Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 07:49 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Sinkler was merely the 'guinea pig' to take all of the hits so Tig doesn't have to deal with it.

Tig the puppetmaster, you can rot in hell.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I don't know why you're all placing the blame on Sinkler. This removal is clearly not attributed to him alone and Jerret is aware of this too. There's more than some 'rogue PWA' at play.
I think it's just the fact that Sinkler's juggled his 'rank' around before and nothing's been done about it. I agree that this decision is completely bonkers and Jerret has my full support to be added back. Sinkler's taken professional situations and turned them into a personal issue before, and this is just another result to show for it. Good job.

I can't really hold a strong opinion on Tig myself since I haven't got a clue what he's been up to or what he's been doing that contribute towards the Graal Community, but if he's going to let the PWA run amok like this, then somebody needs to put their foot down and do something before the community shrinks down even more.

Bell's always been the one that signs onto RC and deals with the issues I send in (I don't know if it's my charm or if she's actually interested in the issues) but my point is that she's the one that's been doing most of the work as far as answering emails and dealing with a whole range of issues as far as I can see, and there's a whole team of them to do it. Bell's never been a hassle on the forums or been disliked by the community either. There's something to think about Tig and co.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
We need a PWA team that genuinly still cares about the game and have the time to support it.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Former Manager of Val
WarriorCam will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WarriorCam
Hahaha oh wow, the fact that Clash got to run Val (into the ground) for 2 years amidst countless player petitions to remove him and nothing was done and then this happens...

Remember when the PWAs used to leave us alone and let us work, maybe even helping us when we asked? Now not only do they not help, they actively subvert playerworld self governance and try to make things more difficult for everyone.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:05 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
As Skyld and Rufus said, Tig plays a huge part in this (it's his decision, he's the PWA Head)
Old 08-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
We need a PWA team that genuinly still cares about the game and have the time to support it.
Agreed. Sinkler seems to use his powers purely to deal with personal issues he has with other players, no matter what the consequences are, and Tig seems to care more about developing Kingdoms iPhone or working on some other development related project than actually dealing with reports and resolving PlayerWorld issues. Bell is the only one I've seen that has shown genuine interest in being a member of the PWA. It needs sorted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCam View Post
Hahaha oh wow, the fact that Clash got to run Val (into the ground) for 2 years amidst countless player petitions to remove him and nothing was done and then this happens...
From what I've read, there was also an issue with Absolut_Crono managing Unholy Nation for 2 years while players protested for his removal and there still wasn't anything done about it. It's happened more than once.

I just hope that Stefan stumbles across this thread, or gets wind of the situation somehow and looks into it.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Awesome
Troku is on a distinguished road
Do you guys remember the "unofficial website rules" that Tig posted? Same ploy just to give Val a hard time. Now they're hitting Zodiac, too.

Bell seriously needs to be head PWA. This is out of control.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troku View Post
Do you guys remember the "unofficial website rules" that Tig posted? Same ploy just to give Val a hard time. Now they're hitting Zodiac, too.

Bell seriously needs to be head PWA. This is out of control.
Bell has my support. She's doing an amazing job as it is.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Maybe Tig or even Stefan could explain here what really happened? Or is the PWA now able to handle manager removals without Stefans permission?

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 08-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Maybe Tig or even Stefan could explain here what really happened? Or is the PWA now able to handle manager removals without Stefans permission?
I'd be surprised if Stefan has no input at all over this. I mean, he's losing players over a stupid move from one or more of his PWA team, and surely that means he's losing money too.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Babylon Co-Manager
Pandar has a spectacular aura aboutPandar has a spectacular aura about
This is disgusting. It's really hard for me to actually believe that this is my opinion, but the PWA is in the absolute worst state it's been in in a very, very long time. This actually trumps the grand show of Malinko removing James Ryzon as Manager of Babylon and slotting himself. Congratulations. Maybe the PWA should spend less time ****ing around and executing personal attacks, and focus their interest on helping the current Classic servers improve, as well as assisting the UC worlds flourish into Classic material.

I'm still bitter about Malinko.
I'm still bitter about PWAs ignoring Babylon's requests for inspection for a month, leading us to lose our server time. (in which Stefan would not renew for us just to be inspected, we had to pay a full 6 months just to be inspected, and that, my friends, is why Babylon is 6 feet under now, just an fyi, we refused to submit to feeding Stefan another $60 because his global staff team was a bunch of lazy shits)
And this really flips that bitterness to full-on rage.

The PWA is a mockery. Graal administration as a whole is a mockery. I know we've lost a lot of great, experienced players, and the pickings are slim... but by God, you can manage a better roster than this sad cast. Graal will continue to crash & burn until the very basic steps of repair are taken. Until then, Stefan, have fun milking iPhone for everything it's got, because you've really lost control of PC.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Former Manager of Val
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandar View Post
I'm still bitter about PWAs ignoring Babylon's requests for inspection for a month, leading us to lose our server time. (in which Stefan would not renew for us just to be inspected, we had to pay a full 6 months just to be inspected, and that, my friends, is why Babylon is 6 feet under now, just an fyi, we refused to submit to feeding Stefan another $60 because his global staff team was a bunch of lazy shits)
Funny... something similar is happening with Val's dev server, which they were promised would be set to allow classic accounts to login before purchase so everyone could work on it. That was over 2 months ago and now Sinkler is telling them to make staff purchase a subscription if they want to work on it. Money well spent.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Babylon Co-Manager
Pandar has a spectacular aura aboutPandar has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCam View Post
Funny... something similar is happening with Val's dev server, which they were promised would be set to allow classic accounts to login before purchase so everyone could work on it. That was over 2 months ago and now Sinkler is telling them to make staff purchase a subscription if they want to work on it. Money well spent.
I should also mention that Babylon's classic status was stripped a few years prior to the incident I explained. However: I've been told that Bomy Island's classic status remains? Really, where is the equality? You let one of your psychopathic PWAs in Malinko take Babylon into his hands by force, ripping away an actual quality Manager with expert development talents in James Ryzon, in which he then essentially halted development for over a year, turning a server once named "Home" to MANY well-respected Graalians, into a ****ing love domain for himself and his e-girlfriend Artanis.

And then when we finally rid ourselves of that monstrosity, we're instantly rammed with "By the way say goodbye to your Classic status," and then when we triumph through that, we're shrugged off and ignored for inspection, and expected to dish out $60 to bring back what many Graalians (to this day mind you) repeatedly request the return of?

I apologize for mentioning the qualms I have with PWA regarding the series of travesties involving Babylon, but this really goes to show you how brutally the PWAs have erred over the last 6 or 7 years. When is it going to stop? They're slowly, but effectively dismantling PC Graal, one respected player at a time.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Former Manager of Val
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandar View Post
I should also mention that Babylon's classic status was stripped a few years prior to the incident I explained. However: I've been told that Bomy Island's classic status remains? Really, where is the equality? You let one of your psychopathic PWAs in Malinko take Babylon into his hands by force, ripping away an actual quality Manager with expert development talents in James Ryzon, in which he then essentially halted development for over a year, turning a server once named "Home" to MANY well-respected Graalians, into a ****ing love domain for himself and his e-girlfriend Artanis.

And then when we finally rid ourselves of that monstrosity, we're instantly rammed with "By the way say goodbye to your Classic status," and then when we triumph through that, we're shrugged off and ignored for inspection, and expected to dish out $60 to bring back what many Graalians (to this day mind you) repeatedly request the return of?

I apologize for mentioning the qualms I have with PWA regarding the series of travesties involving Babylon, but this really goes to show you how brutally the PWAs have erred over the last 6 or 7 years. When is it going to stop? They're slowly, but effectively dismantling PC Graal, one respected player at a time.
Oh, I know it. Val had a free classic-enabled dev server for years that Clash was using. Even after he "quit" he still retained sole access to it for over a year until I managed to convince HIM to let me use it, and only after that did PWAs assist me with anything. We were allowed to use it for less than a year to complete our development project and then it was taken away despite the fact that it had been sitting idle for years before that while Clash did nothing with it.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:04 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
This isn't about your personal problems you've had with PWA. We're all here together for Jerret. A derailed thread is just another reason for Stefan not to acknowledge it.