servers and have them open to everyone. I wanna know when the one he will be testing in a few days is going to open.
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Old 03-28-2011, 07:07 PM
Chaotic
gwFCCtennis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gwFCCtennis
Will Graal PC accounts be able to log into Facebook Graal?
Old 03-28-2011, 11:10 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
ReptarKingOfTheOZone, LordSquirt or Chompy, can you send me your facebook name/id by forum PM? Everything is ready