Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > NPC Scripting
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2011, 04:44 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Default stuff

In a random thread (I donīt know which one anymore) I saw that you can get stefan to disable some default stuff (movement and so on).

I wanted to ask if someone here knows if thatīs true and if it is, what exactly gets disabled (heard that also onPlayerTouchsMe() gets disabled), so what exactly should get rescripted to the "personal" system if wanted.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:53 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Well, pretty much everything is disabled.

It still draws players, draws levels, and runs scripts (all triggers still work aside from onPlayerTouchsMe, since that it part of default movement which is entirely disabled).

I might be missing something but I think that's it.

Redoing all this stuff takes quite a bit of time so I wouldn't recommend it unless you're willing to spend a lot of time on stuff which hardly has any tangible outcome.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
In a random thread (I donīt know which one anymore) I saw that you can get stefan to disable some default stuff (movement and so on).

I wanted to ask if someone here knows if thatīs true and if it is, what exactly gets disabled (heard that also onPlayerTouchsMe() gets disabled), so what exactly should get rescripted to the "personal" system if wanted.
Yes Clientside onPlayerTouchsMe(); would be disabled, as will the default inventory through the Q key, default pausing through the P key, and the displays of puddles/grass when a player/character walks over shallow water or swamp etc (would be nice if there was a function to enable this actually).
Old 10-08-2011, 04:03 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134261286
Old 10-08-2011, 10:14 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Ok thanks guys